Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a video that they published online, to the public. There are no allegations or conspiracy theories it’s all there as facts in the video. There are no trolls.

I’d understand if people were making up lies but people are only defending a child, based on what they viewed in that video.
And we've seen at least 6 videos referencing the freaking showers.
1. Emilia and the dolls
2. Eduardo and the iPad Thing
3. "a warm shower?" With Erika
4. J threatening the kids with a cold shower and they run away
5. Emilia's sad little "go upstairs for cold shower"
6. Alessia's punshinment.
and that's just what people have found so far...
people aren't maliciously attacking them for no reason.. they are concerned about stuff that THEY chose to share with the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t believe these people still have so many followers. I e never heard of them before all this and to go and watch them they don’t seem that likeable. The more I see the more I don’t like them. She’s so up herself and he just seems like he’s trying too hard to be a cool dad. Does anyone know what they are doing to actually stop people talking? I mean Luisa zissman doesn’t roll over easily and she seems very angry at being silenced it’s not in her nature to keep her gob shut if she thinks she’s right. Take the easy jet thing she went on tv over that and even admitted to taking legal advice to see if she would be in trouble and was told no she wouldn’t be so I’m sure she will of done the same over this but why has she been told to remove it from the podcast? It’s very odd. And it’s still on the podcast for me I’ve listened this evening

• Angry
Reactions: 19
This is what Stacey Dooley should be investigating... Skip over the fake news ad... It's really interesting. I will email it to that Stacey Dooley Sleeps over exec producer with the new food shower evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have either of them dropped followers?
They were loosing loads of subscribers then they made the troll video, gained subscribers during like 5 days and back to loosing subscribers.
I am speaking about SJs channel.

Reactions: 6
Honestly i cannot get over that video where erika asks if shes to give them a warm shower and anna repeats, warm shower. I feel truly saddened, it's heartbreaking!!
And the kling sound with her tongue and the last face before the scene ended.
Creepy AF.

Reactions: 8
They are blaming trolls ?!!!?!?!?!
To do a campaign against them?? Wow.

View attachment 35987
Yes the same as the sun article
"defamatory campaign" So, they're trying to make out it's all false and slander? The 'trolls' made up the cold shower allegation I suppose. I hope they remember some of what's been written about this will stick, when their kids get older and google themselves, they will read it.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how they can live knowing there are loads and loads creepy IG accounts about their own children.
I could never live with that.

ECCFB73B-E84C-4590-89C0-344D60B0CE6E.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She makes the same face in this one...!
(8.30ish)
So they say to Eduardo at 8:40 ‘you can’t stay on your iPad all day’ and he anticipates that as being naughty to do, and says ‘I’ll have a cold shower’ and Anna says ‘you want a cold shower? Why would you want that?’

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Well I was just googling them and cold showers and came across Fanfiction people wrote about them... that's so so so creepy!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why would the whole family be talking about cold showers for years in the context of it being a punishment if it wasn’t a familiar concept to them all. There are so so many clips now it is 100% undeniable even with the worst case of cognitive dissonance.

The attempted cover up and misleading narrative from the saccone joly’s to avoid the potential of risk to their large income at the expense of truth and what is best for their children is absolutely abhorrent.

If you were great parents or even great people and you operated in an atmosphere of truth you would say thankyou all for the concern, yes we did say that and yes we do that, thanks for the feedback. thankyou for the concern of our children we appreciate that they have so many allies in the community. BUT because they know it’s wrong and “cruel” As Anna put it, they are denying even when there is proof, they are misleading manipulating and gaslighting and censoring. They are very very gross people with zero integrity.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.