Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
And yet they waited quite a while before any of the olderkids got haircuts, andy was just around a year old when he got his first one,
I think Emilia did not get a haircut until she was 4 or something, because it just would not grow. It was ridiculous.

Reactions: 10

Emmmfay

Johnny no mates has been reading Tattle and asking himself questions again 😂

Johnny boy this is all so obvious after we were all saying the reason you are always alone is because you have no friends and no one wants to be near or around you, people know you sell your kids, they know you are a lazy slob who films your kids for money.
They know as we all do you are one twisted f'ker, child exploiter.

You are a disgusting human being.
Eh who can have the attitude when they have a wife and 4 kids?? Selfish git

• Heart

awakenotwoke

Why’s she calling Emilia’s sleepover a “slumber party” ??? You’re not Americannn
I’m Irish and called it a slumber party as a child. Anna has gone from living in Ireland and having an American fake accent to trying to have a British accent now. Sad

• Haha

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
This picture of E1 is photoshopped right? She doesn’t look as though she’s holding that phone. So he’s creating a narrative that she dislikes him? I mean, I’m sure she does, what is there to like. I find him absolutely the worst kind of human, selfish, narcissistic, deluded, fake, cocky...I could go on. Just Gross in every single way
Pop socket

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
Oh god we’ve left the pouting and are now doing a ~quirky~ tongue-thing.. will he be showing off a new body part as well? What will be next after the squid hand, the nips, and the beautifully tattooed shoulder?!

• Sick
  • Haha

Kren9

Chatty Member
I would love to see this moron buried under something and it ain't black pepper 😂

Maybe one of his kids could teach him how to spell! Thick as 💩.
maybe all that sushi has given him parasites that are rotting his brain

• Haha

Loopy83

VIP Member
So are all the kids in bed? So he can sit and have dinner, wine and netflix.
Or does he leave Anna to do all the bedtime like she does all the other "female" jobs?

Last edited:

binlova

VIP Member
I was wondering about his draft too. He seems to be spending more time on 'fixing it' than he did actually writing the whole thing...
she needs to do it for the vlogs to show something on camera besides making dinner at 10am and sitting around on her phone.

• Heart

jkroche95

VIP Member
Or just basing it off what current Eduardo might like.. we change and grow so much as children and adults... so he may well have wanted to be a knight then, but current Eduardo might choose princess and be sad about the prospect of being a knight now, but that doesn't mean back then he was also sad!
If that was the case why is Jono posting it again for the world to see!

Reactions: 9

Espe

VIP Member
Will she say it to Emilias friends when the child is in her teens, cos that is what she is doing now, what grown,mature,emotionally intelligent, says that to kids,honestly.
All Emilia's friends will hear that if they watch the vlogs, how proud those children will be of their parents when they are a bit older!

I had to laugh at Anna wearing a scarf inside when she never leaves the house
Maybe, they can no longer afford the heating bills!!

• Haha

Susuriri

Most other influencers throw out collections every week with never ending ads, but I can't remember when anna last mentioned hers, has she mentioned anything since launching her first collection.
Jonathan's book won't bring in much either, even less if people start wanting refunds.
It's been awhile. When she first advertised her clothing line maybe a couple of days after she wore and advertised another outfit from another brand and I thought that was seriously off.

• Haha

Mickey123

VIP Member
Ah, but there is nothing like trying to prove to Tattlers that you're not in financial shit by pouring a £40 bottle of vino into a veggie chilli 🙄

I have heard of white wine in chilli but I don't like the idea of it. To me traditional chilli should have red wine for richness and a bit of chocolate.

To be fair this is one meal that should be prepared well in advance as it should be slow cooked.
It doesn't even cook out like people think. She's giving that to growing children!

• Sad
  • Wow

Markusadam

Now if my child had a temperature I would just give calpol and see if anything else developed.didn’t think you get a per test on just a temperature?