Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours šŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I had popcorn and all. This is a bit of a let down. But there is really only one explanation why they went silent and I believe that is very much in the best interest of the children.

Reactions: 15
Hi guys.:) I discovered this forum a few days ago so I decided to join here.

I used to watch Sacconejolys and I loved them but I stopped watching them when Andrea was born. Now, I am really shocked about this cold showers, they are so cruel... I just can not stand the SJs and their awful parenting.:sick:

P.S. English is not my first language.

Reactions: 17
I've never commented on here before but I've been thinking about the Stacey Dooley documentary, I wonder if they gave any of the children cold shower punishments when she spent 72 hours with them. After all they seem to think it's a normal and acceptable form of punishment, so can't seem them hiding it. I suppose it's just a case of waiting to see.

Reactions: 6
I mean, I had popcorn and all. This is a bit of a let down. But there is really only one explanation why they went silent and I believe that is very much in the best interest of the children.
Someone must have intervened, Gleam or Belle.
Thereā€™s a reason theyā€™ve been told to keep quiet, maybe talking about it would jeopardise other brand deals!?
Messy Jonathan, very messy.

@anika @Lincs welcome! ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 14
I've never commented on here before but I've been thinking about the Stacey Dooley documentary, I wonder if they gave any of the children cold shower punishments when she spent 72 hours with them. After all they seem to think it's a normal and acceptable form of punishment, so can't seem them hiding it. I suppose it's just a case of waiting to see.
While I do believe they think itā€™s somewhat normal I donā€™t think they would have done it with Stacey and a camera crew in the house

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m so disappointed Stacey Dooley hasnā€™t addressed this in some way. I expect better from her.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m so disappointed Stacey Dooley hasnā€™t addressed this in some way. I expect better from her.
Same here, I'm wondering will they pull that episode now? Presume it's still radio silence from the Sjs - someone definitely intervened

Reactions: 8
So I woke up this morning and decided that I would keep on tweeting about the cold shower punishment because I find it so disgusting !!
I posted my tweet and actually got a reply from Mr Jonathon himself ! But literally before I could reply my twitter account went down šŸ™„
Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t just crawl away and forget about the issue and Iā€™m glad I actually got a response from Mr J himself but why on earth my twitters been suspended I donā€™t know ! It really is scary how many people are being silenced over this !!!
IT WONT JUST GO AWAY !! They need to deal with it !! Get some help !! Admit it was wrong and stop all this lukewarm tit !!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Jolly has already watched the documentary and is happy with it, he said Anna and Eduardo come across really well, so no mention of cold showers.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is very bizarre. What's interesting is that they stopped short of removing the lukewarm explanation and the original video in their sweep.
In the earlier Insta stories he highlights the red box showing deleted files on his screen... I wonder what he was deleting? All the other mentions that Flaky Libra compiled? That way it looks like a one-off ā€˜incidentā€™ and could be passed off as anna misspeaking.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There is nothing they can ever say to justify the Cold Shower abuse on the kids.

An apology vlog will never correct the damage done.

Any bullshit excuse will not wash with anyone apart from the brainwashed teeny bopper fans.

I wished they would put up their ā€œIt was just a Lukewarm showerā€ vlog, to keep digging the end of their careers.

Best of it is this is all of their own doing!! It was no accident that it was left in the vlog - HE titled the vlog around the cold showers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone must have intervened, Gleam or Belle.
Thereā€™s a reason theyā€™ve been told to keep quiet, maybe talking about it would jeopardise other brand deals!?
Messy Jonathan, very messy.

@anika @Lincs welcome! ā˜ŗ
I would hope that by what they have been doing and the outcry, that brand deals would all be pulling the plug on them, I think any brand would be mad to do any deals with these two misfits.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They canā€™t admit it really because itā€™s admitting to child cruelty for a number of years as evidenced by the vlogs, every complaint made to the social services would more than likely have to be reinvestigated .

Funny. I comment on these gossip sites, but I only minimally lurk on Twitter or IG (I've never actually used my accounts other than to randomly see what you all are talking about) I did like a tweet or two that were referencing the cold showers, and I now can't access BellePR's twitter. A link came up when I googled them, but it just brings me back to my Google search. Are any of you having this issue? Perhaps they've gone private. I can't imagine they're just blocking everybody that is remotely interested in this fiasco. It seems more logical to just dump the SJs from their client list.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Funny. I comment on these gossip sites, but I only minimally lurk on Twitter or IG (I've never actually used my accounts other than to randomly see what you all are talking about) I did like a tweet or two that were referencing the cold showers, and I now can't access BellePR's twitter. A link came up when I googled them, but it just brings me back to my Google search. Are any of you having this issue? Perhaps they've gone private. I can't imagine they're just blocking everybody that is remotely interested in this fiasco. It seems more logical to just dump the SJs from their client list.
Wow Iā€™m not even logged into Twitter and when I google any of their tweets, theyā€™re all deleted...

• Wow
I just had this idea and probably is reaching too much but maybe J by giving this responses, then deleting everything and not post a video is for the minions go crazy? Probably losing their minds because they dont say anything and in their little heads they think he might have hurt himself? I mean the fans already live an alternative universe so he may thake advantage of that

I just had this idea and probably is reaching too much but maybe J by giving this responses, then deleting everything and not post a video is for the minions go crazy? Probably losing their minds because they dont say anything and in their little heads they think he might have hurt himself? I mean the fans already live an alternative universe so he may thake advantage of that
I had the very same logic....wouldnt be surprised!! He can then blame the trolls that attacked him on Twitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.