Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so disappointed Stacey Dooley hasn’t addressed this in some way. I expect better from her.
She’s not a reporter in the way Martin Tyler, Kate Adie was or even Louis Theroux operate.

She’s a tv ‘reporter’ made for cheap reality shows, like Ross Kemp, she has no bite or clout.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He's proven to be
I just had this idea and probably is reaching too much but maybe J by giving this responses, then deleting everything and not post a video is for the minions go crazy? Probably losing their minds because they dont say anything and in their little heads they think he might have hurt himself? I mean the fans already live an alternative universe so he may thake advantage of that
He's proven to be very manipulative, so this could be true. Hopefully their minions have grown up enough, and have been through enough of their bs to see through all of this. #woke

Reactions: 5
So the plot thickens.... I’m just waiting to see what comes next from them tbh! Let’s hope it IS being investigated properly, but I won’t hold my breath...

Reactions: 4
Funny. I comment on these gossip sites, but I only minimally lurk on Twitter or IG (I've never actually used my accounts other than to randomly see what you all are talking about) I did like a tweet or two that were referencing the cold showers, and I now can't access BellePR's twitter. A link came up when I googled them, but it just brings me back to my Google search. Are any of you having this issue? Perhaps they've gone private. I can't imagine they're just blocking everybody that is remotely interested in this fiasco. It seems more logical to just dump the SJs from their client list.
I cannot see anything in Twitter re BellePr not even when I log out.

Reactions: 1
I was bored so looked thru bellepr’s instagram. The first image/mention of Jonathan seems to have been the Celeb Dad promo pic.

Also... one of their other clients was in the pink suit a few weeks ago! 3D9686E5-D04D-48E1-B17D-C793EDDF31BD.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was bored so looked thru bellepr’s instagram. The first image/mention of Jonathan seems to have been the Celeb Dad promo pic.

Also... one of their other clients was in the pink suit a few weeks ago!View attachment 36503

Yeah thats saffron barker. A teen girl who rolled her eyes sooo hard because someone decided to commit suicide in front of the tube and it took her hours to get home...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
He's proven to be

He's proven to be very manipulative, so this could be true. Hopefully their minions have grown up enough, and have been through enough of their bs to see through all of this. #woke
Ha.... I wish that were true. Their minions make Forrest Gump look ready for Harvard.

Reactions: 3
Mrs hinch won't share it but it would be good if it could be shared on her comments? is that possible on instagram?

Reactions: 2
She’s not a reporter in the way Martin Tyler, Kate Adie was or even Louis Theroux operate.

She’s a tv ‘reporter’ made for cheap reality shows, like Ross Kemp, she has no bite or clout.
While I agree Stacey Dooley does do reality shows like 'Glow Up: Britain's Next Makeup Star', 'The Pets Factor', and ones about teenagers experiencing first time work, she's also covered really important topics that reveal huge issues lacking loads of widespread coverage. Like 'Stacey Dooley Investigates, Mums Selling Their Kids for Sex' (child abuse sold on the dark web and mothers letting their children be abused for profit - NOT comparing this abuse to the Sacconejoly's at all just using it reference a docu on child protection) and 'Stacey Dooley Investigates, Young Sex for Sale in Japan.' Whatever your opinion of her she's covered stories that need to be heard. She's obviously invested in childwelfare and I can say I'm disappointed but not surprised that she's been silent on the Sacconejoly shower situation.

Reactions: 6
Well, if we believe J didn't write any of the latest, articulate and carefully crafted Twitter responses himself because they don't match his usual tone/style/punctuation/spelling, one has to assume that this was their PR person in control. Since this referenced the upcoming video as well, it makes no sense at all that the PR people would have been the ones to pull the video and delete all references to it. They'd be sabotaging themselves really. All evidence would suggest that J wanted the video to be out. Delaying that to build suspense doesn't help his case and makes him look worse. I don't think he would do that, however twisted as the motivations behind his actions might be.

That being said, if Gleam still manages them in some capacity, it would be in their best interest to get his name cleaned up as quickly as possible and it seems that a few steps in that direction were taken today.

Their minions are really worried at this point about the radio silence - I cannot imagine that anyone from the SJ Camp would want that because it just adds fuel to the fire.

Legal reasons could well shut them up however. I just don't think anything else would make any sense at all, given that they tried to sanitize his image earlier in the day and silence doesn't even make their minions happy.

Reactions: 8
Anna Williamson who does the Loose Lips podcast is also a client of BellePR.
Luisa follows Charlotte Bell (who owns the company) on IG
Luisa and Liv (UGG) both also follow Belle PR on IG.

Convenient they were both made to delete posts on this, and silenced.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was explaining this story to my partner and after I did, I had a thought... Could all of this just be a very clever or not so clever PR tool to get them talked about even more in the lead up to SD programme? Today’s events are too confusing to think of an answer as to what’s gone on.
I’m not saying the shower gate video was done on purpose, especially after similar ones have been found from a while ago but they’re trending and being talked about MUCH more after influencers delete all trace of any mention to them and tweets/stories are deleted.

513C1EFC-76A7-4048-A28E-4CE36D85DE4A.jpeg

Yeah that looks deactivated for sure.
Not sure I would read anything into it - both of Olivia Pope's Insta accounts are up and running. She's moving offices today, maybe she got tagged on Twitter and deactivated it so she wouldn't be bothered? Weird but ok.

Do we even know she was still on Twitter?
Google looks like she's not been active since 2018?

C895C196-BC6A-4C78-A08A-47C483BABBDC.jpeg

(in comparison a search for J comes up with recent Tweets on Google)

@Tors1992 I doubt it because being a wholesome family IS their brand. Doesn't help anyone they get infamous for being labeled abusive with proof. There's a limit to the "no press is bad press" thing. The father of the year shouldn't be labeled an abuser when there is absolutely nothing that backs up his version of events and a lot of evidence that would hurt the brand/program.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I was explaining this story to my partner and after I did, I had a thought... Could all of this just be a very clever or not so clever PR tool to get them talked about even more in the lead up to SD programme? Today’s events are too confusing to think of an answer as to what’s gone on.
I’m not saying the shower gate video was done on purpose, especially after similar ones have been found from a while ago but they’re trending and being talked about MUCH more after influencers delete all trace of any mention to them and tweets/stories are deleted.
I was going to say something very similar in response to something said earlier about the show being pulled. They wouldn’t pull it now, think of all the people that will watch it that maybe hadn’t heard of the sj’s before ShowerGate. Or if nothing else’s, all us lot watching it to sit on here and moan about how inevitably terrible it is 😂

• Haha
I was going to say something very similar in response to something said earlier about the show being pulled. They wouldn’t pull it now, think of all the people that will watch it that maybe hadn’t heard of the sj’s before ShowerGate. Or if nothing else’s, all us lot watching it to sit on here and moan about how inevitably terrible it is 😂
So wonderfully cynical! I love it! 😍

But no comment on accusations of abuse = super bad for their brand / long-time earning potential.

Can't imagine potential short time benefits would outweigh the long time consequences. But who's to know, I can't say I've ever seen any smart decisions on their part. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
The big question is......... Will Annal be sweating from her exercise in the morning or the emails and calls to their house!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.