Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Layercake

Family channels were created by "people who didn't want to miss their kids grow up"?? He doesn't spend a minute with kids and his wife treats them like an inconvenience at best? The shite he sprouts!! :ROFLMAO: we all know you created it to make money you spanner!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Armywife1508

Anna saying that Andrea is a "boy's boy". She is still into stereotypes, regardless of what she pretends.

• Angry
  • Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
So her daughter has a hospital trip and rather than cancelling her dinner, spending time with her, Anna is off out? What a shocker.

• Angry
  • Sad
I very rarely post here anymore but had to call them out....

Wasn’t there a big hoopla when they were feeding the Fox that the garden is super safe for the children, there is no way they can get out?? Well today Anna admitted that was a flat out LIE

AFD2EA4F-BAE2-4C5A-AE21-E08250374ECF.png

D8AFC9F3-470E-4CB6-BEBF-1CA629800A22.png

D952DC7A-E2FB-4CD8-8DD7-DEBD4430F8F4.png

To the last question, I ask myself the same. How can a mother of 4 and being a mother for almost a third of her life still not act in a mature and responsible way??

E91541B6-339D-4541-A6AA-65037E50DA6B.png

63EB3E71-1A40-45E0-A303-134904C4A379.png

Later on, Jonathan is opening another unnecessary gadget and he has the audacity to say ‘ I do not consent to being filmed’ (while the kids are shrieking in the background) to which she replies ‘uh you do this to me all the time’ - pretty rich coming from you two. Do you ever consider how your kids feel about not consenting to being filmed for their entire lives and you profiting off the videos?? The moment he notices she is filming he puts on his ‘show’ face.

Urghh the way he has to make big childish, theatrical noises when doing simple tasks really grates me! More might have happened but I got so irritated I had to stop watching.

• Sick
  • Angry

SummerRay_

I don't get it and someone can please correct me if I am wrong, but according to Anna their doctors secretary has recommended the WAZE app for them to use when they left their appointment because they were late to it and now Anna hasn't stopped using the app since but now she said in her vlog today they have a paid sponsorship with that very app brand, Anna declares this and the vlog states in the description box "this video is sponsored by WAZE".

So did Jonathan say to Anna when they got home from the doctors "hey Anna lets call Waze and see if they will pay us to talk about their app" and hey presto they landed the sponsorship! I don't know how it works, but it seems a bit skewish to me, I feel this is just another made up story to justify they use a product they never really use in real life just like many other paid AD products they claim to use but don't really.

So I am gonna go ahead and file her story under the heading of "A load of bullshit" file alongside the many other "A load of bullshit" files in their filing cabinet. ( I think I may have used the word files way too many times, sorry! 😁)
absolute BULL. i work in a gp surgery and if you’re more than 15 mins late your appointment is cancelled. You think we have time to be recommending traffic apps 💀
deffo a made up story to trick the minions into thinking it is a genuine promo not a paid #ad 🥴

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211007_094301.jpg

Hey Jono, seeing as you're so creative, why don't you come up with your own memes?! 😂

Love how sincere Anna was when she said they'd missed Andrea's open morning. Notice that she saw she had a full afternoon of beauty scheduled in the diary though, eh?

Let me show you the Halloween costumes, nah it's alright Anna, Jono has already made not 1 but 2 Tiktoks showcasing Eduardo's costume.

I love how he captions his first Tiktok with 'growing up in Dublin in the 80s.Halloween was the only time I could really be me'
If my memory serves me correct that meant dressing up in a black bin bag and horrible cheap plastic mask (which smelled and had rubbish elastic) walking round your local streets with a half rotten turnip with a night light in that wouldn't stay alight cos the turnip was still damp, but hey Jono you do you! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Just clicked on your avatar. I’m dead 🤣. That is all 🤣
Since you liked my avatar so much you may have missed these I posted a while back! Jonathan's such a model 🤣
His new jacket collection dropping in 2020never!
20210914_074825.jpg

20210914_074737.jpg

His mens wear... no women's wear....no...I don't identify as any label wear dropping whenever it has the balls to come out of the closet

20210913_150615.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Is this minger actually COMPARING HIM BEING PAROIND ABOUT MEN GIGGLING BECAUSE HE CHOOSES TO DRESS LIKE AN IDIOT TO WOMEN ACTUALLY BEING AT RISK OF BEING ASSAULTED WHILE OUT ALONE AT NIGHT?! The level of narcissism and twattery in this absolute c*nt knows no boundaries!

oh, and a hands-folded, shifty-eyed, I didn't mean it like that guys-"apology"-video is probably incoming in 3, 2, 1... :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Have a meal with your kids! Sit with them. Help them if needed. talk to them. Practice gratitude, talk about the best part of their days, and what wasn't great and how that can be approved. Communicate. Don't just hang around and film them.

• Heart
  • Angry

pokerface79

VIP Member
Anna saying she wanted to watch the “babies” at their harvest service because “they’re cuter” instead of the older kids? Who does that. No wonder Emilia blew up about it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Eduardo was soo handsome in the video Jonathon just posted. And Jonathan was saying he ‘directed’ him to become a knight, well if you grew up with such a bad childhood Jono why did u direct him.. it’s all BS, from start to finish.. but Eduardo is the victim/scapegoat in all this and it’s the saddest thing. I feel like yes he might have liked the look of the princess but they have completely manipulated everything. They ruined him. I hate them.
SUCH BS about Eduardo being 'kinda sad'. He said previously that he loved it, and it was his descision to become a knight, and that Jonathan had actually offered him the princess make-over but he did not want to... .But that does not fit the narrative anymore, so he's changing history and spoon feeding his audience another story that never happened.

• Wow
  • Angry

Lurking2008

Glad to see the moron being his 'true self' and wearing non binary clothes for an evening out, 🙄

Oops sorry, that's only for content, he would much rather get off on dressing his 7yr old in dresses. 😡

Someone lock this twat up.
But Johnny doesn't wear female clothes outside or in public because 'he doesn't want to'.
So why then Johnny do you want to wear them in the house yet put it online publicly?
Let me rephrase what you meant to say and help you out there Johnny.
You don't wear female clothes in public because you are too scared to bring your publicity stunt too far, you don't want negative attention in person and your wife wouldn't be seen with you.
Its ok for your little kid to be subjected to this though. Its easy to make brave choices for other people eh Johnny.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mickey123

VIP Member
Y'all look at my post. It's that time of the month so I'm wearing my white pants and this scarf. Look at me! I've got to make a school run for the 1,000 time and I have like a million red lights on my dashboard because I don't get my car serviced. I'm also running low on fuel, but we just had to go to birthday parties because they are soo important. Now y'all I'm just one broken nail from losing my mind, not really I have all my nails, as if :rolleyes: but I have no cleaner. I cannot live like this, don't you all understand me. I know bits of Bree does because she's praising me in the comment section. Although I don't know why she's saying anything because she actually cleans her house. Anywho, it's my time of the month you should know because I'm wearing white pants and had my whoha waxed. I also wanted to let you know that JONATHAN is afraid of my lady liquids and runs away for an entire week. This is a beautiful time for me as I don't have to engage with it. Now please don't make assumptions based on someone's little Instagram square. While I look totally together my life is actually falling apart. My husband is hearing voices, feels like a woman, but fears the actual parts of being a woman, my chimney is full of dead birds, no one wants seconds so I have to feed them to a wild fox, I have a child that likes to scream at me while we do homework and talks down to her father, I have no clue how to get rid of U2 and my car is going to blow any moment because I can't get it to the service station because I have no cleaner, but here I am looking all cute with my shoes, slightly bending my body in ways to look flattering all the while I'm a hot mess and I don't know what to do.. sent help. Never mind don't, I'm totally reading the comments and I'm renewed. Oh, and look y'all they're starting to notice my weight loss- To delete or not to delete that is the question.

*allegedly as read with my Alabama reading skills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Getting the impression J doesn't like A going out. She's been out a lot lately with her friends and he always posts on stories of him all pouty faced looking sad. He just wants to keep her locked up in the house with him and is probably jealous he has no friends!

• Heart
  • Wow

Mickey123

VIP Member
I'm heading out to pick up Alessia, but first I'm going to sit in my car and talk about an app that is paying me to say nice things about it. I never use it, I don't go anywhere, but I had to make up some stuff and involve my doctor's receptionist who had to move the entire schedule because we were super late "suggest" we get it. I talk about this for two minutes even though I will never use it, but I'm being paid. I'll never really recommended this to anyone, but I'm contractually obligated. I have to buy my kids new slippers, I don't know why, do feet keep growing? Now I complain about spending money on designer shoes for kids, it was a bad idea, but here I'm going to make a weird sound and tell you I did it anyway because I can. I'm making Mac and cheese, I make it all the time because my kids don't eat real food. Oh, my dog is scratching the hell out of my floor, that's just normal. I make mac and cheese all the time, but I don't cause it's every three weeks you see, but not really. We don't do date nights anymore either, but we do. Now I have no idea what I'm saying, is it date night because we don't do them, but we do but technically it's only when you go out. I learned to go out from "therapist" he encouraged date night it was a really good idea, but all the other "ideas" he had were shit. Here I explain date night vs a night out with friends because my audience is teenagers and women that are lost. I don't know why I'm telling you this, because Mac and Cheese, but here I go again about date night vs a night out with friends. I didn't mention it, but I have a babysitter for tomorrow, this isn't uncommon as we've had childcare for years, but I'm going to call it date night, but it's not date night, it's going out with friends. This recipe is easy, and now I'm rambling about things I haven't done. Here I talk about the same shit I always do like picking up my kids, but it's important for you to know that I do this with a nanny and I'm still bitching about it, but I really don't mind it that much. Look at my face and how much I REALLY DON'T MINE IT.

This was a very hard one to follow, she is really all over the place and something is slightly off. I just can't put my finger on it.

That is it for now. I'll do part two tomorrow. I worked today, did all the things, and now I'm going to go watch tv with my husband. We are going to cuddle and watch a show. We don't sit 15 feet apart and my husband doesn't need a bottle of wine to deal with life.

• Haha
  • Heart

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Just casually trying to find out how many more times I can post these until the inevitable lifetime ban. Low key expecting everyone's too busy being sick :whistle:;)

also, he's paying to send his children to a Christian school, yet wears shirts with an inverted cross? Also the gun logo, besides looking quite tacky, he'd be the first to hide behind one of the kids if he saw a real gun...

• Sick
  • Wow

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Anna needs to realise that her own stupidity doesn't limit Emilias ability. That nonsense about math homework... 'if I cant do it she definitely cant'... I mean Anna you cant look after your own kids while emilia can look after them lot at an age of 7/8/9 better than you 🖕
My son is Emilia age and getting the exact same homeworks... 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's really not a rocket science to figure it out even if they learn differently... seriously it's like 8 additions a day... that doesnt take more than 15 mins even if the child is struggling with math 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also Jonathan's short dry September. He posted that he stopped drinking for 3 weeks and had no problems so he knows he doesnt have a problem...
yet in Q&A he said that first dry weekend was hard and then it went easier.. if you find 1 dry weekend hard then yes indeed you do have a problem!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

pineapples22

I hate the busy forgetful mum thing that Anna has going on. She thinks it makes her so relatable and cool! I'm a mum of 3 about the same age as her and I work am actual job as well. My kids are on time for everything at school, I'm on the PTA (not coz I enjoy it but coz my kids enjoy having fun activities at school to do so somebody has to organise them!) I remember all school dates, I'm at every parents evening and concert, I spend ages with them making costumes for book days, halloween, easter bonnet competitions and such. I put effort in!! Because I'm a Mum first. It's what comes first in my life and I hate the narrative at the minute that good mums are sloppy and forget kids lunches and school dates and run late and stuff because fuck that, it's just lazy. That shit is important to your kids and it might be nothing but annoying to you (I get that!! Trust me I do!) but to your kids its important so suck it up. It's not hard to write the dates to things on your calender when you get the weekly or monthly school emails. Just sort it out Anna. Nobody is laughing with you

• Heart
Reactions: 44