Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours ๐Ÿ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're not doing a 'vlog' today - Jonathan says he is doing a 'sit down' talking video...is he finally going to admit that they did give cold showers as a punishment ....instead of blaming 'trolls' ? I bet there's even more evidence of the children mentioning cold showers in other videos too.......
Iโ€™ll be pissed if he does cause Iโ€™ve been editing a video with all the clips all day [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They're not doing a 'vlog' today - Jonathan says he is doing a 'sit down' talking video...is he finally going to admit that they did give cold showers as a punishment ....instead of blaming 'trolls' ? I bet there's even more evidence of the children mentioning cold showers in other videos too.......
His giant ego would never let him admit it. Things for them would have been so much better if they'd held their hands up and apologised instead of trying to deflect and gag everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
no youtuber on the planet will ever admit doing wrong unless, thats just fact! some guy my dad knew had his daughter taken away from them because they shaved her head because she had nits, these guys have done sooooo many things to their children and nothing will touch them and their fake gold play buttons. we live in a seriously messed up world where youtubers literally can do what ever the heck they want. i also love how apparently people who point out child abuse are the haters and trolls when it should be seen as the hero's. someone told me I should never had children because I said cold showers was child abuse and it didnt come from a child 0_O woooow

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just seen this on Twitter, seems even on there people are being told to shut up?
Having depression seems to bring on giving your kids cold showers ๐Ÿ˜ก
Since when has this tiny little obnoxious tyrant had depression? oh I know๐Ÿค” when alert, right thinking people realised and were horrified that he is an utter arse and cruel to his children .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Cannot stand him, cannot stand her. He is a midget round headed twonk and she is a fake controlling scary woman who use their kids to push their fake lives on us. I dont follow them. I have no plan on doing this. I cannot even look at his muggy face and her fake accent irritates me. Grrrrr. Sorry needed to vent

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen this on Twitter, seems even on there people are being told to shut up?
Having depression seems to bring on giving your kids cold showers ๐Ÿ˜ก
again, no one is forcing them to be in the public eye. They can take down aaaaaall their videos and take up regular day jobs. But... I suppose that conflicts with being lazy AF

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_2019-08-28-17-26-46-023_com.instagram.android.png

Screenshot_2019-08-28-17-26-31-440_com.instagram.android.png

Has anyone seen these stories? Interested to see what this will be about, hopefully it's something to do with realising they've made a mistake and some sort of rectification plan but will probably just be something self absorbing and click bait-esque.

P.s glued to the thread since hearing about shower gate and agree with the outrage and concern over what these people are doing/putting on the internet. Smh.

ETA: irony in the quote he's chosen :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
can someone report back whatโ€™s said in the vlog I refuse to give them a view

Reactions: 12
Aww poor Anna... a sad video is coming!
Well she can't have been too sad when she's well enough to prance around in a pink Elle Woods outfit for a photoshoot ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That excerpt J put in the instastory has Anna apologizing... for a moment I was like...wait...WHAT. Then I listened to it again and she's apologizing for the fan in the background. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
tbh, making videos claiming to have mental health after abusive content isnt very smart, im pretty sure that would ring even more red bells to social services because they needs parents who are fully capable of raising a child, if he's claiming MH is an issue then one may put that into an account that he isnt fit to being a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This mother f'er doesn't have depression, he's just not happy with the way things have been working out for him. I'm guessing that Gleam and Belle are pissed about the amount of work that they have to do with this family. Arranging PR for a lame youtuber, and covering that amount of damage control can't be what they were expecting when they took them on. Also, a marriage and kids is a lot of work for anybody, but the amount of money that Jofus must need to bring in to keep their lifestyle afloat is really high, and all he has is the vlogs to do it. All of these pressures can cause situational depression, but there are ways to prevent it. It doesn't excuse the tit that he's done to get views, nor is it anyone else's fault when people talk about the tit that HE uploads.
I think that he thinks that any publicity is good publicity, and he's pleased with the amount of attention that he's getting. Belle and Gleam should just drop them now before the ship sinks, because all of them will go down soon enough.

Reactions: 13
hey guys! Been reading this thread for months now but just decided to make an account. I really need to vent :sneaky::rolleyes:

For one second i dont believe the new vlog will be an apology. It will Anna telling a sad story so people feel sorry for them. Probably her ED or something.

No matter what DONT GIVE THEM A VIEW!! WATCH IT HERE https://invidio.us/ or have Ad block!! They will probably clickbait the tit of this situation

Reactions: 23
For one second i dont believe the new vlog will be an apology. It will Anna telling a sad story so people feel sorry for them. Probably her ED or something.

No matter what DONT GIVE THEM A VIEW!! WATCH IT HERE https://invidio.us/ or have Ad block!! They will probably clickbait the tit of this situation
Same here

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.