Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
But other than those two men crossing the road when he was out in a tutu with the Es for yet another Tiktok video, he's never been out in the real world in dresses or whatever. Because he knows people will laugh. Eduardo just has to deal with it, including being sent home early a few times because of anxiety-induced stomach aches, but hey... the kid is 'so brave, changing the world', so.......

• Angry
Reactions: 41

Mickey123

VIP Member
I want to see him going to London in that green dress and giant ass coat. The train, a taxi, walking through town, the works. If he is so confident in himself then let's see it. I bet as we get closer to the books coming out he will start to do more things to drum up sells.

Greentrees

VIP Member
That was my comment!! I went to bed with 9000 likes and i've woken up to it being deleted. I just pointed out that that is not what you said in the original vlog and Ed did choose the prince costume over the princess. Wouldn't even say that was 'hate' lol
Good on you for pointing out the truth and exposing this charlatan!(y)

9000 people can't be wrong thinking that Jonathan is a Liar and being deceptive!

Jonathan if you are reading here this message is for you.

'Smart people are being silenced so stupid people wont get offended'

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Eduardo looks ill, I’m sorry but he looks pale and washed out and deeply worried/anxious. I have never seen a child look like the world is on his shoulders. I see emilia is a social butterfly but wonder if Eduardo has any friends, the more emilia goes out the harder it will be on him. It’s soo sad, why did they neglect him of a haircut even if it was just a trim it would make him feel good
They are doing this to him. He never wanted to 'be a girl', he has anxiety at school, and on top of that his dad keeps saying how he's 'brave' and at the same time telling him there's people out in the world who hate him for wearing dresses. People he can't see, hiding out there somewhere. The internet is a huge concept for a 7 year old to understand. He's not in a position to tell his dad 'no', as this is the first time ever he's had this much attention from him.

So he's at home, making Tiktoks, posing for the camera, not outside playing with his friends. Has he even been invited to any parties yet this school year? I've seen his siblings go, but not him? So sad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

callmegracie

VIP Member
Kids faking to eat her #ad pasta, before it gets put out for the foxes, great advertising dolmio, I can smell the bull(fox?)shit through the screen
you can tell its fake because the only time they eat with the kids is for an ad... :rolleyes: sad really

• Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Hey Anna, did you skip your lunch? Is stating in bed helping you stick to your new diet regime? Does it help you hide from your life?

We see the signs, can you? Take action and go into proper therapy.

• Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Last year Jonathan asked the kids who his favourite child is. You know, because he is such a caring parent who would never cause any emotional harm .. Eduardo's face dropped and immediately pointed to Emilia, who was pointing to herself.

Then Jonathan decided to go full-on with the 'my boy wears dresses, aren't we amazing parents' narrative and Eduardo got more attention.

It's no wonder he likes doing Tiktoks with his dad so much after years of being ignored.

• Sad
  • Angry

jkroche95

VIP Member
Jono trying to be the victim in yet another issue that has nothing to do with him. I bet he's made multiple girls and women feel uncomfortable!

As for feeling uncomfortable with the stares and whispers, why subject your son to that by putting him all over the internet if you know what people thnk!

• Angry
  • Heart

enjoy177

Most/all institutions would have a stock of masks to hand for people anyway, in my experience. And if not, I'm sure he could have got one nearby or got her to come bring one (she would have arrived within the 30 minute slot and didn't look busy......)
I don't believe for a single second that he didn't get in the school because he didn't have a mask. He just knows he's hated by everyone there and didn't want to show up, coward.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Loopy83

VIP Member
Do they not realise if they actually did something with their kids they wouldn't have so many melt downs and have fun!
Put their coats on and go for a long walk. So many mice places to explore.
Pumpkin patches are everywhere now, take them!

They are bored.
You just need a few activities and half term whizzes by.

• Heart

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Ha ha Jono going wild deleting all of the negative comments on his latest Tiktok fantasy. Even my daughter pointed out how many negs they were getting for it. One negative comment had over 10,000 likes. All disappeared into the ether now so the SJs can pretend their are genuinely doing this because now they are listening.
My view is he is upping the ante again with the faux feminine clothes and all the gender ID stuff. I bet the publishers have told him he needs to generate some interest. This book is going to a bigger flop than a Gary Glitter comeback tour. Most people have never even heard of him 😂😂😂
I was joking with a friend who manages our local Waterstones, he had to Google him and even then said they probably wouldn't stock it as he knows the clientele well and it's not their cup of tea 😏😏

• Haha
  • Sick

pokerface79

VIP Member
On Anna’s insta story where Jono says everything is dead! And Anna mutters something to the effect “so is my life” and then doesn’t repeat it when Jono asks what? 😬😂 #AWKS

• Haha
  • Wow

Skye green

Chatty Member
I find it odd to describe a 9 year old as being a little woman. What’s wrong with being a little girl?! Let her enjoy being a child

• Angry
  • Sad

JS12350

So they forgot about parents day for A2 and hope he doesn’t remember them not turning up. Wow. All of his classmates will have their parents and he might wonder where his parents are. I’m not sure about anyone else, but if I went back to when I was three I would be extremely upset as I was an extremely shy and sensitive child. I also remember some vivid memories from when I was three so it’s possible he may remember that certain event.

Also Anna getting extremely weirded out that A1 wanted to be Malnificent. I loved those films and I think that’s an excellent choice as she is known to be a Disney villain. I don’t see anything wrong with it whatsoever. I think A1 will rock it! They will allow E2 to be whoever he wants to be and embrace that they’re these gender fluid supporting people, but gets extremely judgemental if it’s their other children and they don’t want to be the usual gender stereotypes of costumes like fairies, angels and princesses that Anna puts across. I mean, what kind of message are they sending out here?

• Sad

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Eduardo has said he is a boy. He doesn't want to change his pronouns. He likes to express himself in a way typically associated with females. He should be able to do that...without his family profiteering and making out like he is struggling with his gender identity. He's a typical kid and he's being ruined by his money-grabbing parents.

• Heart
  • Sad

Just-opinion

VIP Member
They do nothing with their kids unless it's paid for. Nothing. With all the money and time the parents have, nothing. No museum outings, no learning about their environment. Think of even the things they could have learned about the fox in their own garden. They have access to the internet that they don't seem to use for anything but Tiktok. It's all just so superficial and sad.
I remember they were in London a few years ago and were walking past a sign for Matilda the Musical, and Jonathan said "I think Emilia would like it" and Anna replies "the school might take her to it" or something along those lines. Do something with the kids in your own time? NO WAY

• Wow
  • Sad