Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greentrees

VIP Member
I mean look at the state of this guy he seriously is nose diving into the abyss. Stained top, stains on his white leggings he looks ridiculous does he even know what day it is cause he looks stoned out of his mind in this picture.

A62414E2-858C-4700-8401-B00483449AAB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Can these two not have more children. They can not and will not look after the children they already have. They don't even care about their youngest children. This is a very sad situation.
Not only do they not need more children, why does Jonathan always try to convince his audience they have a healthy sex life?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

D1059

Anna made an interesting comment on her stories this morning. Basically, all the children have their harvest festival today, but the older children are in one service and the younger children in another service. Anna said that she want to go with the younger children, but apparently Emilia had a melt down with Jonathan attending her service, so Anna now has to go to Emilia's harvest festival while Jonathan is attending the younger children service.

So what is the betting that Emilia did not want Jonathan at her service as he would show her up. Also you will probably find that all these friends Anna has been going out with relate to the younger children so she wanted to sit and chat to them??

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Greentrees

VIP Member
What is Jonathan talking about, he said, "he knows how he feels when he walks past a group of men who laugh or joke about how I choose to dress". He has never gone out in public in anything other than leggings, short or long t-shirts, sneakers and a long puffer jacket and if he has gone out with Anna and the kids its in masculine clothing. Am I missing something?

ETA: He's usually hidden away up in the attic alone when he plays dress ups

• Heart
  • Angry

Lunarly

Chatty Member
Fuck me they analyse their kids too much. Imagine being under that much scrutiny your whole life. Oh you like girl stuff.. oh look he's playing with boy stuff.. what buddy? you like dresses again now? Just fuck off! My son wanted unicorn toys in his birthday party bags this year and it wasn't a big deal at all and didn't get mentioned apart from me saying "yeah cool, I'll find some to go in!" He also loves cars and dinosaurs but I don't tell him to pick a side. Giselle tries to make out they let their kids be who they want when they actually do the complete opposite!!!!!!!
You are so right. Children choosing a specific toy should be no big deal and children should be given a range to decide what they like best. Emilia was only ever bought pink princesses etc Anna wore pink hospital gowns when birthing the girls and blue with the boys 😂
My daughter when she was little loved seeing the diggers building houses as we drove past. I bought her digger toys and a toolkit which Anna would never have done for Emilia. She currently loves unicorns but equally loves dinosaurs so her room is dinosaur themed. It’s totally normal and not “girl” or “boy”. She has cars and dolls! Women drive cars don’t they?!

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Her hair is shit and she is a shit mother.

Those children should be flourishing with the appropriate emotional enrichment. It's not all about fucking LAMDA and gymnastics.
They do nothing with their kids unless it's paid for. Nothing. With all the money and time the parents have, nothing. No museum outings, no learning about their environment. Think of even the things they could have learned about the fox in their own garden. They have access to the internet that they don't seem to use for anything but Tiktok. It's all just so superficial and sad.

• Sad

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Those 'little assholes" do not 'live rent free' in your house, they are paying the mortgage!!! Twat.
What I was going to say! You may make the transactions for the mortgage and food J, but those kids earnt the money. You'd just have your failed band and a resume where you had been fired from every job you've had if it weren't for those kids. You should move out of their house and stop eating their food. By extension, stop drinking their wine because again, their money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Intunemay

Are you serious!!!!! You know what its like to be looked at and talked about due to what you are wearing !!! So why the hell do you force this on your son!!!😡😡😡😡 !!!!
That poor boy only wanted to play dress up and be like his big sister and have everything she had,but you are the one who has taken it way beyond that and made it about your perverted ways!!! Grrrrr that idiot winds me so blumming much !!!😡😡😡
Also, point this out he says “knows what it’s like to be looked and talked about what your wearing” yet constantly gives his opinion on what Anna is wearing, dictating what lipstick she wears and during the documentary told Stacey that he would usually tell people to dress up. Seems a bit hypocritical. Could be just outwardly projecting what he does on to others.

• Angry
  • Heart

Espe

VIP Member
She completely refuted the assumption that Jono and Anna had supported her financially
Do you remember Erika's 18th birthday when Jonathan and Anna arranged for a car firm to deliver a car for her in Ireland and arranged with her mother to film the delivery for the SJ's vlog? She couldn't believe they had bought her a car and was so excited. It was never seen or heard of again and when asked about it, said she no longer had it and was not allowed to talk about it. It was obviously just arranged by JSJ as a promotion for the car company and so he could make a vlog showing what a generous present they were giving her, it probably went straight back to the company; it was all lies, just for the vlog! Her mum had given her driving lessons as a present. Erika must have been so disappointed and she must hate him. It was an awful thing to do to her. Some time later, he gave a coffee machine to his sister as he said he didn't like her coffee when he visited. We don't know whether she got to keep it but it was probably free as it was another ad for the company, or if not free, he would have got it very cheaply. Again, all done to make him look good. He is so deceitful. No one could believe a word he says. That book will be packed with deceitful lies!

Delete if not allowed, but the kid looks truly devastated to be a Knight.
And how lovely he looks with short hair and a happy smile. He looks ten times better and more healthier than he does now. They are destroying him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

jkroche95

VIP Member
This is a quote from the florida vlog description ;)

"why Eduardo wasn't a princess? (Disney do allow this for boys) we did offer him a princess package but he said he wanted to be a prince! "

• Wow
  • Haha

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
I’m usually a lurker on this thread but had to comment on this idiots latest pic . What the hell is going on with him !! Total Zoolander vibes . He absolutely loves himself and I cannot for the life of me see why . How can Anna possibly find him attractive 🤢🤢 him prancing about in his leggings and dress with his fat feet in those trainer socks . He makes me feel ill . If my husband was prancing about the house wearing that he’d be out the door faster than you could say “ Giselle “

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Cooke_ie

why is that? I remember when Eduardo was a toddler, his curls were his mum’s pride and joy. Andrea gets NO length whatsoever!
It's because she can't stand having a ginger-haired kid. He doesn't fit in with her blond-haired, tanned-skin 'Eye-talian' aesthetic ...

• Angry
  • Sad

Lollyy

VIP Member
Eduardo looks ill, I’m sorry but he looks pale and washed out and deeply worried/anxious. I have never seen a child look like the world is on his shoulders. I see emilia is a social butterfly but wonder if Eduardo has any friends, the more emilia goes out the harder it will be on him. It’s soo sad, why did they neglect him of a haircut even if it was just a trim it would make him feel good

• Sad

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Get a grip Anna!! This behavior coming from a woman with a fleet of staff and has the luxury of having a daily afternoon lie in, has absolutely nothing to complain about. Look after your kids, you silly bitch!!

View attachment 801859
She 100% prefers those dogs more than her children...When was the last time she got on the floor to play with them?

• Heart
  • Sad

Lunarly

Chatty Member
The fact that his 9 year old daughter can sit there and say he’s dumb and dresses like a slut whilst he films and laughs about it is mind blowing.
It’s like he wants her to be an obnoxious teenager because he thinks it’s funny, there is no actual parents connection she’s just a character for his show and as she gets older this will certainly come back to bite him. I don’t blame Emilia she’s only a child.
She has absolutely no respect for him as a father and he had absolutely no parenting responsibilities apparently. I didn’t even know the word slut when I was 9 and if I’d have said it I’d have had a telling off as well as if I called my parent dumb.
Imagine Emilia at school on the playground saying people or her dad dress like sluts. If I were the school id be concerned as to where and why they were familiar with the word and how to use it in a sentence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Just saw the message on Jonathan's IG, so just to clear it up, it was E2 (Euardo) playing hockey with the girls. Not E1 (Emilia) playing rugby with the boys..... .Annnyyywayyyy....

Dear Jonathan, 'accepted' and 'excepted' mean different things.

Also, you say that Eduardo is 'the only boy' on the team, and then say that he just wants to be 'excepted' as 'one of the girls'.
All this a few weeks after we all heard Eduardo say that he does not want to be a girl and only wants to wear dresses because they twirl better than shorts.

The poor kid must be so confused.

• Sad
  • Angry