Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Eduardo will end up with hair like the mad professor and poor Andrea like a convict .

I used to want to puke when joliar pulled down his T-shirt to expose his swirling tattoo , now I giggle because even his fans must think it’s odd, most are at the age where their parents are telling them off for stretching their clothes 😂
Na they will call it his signature pose and celebrated it.... 🤦‍♀️ 🤣🙈

Reactions: 2

Queen of the Thames

Sorry if this has already been asked previously, but is there a reason why their episode of “Stacey Dooley sleeps over” isn’t online anywhere? Every other episode from that series I can find.

Scrap that!!!

Just found it on google lol. It’s not YouTube though like the rest of them which I found odd.
Off topic but where did you find the cage fighting teen? That’s the only one I haven’t seen. I don’t live in the UK.

leiadeler

She indeed said slut. Nasty & gross just like her mother going for an ass waxing while having her period. Anna's waxing isn't an urgent matter. It didn't need to get done right this moment or all hell would break loose in her crotch eating pants.
I think she said slob not slut

Busybeepea

I’m sorry if this has been spoken about recently. I’ve scanned a few old threads tonight and the WIKI section but couldn’t find anything.

what’s the story with Erica? What’s her issues with Jonathan and what’s the time line of it all

Smileyouroncamera

What and lived that far away from her Mum?
No way! She was their babysitter, nanny, cleaner etc. The one they bragged about but you never saw.

SoTiredMomma

I take it she is distancing herself from Jonathan? Over the Summer break Anna went to Brighton twice, and Erika did not visit for Andrea's birthday. She also posted some negative tweets right after Jonathan's 'coming out' video and the "erotic story".
What did the tweet say?