SacconeJolys #56 A bottle a day doesn't keep the social services away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome all!

Congrats to RedMist for the thread suggestion!

I know I normally do a recap but I'm in chaos mode right now with everything I have to do for uni, my new job and my current job so I'll leave it for someone else.. Though tbh not much is happening

• Heart
Reactions: 24
On Anna’s insta story where Jono says everything is dead! And Anna mutters something to the effect “so is my life” and then doesn’t repeat it when Jono asks what? 😬😂 #AWKS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I was just having a 1.45am wee and remembered how I first happened upon this family. A vid was suggested and I clicked. They only had the Es back then, pre-miscarriage also. I genuinely thought the video was a spoof. I thought they were acting. I watched a few vids and realised quickly that this was their "reality", or at least the one they were selling - and people were and are lapping it up in their droves. It's almost cult-like. Especially the behaviour of those donating paying for membership. Crackers. The lot of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
On Anna’s insta story where Jono says everything is dead! And Anna mutters something to the effect “so is my life” and then doesn’t repeat it when Jono asks what? 😬😂 #AWKS
As much as I’d like her to say that I heard “So is my live” meaning her Insta live. All about filming the kids for the Gram not a profound realisation that this is such a terrible way for children to live!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Had missed the thread was locked and was wondering why nobody was writing anymore ;)

Oohhh noooo, IG is down. Now Jonathan can't post his pouty pictures!

Also, whenever I see him pull his tshirt down I hear my mum's voice in my head telling me to leave it alone because I will ruin my tshirt. Maybe it's another act of rebellion from Jonathan. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh no what they will do with the evening ?? Actually spend the time with their children instead of checking social media and blocking everyone and delete comments ...
Or they just switch entirely to freaking tik tok??
In overall, They are so f up

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh no what they will do with the evening ?? Actually spend the time with their children instead of checking social media and blocking everyone and delete comments ...
Or they just switch entirely to freaking tik tok??
In overall, They are so f up
They will be obsessively reading Tattle 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Additionally, i hope your IG accounts will not resurrect from back ups! Fingers crossed 🤞 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From what I understand it's a major thing that is going on with Instagram and FB. If the two of them lost their account there would be no way they would EVER amass the number of subs they once would have. Only loyal people would look them up and resub. I highly dought she'd get over a million if she had to start at zero. She better be on her knees praying to the internet gods that things are righted. Can you imagine the amount of begging to resub to Instagram that would go on with them? A large portion of their income is her account.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is the “dead inside” look and puffy face of a wino.
Jisele is in need of some face fillers or stop polluting his/her body with alcohol.. what a F upped mess.

Additionally, i hope your IG accounts will not resurrect from back ups! Fingers crossed 🤞 😁
Divine intervention perhaps? Those lazy delayed maturing so called parents may need to get “real” jobs and grow the F up. Can they do it…doubtful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
J claiming it was him who ‘broke the internet’ yesterday coming in in 3…2…1…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He is breaking his kids ....it is a big difference.
Addict creep gnome.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
And why has she started dressing like a ten year old child in all that gory pink?
I’m convinced her maturity was stunted at around the age of ten!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.