Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna was done with Alessia in that room (I think they call it the study? But it's the garage they converted into another living room, but is used primarily for Anna's workouts and Jonathan's piles of crap he buys before it finds a place outside) she kept saying "shall we go back to the playroom" "let's go back to the playroom" "do you want to go back to the playroom Lessie" "I'm going back to the playroom come on Lessie" - all in that fake "I'm a mother" voice we've heard too many times. Those kids aren't supposed to be outside the playroom during the day, god forbid they get in Anna's way. You could hear Anna get more and more frustrated with Alessia not wanting to go in the playroom to the point where Alessia looks outside and asks where Eduardo is and Anna says "In the play room, like I've been telling you" very sharp and bluntly. (you didn't once say "Eduardo is in the playroom let's go play with him") . Like obviously the playroom is boring, she has a whole house and she's allowed in two rooms.
I also feel if Anna wasn't filming some other threats may have come out of her mouth to get Alessia moving a bit faster...

Those children are never thought of and put first. I think about how incredibly selfish those two pathetic excuses for parents these two are... in making their children so far apart in age... share rooms in such a large house. I grew up in a very large house too.... and I switched bedrooms 3 times in the course of 12 years. Very close to my parents...then to the floor above my parents... and then the floor above... to my older sisters vacated room when she married. My father gave up a office at first because I was eight and not ready to be far away from my parents on the first floor. Yet the SJs leave their small babies on another floor. I find that so dangerous and cold. I don’t know how a normal parent could sleep with a tiny baby so far away. When my animals are sick.... I sleep near them FFS.

Excuse me did I miss something but suddenly they claim that trolls are attacking them ?
Out of nowhere ?
SJs are reading negative comments, disliking commentary channels....

Like for no reason ?!
Subscribers who don’t know about the cold showers what do they think ?

Do they think that’s just trolling or people are jealous of their life ?

The whole situation is purely disgusting they are twisting everything to make sounds like they are innocent vloggers who just are being attacked by trolls.

You know what ?
I swear to God until now I have a vague idea of what trolling is, seriously.
I don’t know the concept of trolling or how it works.Really.
So me being a troll ?
bleeping LOL. (excuse the swearing, that’s just unfair)

From a different country, with two children and a million things to do for them for their back to school, I would troll ?
OMG please 😑.

People with ou even without children are just concerned of what they are witnessing, purely and simply.

Edit to add: omG I wrote an essay 🥴

I noticed that too.
That makes me think when they just moved in that house, they were allowed only few rooms and people were talking about that.

Children were younger and especially during Christmas and the Christmas tree decorating, something like that iirc.

You must remember if their lips are moving..... they are lying. Remember the water was “cold” five times in their video. But the title suddenly changed..... and they are now saying the water was “Luke warm”.

Reactions: 17
What is it with these you tubers who record their own tit show and have odasity to blame Trolls when they have backlash for their mistakes. They put it out there. Videos do not lie.

Those children are never thought of and put first. I think about how incredibly selfish those two pathetic excuses for parents these two are... in making their children so far apart in age... share rooms in such a large house. I grew up in a very large house too.... and I switched bedrooms 3 times in the course of 12 years. Very close to my parents...then to the floor above my parents... and then the floor above... to my older sisters vacated room when she married. My father gave up a office at first because I was eight and not ready to be far away from my parents on the first floor. Yet the SJs leave their small babies on another floor. I find that so dangerous and cold. I don’t know how a normal parent could sleep with a tiny baby so far away. When my animals are sick.... I sleep near them FFS.

You must remember if their lips are moving..... they are lying. Remember the water was “cold” five times in their video. But the title suddenly changed..... and they are now saying the water was “Luke warm”.
They should pair up with the minghams, liars, change stories when tit hits fan, uses kids as money makers, family vlogging should stop to protect innocent children.

Reactions: 13
I'm listening to the podcast and the SJ segment is on there. Not sure if it's been reinstated or if I managed to download it before the edit

Reactions: 2
Pathetic. I hope nobody is afraid of their threats.

I can’t wait to hear what we are accused of when we are stood in court being sent down. Pair of twats

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm listening to the podcast and the SJ segment is on there. Not sure if it's been reinstated or if I managed to download it before the edit
You have downloaded it before they removed the part.
Same here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've never posted on here. I get this is a little thing to mention but it really got on my nerves if I'm being honest.

I've not got much to say about the Sacconejoly's that hasn't already been said. I think they're neglectful, lazy, and controlling, esp Anna concerning controlling. I think they knowingly and purposely offer vulnerable photo's and video's of their children to predators, bc let's be honest, a substantial amount of their audience IS predators, you're kidding yourself if you say otherwise (I'm completely against sharing your children online separate to friends and family anyways), and that there is potentially something even more sinister than 'disciplining' their children w cold showers (which is abhorrent abuse as is) going on when the camera isn't rolling.

But Anna posted an insta story 13 hrs ago. Correct me if I'm wrong as I couldn't have sound on. Alessia was playing in what looked like a lounge room and I believe Anna was filming. They were just toddling about, chattering away I believe, touching the popcorn maker, and they went over to the sofa and moved a cushion to lie flat, and even without the sound on I just KNEW Anna was gonna correct it and God she shocked me how quickly too. It may be tiny to some but I just thought ffs just leave it!! They're playing, talking, and connecting with you, they WANTED that item moved and positioned in that way it wasn't causing any harm!! There was no need to correct it and potentially disrupt or change their natural play flow. Just tidy it once they're finished in that room smh.

Many may think this a non issue (and I agree compared to the evidence of abuse) but it just lead me to believe even more so how controlling Anna really is. It makes me so sad to think she may restrict the children's harmless play and sick to my stomach at what 'mess' (punishing your child for not wanting to lie in a soiled nappy is obscenely disgusting) she believes deems what they call discipline.

Like I said, correct me if I read the situ wrong without context and I'll delete my embarrassingly misplaced rant (but nothing else I said was misplaced imho tho).
I totally agree with you and noticed that too ! This aim for perfect perfection which is why they have had to resort to cold showers as punishment to control the kids ! Not because the kids are naughty but to CONTROL them ! The footage when Anna is talking about warm bath over a shower she was threatening a cold shower because the two small kids were being boisterous in her view when they were actually just jumping around a little bit 🤷‍♀️
Those kids are going to rebel against this and what are they going to do next to control them then !!! Very worrying indeed !

On this mornings insta stories it’s a complete disaster because Anna laid out Shworts for her outfit last night and now it’s raining she has to change it ! Also she has cancelled the dog walk ( so she doesn’t even walk the dogs she gets someone else to do it )
So the dogs will look pretty for a photo shoot 🙄 ffs can she not hear how ridiculous this all sounds !!!!
And then onto the breakfast of death 🤢🤮
Sprouted oats or something with liquorice puke 🤮 omg 😮 get a grip woman !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I totally agree with you and noticed that too ! This aim for perfect perfection which is why they have had to resort to cold showers as punishment to control the kids ! Not because the kids are naughty but to CONTROL them ! The footage when Anna is talking about warm bath over a shower she was threatening a cold shower because the two small kids were being boisterous in her view when they were actually just jumping around a little bit 🤷‍♀️
Those kids are going to rebel against this and what are they going to do next to control them then !!! Very worrying indeed !

On this mornings insta stories it’s a complete disaster because Anna laid out Shworts for her outfit last night and now it’s raining she has to change it ! Also she has cancelled the dog walk ( so she doesn’t even walk the dogs she gets someone else to do it )
So the dogs will look pretty for a photo shoot 🙄 ffs can she not hear how ridiculous this all sounds !!!!
And then onto the breakfast of death 🤢🤮
Sprouted oats or something with liquorice puke 🤮 omg 😮 get a grip woman !!
So a photo shoot is more important than their dogs daily exercise 🙄🙄 Think they have had the dog walker for a while. Everything is about the looks, image, money and materialistic things.
Wonder what the photo shoot is for? To highlight that they have 4 kids and 6 dogs?! They use that for everything they promote 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Pathetic. I hope nobody is afraid of their threats.

I can’t wait to hear what we are accused of when we are stood in court being sent down. Pair of twats

The SJs can read between the lines..... 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So a photo shoot is more important than their dogs daily exercise 🙄🙄 Think they have had the dog walker for a while. Everything is about the looks, image, money and materialistic things.
Wonder what the photo shoot is for? To highlight that they have 4 kids and 6 dogs?! They use that for everything they promote 🙄
Couldn’t agree more.
She wasn’t at all like this before.
She morphed into a “attempt to be” posh housewife who thinks that everything has to be perfect,neat, children to be perfect as well.

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t agree more.
She wasn’t at all like this before.
She morphed into a posh housewife who thinks that everything has to be perfect,neat, children to be perfect as well.
No she wasn't at all, I liked her(I know I know!) before she had Emilia and just before eduardo came along, she was so different, actually baked some nice things, actually wrote some bits on her blog, move to England really changed her, I didn't take to J at all in early years, something about him.....

Reactions: 5
Anna was done with Alessia in that room (I think they call it the study? But it's the garage they converted into another living room, but is used primarily for Anna's workouts and Jonathan's piles of crap he buys before it finds a place outside) she kept saying "shall we go back to the playroom" "let's go back to the playroom" "do you want to go back to the playroom Lessie" "I'm going back to the playroom come on Lessie" - all in that fake "I'm a mother" voice we've heard too many times. Those kids aren't supposed to be outside the playroom during the day, god forbid they get in Anna's way. You could hear Anna get more and more frustrated with Alessia not wanting to go in the playroom to the point where Alessia looks outside and asks where Eduardo is and Anna says "In the play room, like I've been telling you" very sharp and bluntly. (you didn't once say "Eduardo is in the playroom let's go play with him") . Like obviously the playroom is boring, she has a whole house and she's allowed in two rooms.
I also feel if Anna wasn't filming some other threats may have come out of her mouth to get Alessia moving a bit faster...
So that wasn't just me being nit picky then! Even without the sound on that story I could tell she was being short with Alessia (even tho I couldn't hear Anna it must have been Alessia's body language and bored dawdling idk).

I've only seen some of their vids on and off (but I've seen enough to view them pretty negatively) and totally agree that that shower incident w Erika is another instance where Anna tries to control the children and it doesn't work so she threatens them. In which they didn't need controlling they were mostly just getting on her nerves probably, just a couple of mins to see their sibling and yeah still making sure they're careful, or of attention concerning the story I mentioned, and then fun encouragement like "whoever can get upstairs quickest gets to pick a film!" or " lessie - let's go see Eduardo/Emilia/Andrea" or excite them with the promise of playing with a toy w them or reading a book or racing them to the play room (racing/asking/betting who can do it quickest often works w little ones in my experience haha) or even bribing with a sweet if they go back to the play room and choose a book or something. Like who says to a TWO year old "like I've been telling you" speaking to them like they're much older, there really was no reason for her to get annoyed - idk I feel she gets short when she could just do basic communication w children, she's had four doesn't she know how to talk to them and what works and what doesn't besides being snappy or threatening??? That's extremely concerning if so and also makes her life a million times harder really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What do they say about it? I can’t understand how their opinions can be silenced
Luisa described the cold shower video and discussed the punishment itself.
She put the audio of Anna S. explaining the cold shower (segment taken from the video, the unedited footage,if you will).
And they discussed it and potty training and disciplining, giving examples etc.

Reactions: 2
Anyone who says anything negative about them and dares to have an opinion on things is a Troll, if you like everything and and think they are great you are a Friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See below on Anna Williamson insta
Apparently she’s not with Gleam?!
Nobody here said she is with Gleam, but PR Belle.
And PR Belle work for/with Gleam.

Correct me if I’m wrong but that’s why I understood earlier in the thread.

Edit to add :

3633DF25-828F-4E0E-8560-85DA0AAFFC74.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.