Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Obviously social media and their company but I think theres a source of income that is being disguised. Reasons for the odd ads and random business projects.
I don't understand , why would they "dusguise" social media earnings as book earnings? Their explicit job is "social media"!

I'm not understanding where you feel they are making money by deceit or by "pretending" it's from books and clothing? They don't need to hide their income from youtube/tiktok, people know that's how they earn money ?

Reactions: 4

JaneRosie

Oh Jim is an actual wet blanket who has already plastered photos of his daughter over Instagram. All influencers are the same - we know their children’s full names, birthdays, addresses, what schools they go to. But as long as the parents are making money then who cares.
And he did an add for Sky with her draped over his shoulder at only a couple weeks old!

• Angry
  • Sad

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Just putting it out there it looks like them exact leggings on the top shelf of them clothes could this be his own ‘gender neutral clothing line ‘
Also Anna has lost an alarming amount of waight !
That would make sense he is posting 'outfit of the day' almost everyday lately...

Pkbeenie

Unfortunately there is a loop hole in that LAW :-( if your child is over 3 and you have 'good enough excuse' they can travel without booster seat 🙁
The law is 135cm(4'4") in UK not sure tall Emilia is but with her parents... who knows
my mistake...135 cm equals 4 feet 5.15 inches tall. No backless booster cushion until the child reaches 22kgs which is roughly age 6 and they often use it for Alessia. Personally mine rear ward face until 18-25kgs depending on the type of car seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
2.”Why are both festivals on at the same time?” So working parents don’t have to take two mornings off (if they can afford to) and can divide their time between their kids. Like so many other things, Anna really doesn’t know how good their jobs are.
I don’t understand your point. How can a parents divide their time in this case ? You mean stay 15 minutes at one, not watch till the end and then watch 15 last minute of a second one ?
I think that since the parent is already off work for the morning the shows should be one after the other so that the parents cas see both. It could be just one morning and two different hours - 9:00 and 10:00 for exemple. Except if à parent doesn’t want to stay more then 1 hour max or is not permitted by the boss to take more then an hour off.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah that’s what I was thinking - 15 mins at one, 15 at the other. In an ideal world they would be back to back and parents could take a whole morning off but that’s not always possible. A&J have the best situation as all the children are getting the full attention of at least one parent.

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
That was my comment!! I went to bed with 9000 likes and i've woken up to it being deleted. I just pointed out that that is not what you said in the original vlog and Ed did choose the prince costume over the princess. Wouldn't even say that was 'hate' lol
Did he block you or just delete or both?

I don’t know where the confusion came from but it was E2’s march yesterday not E1’s… I didn’t hear Annal or Jonobody say E1 plays rugby 🤷‍♀️ Where did you hear that ?

melly99

Chatty Member
Soo still trying to catch up with their mess of a life but I have a few questions 😅 Does E2 actually wear a dress/skirt to school??? Also does E1 do any sports??

Armywife1508

Last year Jonathan asked the kids who his favourite child is. You know, because he is such a caring parent who would never cause any emotional harm .. Eduardo's face dropped and immediately pointed to Emilia, who was pointing to herself.

Then Jonathan decided to go full-on with the 'my boy wears dresses, aren't we amazing parents' narrative and Eduardo got more attention.

It's no wonder he likes doing Tiktoks with his dad so much after years of being ignored.
Yes. That was awful.

jkroche95

VIP Member
Erika had answered this question in an old youtube video of hers. The first year she was in Brighton, her mum paid half her rent and the rest was out of her own savings. She completely refuted the assumption that Jono and Anna had supported her financially. She also said at the time when she did get ads she would make sure she was paid really well so that it would cover her expenses until the next one. Not sure how she is supporting herself since she went off social media, but she did say at the start of the pandemic when she was back in Ireland that she needed to look into signing onto benefits as she was broke- probably she got an unglamourous job to pay her bills. I think her mental health issues ultimately got in the way of her building her youtube career as she often referenced paranoia and panic attacks.
Erika would have had money from her dad's death

pineapples22

I know this doesn't actually matter but that is not actually what the 300 means.
I use an apple watch everyday as well and it actually gives you a bunch of numbers. It will give you steps and also the number of calories burned in movement. So if you set your goal to 10,000 steps (the average) the calorie number is 580. So if you look at his watch again you will see the red circle is about half way closed which means he is probably at 6,000-7,500 steps and about 300 calories burned from walking.
In this picture the person has almost closed the red ring but only has the number 323. When I walk 12,000 steps that number would show about 780.
Don't get me wrong I detest everything about this man and I DO believe he is a lazy oaf but I just thought I could clear up that one misperception :)
Oh thanks for clearing this up!! I'll let him off this once then :)

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
I take it she is distancing herself from Jonathan? Over the Summer break Anna went to Brighton twice, and Erika did not visit for Andrea's birthday. She also posted some negative tweets right after Jonathan's 'coming out' video and the "erotic story".
Oh wow, it just seams strange that she’s vanished, didn’t know she had tweeted. Thanks