Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be the blacklisting they're afraid of I can't imagine anything else. It's just not slander if you repeat someone's words...

Reactions: 8
I messaged messiah kaeto last night and asked him if they had tried to get him to remove stuff as hes shared the petition and other things about and he said he'd not heard a word from anyone on the sj end. Think he's going to try and poke it with a stick in the next few days and see what the reaction will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The evidence speaks for itself, this family have been doing this to all their children for years, it is normalised in the SJ house. All those silencing anyone who speaks out about the morality of it, whether it be Gleam or Belle PR, are condoning and enabling cold showers as a normal punishment for a toddler. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The evidence speaks for itself, this family have been doing this to all their children for years, it is normalised in the SJ house. All those silencing anyone who speaks out about the morality of it, whether it be Gleam or Belle PR, are condoning and enabling cold showers as a normal punishment for a toddler. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Oh Gleam doesn’t give a single eff, give them money and everything will be fine.

Now I think that they removed the entire part of the podcast because of PR Belle.
Gleam and Loose Lips share the same PR which is Belle PR.

Anna Williamson in the previous IG screenshot said the producers made them re-uploading it.

It was not a matter of copyright otherwise she would have just removed the part where Anna Saccone was explaining the punishment (the unedited footage).

So they can speak about anything they want until someone with influence/money is concerned.wow.

Fake freedom of speech, if you ask me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This whole thing is shocking, the censorship is ridiculous and the fear in their children's eyes is so sad.

It's clear that they have been using cold showers as punishment and see that as normal, but I'm HOPING after all this outrage from the 'trolls' but also other influencers that it's opened their eyes to see that it's totally unacceptable and not normal.

Then again they are both narcissists and Jonathan comes across as a total sociopath, so I wouldn't be surprised if they carry on the cold showers out of spite.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they can’t touch people with under 30k followers? Would make sense why Messiah and Hadassa Studio haven’t been made to remove things but others with larger following have?

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t agree more.
She wasn’t at all like this before.
She morphed into a “attempt to be” posh housewife who thinks that everything has to be perfect,neat, children to be perfect as well.
Poor sick Emilia now has to force a smile

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Is this the photoshoot for the front of the 2020 calendar I wonder,
remember last year they cancelled it because of Anna’s vanity, but ended up taking one anyway after she starved herself for a few weeks,
she just can’t keep away from the camera.

Her kids and the dogs are props in their tv show

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is this the photoshoot for the front of the 2020 calendar I wonder,
remember last year they cancelled it because of Anna’s vanity, but ended up taking one anyway after she starved herself for a few weeks,
she just can’t keep away from the camera.

Her kids and the dogs are props in their tv show
Oh yes you are right I actually forgot about the calendar 🤦🏻‍♀️ .
More exposing children.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What nutters actually buy a sacconejoly calendar 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Actually can’t get my head around that

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh yes you are right I actually forgot about the calendar 🤦🏻‍♀️ .
More exposing children.
I think it’s strange. Why would you want a calendar of someone else’s family? Never understood it

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Beautiful 😬
I went in search of detox tea and something that sounds inedible 🤷‍♀️....flaxseed finely milled lunchtime crap
But this will have to do, poor kids are probably facing these costume changes as well.
FED9447A-6299-49BF-95D0-CE90AC9CC240.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
All these people have been Sinead Cady-ed...Sinead Cady is an Irish vlogger who they sent a threatening legal letter to several years ago to stop her telling her truth about her experience with them. She took a week off work as she said she was so traumatized by it. Something happened at one of their Cork meet ups and they wanted to keep it quiet. Just like now. There are bigger people than Luisa who will be ready to discuss this.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Have PR Belle removed themselves from twitter? @BellePR_
Aahhh just found the MD for them on Twitter. Charlotte Belle Tobin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20190828-133132_Instagram.jpg

This ill fitting outfit is a crime against fashion 🙈 (unless you want to look like an American footballer that is 😜)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
God I am SO mad at how this family is completely trying to pretend the shower video never existed!! They're deleting EVERYTHING. All comments on all platforms and doing their best to silence other influential members of the public (Luisa, Organised Motherhood - I don't know of any others they have obviously had threatened or copy right striked; anyone else?).

I knew they'd changed the title of the video as I noticed a couple of days ago, just went to see how restrictive they're still being w comments on the vid and they have changed the thumbnail to a pic of Anna (hair a little dishevelled to represent the busy rushed off her feet full time mum) on the floor reading a book to all four children with Alessia (purposely set like that I'm sure) closest to her - pushing the perfect, loving, super mum and dad narrative as if nothing EVER happened.

But it DID happen and I'm worried sick they will get away with this so will continue this punishment abuse of their children, I'm praying it was a wake up call to how it's NOT normal parenting and IS abuse but I'm not so sure.

It did happen. It was happening years ago too. Those babies had to go through that pain, embarrassment, and shame to the point that it was normalised behaviour to them and their parents. They had to endure that, it's completely wrong that their parents have the liberty to pretend that nothing ever even happened.

I'm sure these poor children will be sickened when they discover this in years to come (on top of everything else their parents have monetized off of them) and it deeply saddens me to think they may remember this and live with the subsequent trauma.
Screenshot_2019-08-28-13-51-06_kindlephoto-405076387.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
God I am SO mad at how this family is completely trying to pretend the shower video never existed!! They're deleting EVERYTHING. All comments on all platforms and doing their best to silence other influential members of the public (Luisa, Organised Motherhood - I don't know of any others they have obviously had threatened or copy right striked; anyone else?).

I knew they'd changed the title of the video as I noticed a couple of days ago, just went to see how restrictive they're still being w comments on the vid and they have changed the thumbnail to a pic of Anna (hair a little dishevelled to represent the busy rushed off her feet full time mum) on the floor reading a book to all four children with Alessia (purposely set like that I'm sure) closest to her - pushing the perfect, loving, super mum and dad narrative as if nothing EVER happened.

But it DID happen and I'm worried sick they will get away with this so will continue this punishment abuse of their children, I'm praying it was a wake up call to how it's NOT normal parenting and IS abuse but I'm not so sure.

It did happen. It was happening years ago too. Those babies had to go through that pain, embarrassment, and shame to the point that it was normalised behaviour to them and their parents. They had to endure that, it's completely wrong that their parents have the liberty to pretend that nothing ever even happened.

I'm sure these poor children will be sickened when they discover this in years to come (on top of everything else their parents have monetized off of them) and it deeply saddens me to think they may remember this and live with the subsequent trauma.View attachment 36116
They’re not just deleting comments, they’re blocking people making comments and liking comments. Anna blocked me just for liking comments saying she shouldn’t give her young children cold baths. It’s funny that someone so “busy” and someone who “doesn’t read the hate comments” has the time to be blocking people for being concerned about their kids after they posted a video of them admitting they abuse their kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Girl boss mode. Look 3. 🤣
And it’s ok. She had a cheese, turkey and pickle sandwich on gluten free bread with tomatoes and cucumber for lunch....
Incase anyone was worried.

AE7E88B4-9575-4C5B-8326-92736B40603F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.