Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

binlova

VIP Member
Erika had answered this question in an old youtube video of hers. The first year she was in Brighton, her mum paid half her rent and the rest was out of her own savings. She completely refuted the assumption that Jono and Anna had supported her financially. She also said at the time when she did get ads she would make sure she was paid really well so that it would cover her expenses until the next one. Not sure how she is supporting herself since she went off social media, but she did say at the start of the pandemic when she was back in Ireland that she needed to look into signing onto benefits as she was broke- probably she got an unglamourous job to pay her bills. I think her mental health issues ultimately got in the way of her building her youtube career as she often referenced paranoia and panic attacks.
I think that TBH she is as lazy as Anna and just too lazy for social media

Reactions: 8

Dop2

2.”Why are both festivals on at the same time?” So working parents don’t have to take two mornings off (if they can afford to) and can divide their time between their kids. Like so many other things, Anna really doesn’t know how good their jobs are.
I don’t understand your point. How can a parents divide their time in this case ? You mean stay 15 minutes at one, not watch till the end and then watch 15 last minute of a second one ?
I think that since the parent is already off work for the morning the shows should be one after the other so that the parents cas see both. It could be just one morning and two different hours - 9:00 and 10:00 for exemple. Except if à parent doesn’t want to stay more then 1 hour max or is not permitted by the boss to take more then an hour off.
[/QUOTE]
That’s usually the case, you can’t take more than 1-2h off and you have to consider traveling to and from the school as well. I don’t think working parents would take a whole day off, just for a festival that isn’t that important. Also, I am a teacher and I help with schedules at my school. If I’d have to organise this, I’d also have to take both the teacher’s working hours and their time-tables into consideration. Also, I think situations like J&A, having 1 child/year for 4 years in a row are relativey rare, especially all in a private school, and knowing there are 2 work from home parents that could attend, it wouldn’t even cross my mind to accommodate them.

Reactions: 8

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I us

i use it and have done since I was in my 20s. It’s actually one of the best full coverage foundations on the market,it’s probably one of the best loved foundations of people of all ages that for what ever reason prefer more coverage. Be it to cover scars, redness, acne. It’s definitely not a granny foundation I am
35. It’s not cheap either.
Yep I'm 29 and I use it too!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

melly99

Chatty Member
Because there had to be a blue boys room and pink girls room.

I mean... What colour would it be if the Es shared a room?! Purple?! 2 walls blue, 2 walls pink?!

Another example of how ridiculous Jonathan's new found wokeness and the notion of them being supportive parents of a gender fluid child is. If only the minions who pile the praise on in the comments could remember back that far 🙄
I mean it would look better then the rooms they currently have... 🤷‍♀️ 😅

• Haha

hlberry

Gosh, Emma is so gaunt looking. I hope she can access some treatment if she is experiencing an ED.

hedgehog

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think perhaps they have various properties that they rent out as a source of income?

• Haha

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
My spies have spotted Jonathan bringing in the trolleys at Tesco’s last night! so him saying on his IG stories “I went out on a school night” is really just a ruse to throw us off the scent. I just so happen to have a picture of Jonathan on the job he has been secretly going to, but it isn’t a secret anymore Jonathan!

View attachment 800488
I'm dead 😂😂😂

• Haha

Susuriri

I don't understand , why would they "dusguise" social media earnings as book earnings? Their explicit job is "social media"!

I'm not understanding where you feel they are making money by deceit or by "pretending" it's from books and clothing? They don't need to hide their income from youtube/tiktok, people know that's how they earn money ?
What I mean is there is a cash flow that they may disguise as being i.e a clothing line because of the odd way you hear of it once and never again. There social media and book deal is obviously legit. But I feel her clothing line is fishy.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
She is going to be moaning even more next September . Their school seems to hold events as early year’s & reception and/or year 1&2 together.
years 3&4 together
Years 5&6 together.

can you imagine this year prior to harvest festival, all the teachers voting for the sj kids to have the same time for hf just so they could witness him squirm around other parents ?

• Haha

reh0780

So not only has he done less than 300 steps by nearly 5pm, his bands show this is almost half way on his goal, which means he's changed it from the default 10,000 steps a day to something more like 1000. I do 1000 steps by 9am when I've spent the morning getting the kids ready and done the school run. By the time I sit down at work, I have completed his daily goal. And I don't run or gym or any of the things he claims he does. These 2 are utter sloths.
I believe he has his own home gym and invested thousands in a peloton bike and treadmill. I miss their sped up garage shed workouts in their previous leased house with Anna’s hired friend/ personal trainer lol

• Haha