Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours šŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would the whole family be talking about cold showers for years in the context of it being a punishment if it wasnā€™t a familiar concept to them all. There are so so many clips now it is 100% undeniable even with the worst case of cognitive dissonance.

The attempted cover up and misleading narrative from the saccone jolyā€™s to avoid the potential of risk to their large income at the expense of truth and what is best for their children is absolutely abhorrent.

If you were great parents or even great people and you operated in an atmosphere of truth you would say thankyou all for the concern, yes we did say that and yes we do that, thanks for the feedback. thankyou for the concern of our children we appreciate that they have so many allies in the community. BUT because they know itā€™s wrong and ā€œcruelā€ As Anna put it, they are denying even when there is proof, they are misleading manipulating and gaslighting and censoring. They are very very gross people with zero integrity..
My 8 and 11-1/2 yo Children have never heard of cold shower (punishment or not) until they heard us talking about it (me and my husband).

So yes Eduardo and Emilia keep mentioning it being toddlers speaks volume.

What did Luisa say about it on the podcast?
So, she said that she met the family on holidays and told us about the photo incident.

She described the cold shower video and discussed the punishment itself.
She put the audio of Anna S. explaining the cold shower (segment taken from the video, the unedited footage,if you will).
And they discussed it and potty training and discipline, giving examples etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Anybody else find this saddening?
They said ā€œOpposites attract right ?ā€
My ass !
When he met her she wanted to be famous and he said Iā€™ll make you famous.
Something along the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They said ā€œOpposite attracts right ?ā€
My ass !
When he met her she wanted to be famous and he said Iā€™ll make you famous.
Something along the line.
Notice him mentioning fear being used against him growing up. Heā€™s repeating that scenario with his own kids.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Very telling. And Anna definitely has more to say than sometimes she just got a smack. Sounds like a lot of emotional abuse rather than physical. Did they ever do another video?
I can't believe Anna said that diet causes ADHD either at the end!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's been a while since I commented on the SJ thread. The whole thing really got to me before. It's all quite heartbreaking. Those poor children.

What I don't understand is how they possibly have a "legal leg to stand on" when it comes to silencing people? They put the content out there for the world to see. People are only commenting on what they've watched. So how could anyone get in trouble legally for that?

Money really does talk.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Regarding ā€˜money talksā€™ I get that itā€™s maybe just not their circus and not their monkeys but UGG and Luisa arenā€™t shy of a penny or two so that one kind of doesnā€™t stick for me

Reactions: 5
Regarding ā€˜money talksā€™ I get that itā€™s maybe just not their circus and not their monkeys but UGG and Luisa arenā€™t shy of a penny or two so that one kind of doesnā€™t stick for me
Yes, I feel from their reactions after Luisa being silenced, that they were disgusted and frustrated and angry about that.

I donā€™t know them at all and never heard about them but the screenshots I saw on their IG show that they arenā€™t agree of the kind of person who shut up for money purpose.

SJs used the copyright trick to delete their segment I think.

Reactions: 2
UGG sounds super annoyed with it in her story, too. "My opinion, my Instagram"
It's just terrible

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My 8 and 11-1/2 yo Children have never heard of cold shower (punishment or not) until they heard us talking about it (me and my husband).

So yes Eduardo and Emilia keep mentioning it being toddlers speaks volume.

So, she said that she met the family on holidays and told us about the photo incident.
Sorry, can I ask what was the photo incident??

Reactions: 1
Sorry, can I ask what was the photo incident??
No problem
Luisa was on holidays with her children in Sardinia at the same time SJs were there too.
So they vlogged or took a photo but Luisaā€™s children were on the footage.

People who follow Luisa started DMing her saying her children were featured in SJs vlog or photo (I donā€™t remember)
She contacted SJs and told them to removed the photo/footage of her children.
And they did remove the photo/footage.

Please correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

Reactions: 9
No problem
Luisa was on holidays with her children in Sardinia at the same time SJs were there too.

People who follow Luisa started DMing her saying her children were featured in SJs vlog or photo (I donā€™t remember)
Sounds like theyā€™ve done tit for tat then.

Reactions: 6
Anyway since when is everyone ok with censorship? If someone has something to say that I donā€™t agree with I donā€™t say no you arenā€™t allowed to talk.

When the last voice gets shut down there will be no one left allowed to have an opinion...

This is not just a ā€˜fightā€™ for those children to get respect and justice when it comes to the abuse from cold showers and the abuse from having their lives shown and therefore respect of privacy of their own lives taken from them. This is now a fight for the truth and integrity morals.

If this site gets taken down we all need to do something we all need to speak out in every way possible and spread the word and the evidence.

Freedom of opinion and speech is the absolute freedom and when it is being threatened because spineless narcissists who give their children cold showers and other potentially damaging behaviours donā€™t want to accept any consequences from the public that shows we have to do something more we have to use our voices and spread the evidence to anyone and everyone that has any influence

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No problem

Please correct me if Iā€™m wrong.
Thank you šŸ™šŸ¼

Reactions: 3
It happened twice. They put Luisaā€™s kids in their IG stories last year and again this year as well

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.