Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours šŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about the censorship thing...
As I've said before, Luisa most had a copyright issue plus the conflict of interest with her co-host being repped by the same firm.
But.. everyone else? I can't imagine the SJs could possibly win in court, people are allowed to review things and voice their opinions. Here's what I think happened... I happen to think PR companies are way scarier than lawyers (it would be so hard to argue with all the evidence against SJs and the fact that it was their own content that started it all)....

... but say I was an influencer/YouTuber etc. I think the one thing that could should me up was the threat to get blacklisted. A PR firm obvi has connections everywhere and they could very well blacklist someone who spoke out against their clients... and i doubt someone wants to lose their own livelyhood over speaking up for these kids.
Money talks, you know.

Can't imagine people with big bank accounts like LZ would be afraid of the lawyers when she's got an entire podcast commenting on things...

And... i don't see why people wouldn't share their cease & desist letters like a badge honors.?

Reactions: 11
Lol
In Annaā€™s stories she says small people
Discuss other people and the bigger people discuss ideas,

Thanks Anna we really are the bigger people and are doing much discussing about the idea that cold showers are abuse [emoji106][emoji106]

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have never watched this family and wonā€™t be investing any time in watching them now but I have been completely horrified by what I have read on here. I absolutely love the Loose Lips podcast though. Can anyone tell me what Luisa said about all of this? I really hope she was disgusted by it. And do these people really have enough power to get it pulled??

Reactions: 3
Can anyone tell me what Luisa said about all of this? I really hope she was disgusted by it. And do these people really have enough power to get it pulled??
She described the cold shower video and discussed the punishment itself.
She put the audio of Anna S. explaining the cold shower (segment taken from the video, the unedited footage,if you will).
And they discussed it and potty training and discipline, giving examples etc.

Reactions: 4
Considering both Anna and Jonathan tried to Reference it šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Here you go ā€œladsā€
Keep it handy for the next time you duck up and you want to drag the people who call you out on it šŸ˜¬

Anna has her eating disorder to use as a weapon/shield as well letā€™s not forget that!

Small minds discuss people.
Average minds discuss events.
Great minds discuss ideas.
Eleanor Roosevelt

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have one:

Small minds - film their children for millions of dollars and give them cold showers

Average minds - support the abusive narrative

Great minds - speak up for truth and childrenā€™s rights and common decency

• Heart
Reactions: 95
I have one:

Small minds - film their children for millions of dollars and give them cold showers

Average minds - support the abusive narrative

Great minds - speak up for truth and childrenā€™s rights and common decency
I wish I could like this more than once!! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can we talk about the irony of Anna saying in her insta story that she ā€œtries not to read the negative commentsā€ yet sheā€™s blocking literally everyone that has commented something about the cold showers along with the people simply liking these comments

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Can we talk about the irony of Anna saying in her insta story that she ā€œtries not to read the negative commentsā€ yet sheā€™s blocking literally everyone that has commented something about the cold showers along with the people simply liking these comments
Opposite of her husband who loves to read them all and openly admits that he finds the persons profile to know all about them as a person. He loves attention doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s negative or positive. Hence his behaviour. Iā€™m starting to wonder if he is deliberately setting up situations that show neglect and abuse for attention. (The toddlers playing with sheets of pills without extensive supervision and him throwing Emilia into the pool extremely hard - both in the one recent vlog) He leaves them In The vlog for maximum exposure. Cs he can delete and lie about it later you know. I know others on here are thinking the same thing that he just wants attention and any attention is food for him

• Wow
From what I understood, that was filmed when they only had one child. Why would you even make a film like this at that point? For whose interest? At what point did they become famous? After two children?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've never posted on here. I get this is a little thing to mention but it really got on my nerves if I'm being honest.

I've not got much to say about the Sacconejoly's that hasn't already been said. I think they're neglectful, lazy, and controlling, esp Anna concerning controlling. I think they knowingly and purposely offer vulnerable photo's and video's of their children to predators, bc let's be honest, a substantial amount of their audience IS predators, you're kidding yourself if you say otherwise (I'm completely against sharing your children online separate to friends and family anyways), and that there is potentially something even more sinister than 'disciplining' their children w cold showers (which is abhorrent abuse as is) going on when the camera isn't rolling.

But Anna posted an insta story 13 hrs ago. Correct me if I'm wrong as I couldn't have sound on. Alessia was playing in what looked like a lounge room and I believe Anna was filming. They were just toddling about, chattering away I believe, touching the popcorn maker, and they went over to the sofa and moved a cushion to lie flat, and even without the sound on I just KNEW Anna was gonna correct it and God she shocked me how quickly too. It may be tiny to some but I just thought ffs just leave it!! They're playing, talking, and connecting with you, they WANTED that item moved and positioned in that way it wasn't causing any harm!! There was no need to correct it and potentially disrupt or change their natural play flow. Just tidy it once they're finished in that room smh.

Many may think this a non issue (and I agree compared to the evidence of abuse) but it just lead me to believe even more so how controlling Anna really is. It makes me so sad to think she may restrict the children's harmless play and sick to my stomach at what 'mess' (punishing your child for not wanting to lie in a soiled nappy is obscenely disgusting) she believes deems what they call discipline.

Like I said, correct me if I read the situ wrong without context and I'll delete my embarrassingly misplaced rant (but nothing else I said was misplaced imho tho).

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Considering both Anna and Jonathan tried to Reference it šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Here you go ā€œladsā€
Keep it handy for the next time you duck up and you want to drag the people who call you out on it šŸ˜¬

Anna has her eating disorder to use as a weapon/shield as well letā€™s not forget that!

Small minds discuss people.
Average minds discuss events.
Great minds discuss ideas.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Has Anna already had a bout of anxiety caused by trolls or is she saving that for the next time they f up?

Are Scamp and Dude jumpers as effective at curing anxiety as Boden ones? (Asking for a friend)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That sounds like a statement from a lying liar who lies...... much like that tiny little girly man she settled for has shown himself to be quite practiced in also doing.

I KNOW!!!!

When will people know difference between concerned people and internet trolls??!!!! [emoji2959]
This makes me so mad. [emoji36]
Anna and Jonathan are just gaslighting with the troll thing. They know its people who are concerned. They also know that itā€™s very convenient to paint the picture that itā€™s just trolls. They are quite the little manipulators.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anna posted an insta story 13 hrs ago. Correct me if I'm wrong as I couldn't have sound on. Alessia was playing in what looked like a lounge room and I believe Anna was filming. They were just toddling about, chattering away I believe, touching the popcorn maker, and they went over to the sofa and moved a cushion to lie flat, and even without the sound on I just KNEW Anna was gonna correct it and God she shocked me how quickly too. It may be tiny to some but I just thought ffs just leave it!!
Anna was done with Alessia in that room (I think they call it the study? But it's the garage they converted into another living room, but is used primarily for Anna's workouts and Jonathan's piles of crap he buys before it finds a place outside) she kept saying "shall we go back to the playroom" "let's go back to the playroom" "do you want to go back to the playroom Lessie" "I'm going back to the playroom come on Lessie" - all in that fake "I'm a mother" voice we've heard too many times. Those kids aren't supposed to be outside the playroom during the day, god forbid they get in Anna's way. You could hear Anna get more and more frustrated with Alessia not wanting to go in the playroom to the point where Alessia looks outside and asks where Eduardo is and Anna says "In the play room, like I've been telling you" very sharp and bluntly. (you didn't once say "Eduardo is in the playroom let's go play with him") . Like obviously the playroom is boring, she has a whole house and she's allowed in two rooms.
I also feel if Anna wasn't filming some other threats may have come out of her mouth to get Alessia moving a bit faster...

Excuse me did I miss something or suddenly they claim that trolls are attacking them ?
Out of nowhere ?
SJs are reading negative comments, disliking commentary channels....

Like for no reason ?!
Subscribers who donā€™t know about the cold showers what do they think ?

Do they think thatā€™s just trolling or people are jealous of their life ?

The whole situation is purely disgusting they are twisting everything to make sounds like they are innocent vloggers who just are being attacked by trolls.

You know what ?
I swear to God until now I have a vague idea of what trolling is, seriously.
I still donā€™t know the concept of trolling or how it works.Really.
So me being a troll ?
bleeping LOL. (excuse the swearing, thatā€™s just unfair)

From a different country, grown up woman with two children and a million things to do for them for their back to school, I would have time to troll ?
OMG please šŸ˜‘.

People with ou even without children are just concerned of what they are witnessing, purely and simply.

Edit to add: omG I wrote an essay šŸ„“

Anna was done with Alessia in that room (I think they call it the study? But it's the garage they converted into another living room, but is used primarily for Anna's workouts and Jonathan's piles of crap he buys before it finds a place outside) she kept saying "shall we go back to the playroom" "let's go back to the playroom" "do you want to go back to the playroom Lessie" "I'm going back to the playroom come on Lessie" - all in that fake "I'm a mother" voice we've heard too many times. Those kids aren't supposed to be outside the playroom during the day, god forbid they get in Anna's way. You could hear Anna get more and more frustrated with Alessia not wanting to go in the playroom to the point where Alessia looks outside and asks where Eduardo is and Anna says "In the play room, like I've been telling you" very sharp and bluntly. (you didn't once say "Eduardo is in the playroom let's go play with him") . Like obviously the playroom is boring, she has a whole house and she's allowed in two rooms.
I also feel if Anna wasn't filming some other threats may have come out of her mouth to get Alessia moving a bit faster...
I noticed that too.
That makes me think when they just moved in that house, they were allowed only few rooms and people were talking about that.

Children were younger and especially during Christmas and the Christmas tree decorating, something like that iirc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh this is all ridiculous. Especially when they claim trolls cost them business opportunities and sponsorship deals. Wake up you guys; you wouldn't have ANYTHING without the people who watch you, including the so-called trolls. Regardless of who says what on the internet.. at the end of the day, we all clicked and watched and added o the SJ fortune.

A's story this morning... she cancelled the dog's walk because they're doing a family photoshoot with the dogs and she doesn't want their dogs to be dirty. Their dog walker washes them when they roll around in something, but apparently that's not as good as them coming from the groomer. So the poor doggos don't get a walk because of that.
:mad: :rolleyes:

First of all, they are dogs. Living creatures not showpieces for a perfect life photoshoot.
Second of all, I didn't realize they had a dog walker. I mean; of course they do, my bad. How could I expect A to leave the house for anything other than her waxing appointments?
Ocado shops, dog walkers, a mystery nanny, and J the school shuttle/entertainer for the kids... yeah, A's got a tough life, where she doesn't need to do anything at all.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.