SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well 21 minutes if
Low intensity workouts is t going to get you results nor really improve stamina by much. You have to put your body through a lot and not repeating the same stuff for your body to change. She follows the exact same thing of LIT that doesn’t challenge her what so ever and she hardly put effort in it. But I think she just does it more a mental health routine thing rather than actually getting some results or goals.
Oh I see, I guess it makes sense since she spends a lot of time at home😉

Reactions: 2
Just reading through the comments on today’s vlog. Pretty hilarious, calling him out for the clickbait title

Reactions: 11
Because they think they’re above the law, just like Zoella and such like think they are!

I will do it tomorrow as it’s BAD. ASA always tell me to report to the CMA instead so i’ll go down that route
Did you get a reply from them??

Reactions: 2
I laugh so much at how Jonathan spends his days walking around the garden looking for things to do, so he can pretend he has a job to do. It’s actually so tragic, all his tools that he has to make himself feel important 🤣 chopping trees down so he feels like a man. He’s not a builder or a labourer, and he doesn’t have a trade. They hired people for that to do the house because it’s a skilled profession. He’s got no skills, except monetising his kids - and that’s nothing to be proud of. Anna..... seriously does she ever leave the house???? It’s actually unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He was saying on IG stories today everything he is doing has been planned and passed by experts so don't panic guys he knows what he is doing.
He has been reading all the comments about him taking out the steps and once rain comes it will all wash away, imagine him flooding the motorway with a landslide.

• Haha
  • Wow
I m so sorry but is nt Anna the most dullest person ever??? Her stories in the morning after her workout 🙈🙈 I mean do we really need to know every time Andrea stirs in the night?? You would not think she d had 3 other babies!! I know she does nt go out so probably has very little to say and does not seem to have many friends? She can even make the school run into a 10 story event!! X
Dullest person with the most annoying accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow they dressed the kids and brought them out today... To the field beside their house!!! They're so anti social that they don't even bring the kids out in public anymore. Little do they realise that the damage they're doing now will back fire badly when those kids are teens and adults and are awkward and anti social .🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Could they not have put a pair of trainers on Emilia Ffs! I thought she only had socks on at first but it was flimsy little ballet shoes.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
that women should have never been a mother thats for sure, she can say she loves them, but shes lying through her teeth! she never wanted this, she was just pressured into this by jolatos creepy obsession with children. i can tell my mom's the same too, pressured by a man to have what is expected of her in society, the family, house blah blah blah, but incapable of showing love and support because you never wanted this life. unlike my mom who had no choice but to do 100% of the caring, Anna's lucky because she has a stay at home dad and carers so she can just hide away from it and live the single life in her room when she's not being a #mommylife #workingwomen
And if she "works" as she calls it then that means just breathing and taking a shower is a job then. so what isnt a job in todays world?
Anna: I woke up today, i work so hard guys #girlboss

• Sad
So it worked the kids (J included) have just be sent a new truck after the other one broke. They now have three, It's just crazy how one IG story can result in them getting what they want, a freebie. I am really starting to dislike this greedy IG/Youtube crowd.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So it worked the kids (J included) have just be sent a new truck after the other one broke. They now have three, It's just crazy how one IG story can result in them getting what they want, a freebie. I am really starting to dislike this greedy IG/Youtube crowd.
I don't watch them anymore but can you tell me which company sent the truck please?

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 3
I think it is the brand Peg Perego only because of what he was saying when pronouncing the brand name (wrongly of course) and also because my two also had electric cars from that brand so I recognised it.

Edited to add link to the truck, he intially bought a replacement from Amazon - https://italianbatterytoys.co.uk/12...x-luxury-sit-on-battery-powered-kids-tractor/
Flippin eck price of it, take most people a while to save up for that and most kids would get one as a main Christmas present if they are lucky.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That would be bloody hilarious. Imagine the whole lot sliding down the hill, #gifted tractor,s and all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today he's promoting Alessia's friend's brother's cancer fund. I wish that Italian toy truck company could have gifted dying children these kinds of toys rather than greedy people like JJ. They have £1500 worth of 3 copies of the same toy that never even paid for.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Today he's promoting Alessia's friend's brother's cancer fund. I wish that Italian toy truck company could have gifted dying children these kinds of toys rather than greedy people like JJ. They have £1500 worth of 3 copies of the same toy that never even paid for.
I haven’t watched the video so I don’t know what Jonathan is said, but I do have to say, anyone who highlights any fundraising for childhood cancer goes up a few points. That being said, I hope Jonathan is going to donate anything he makes from that video to Harry’s charity.

The thing I don’t like is everyone who is commenting on the little boys page “thanks Jonathan/Saconneyjoly” I don’t think they need to be brought into it on his fundraising page.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched the video so I don’t know what Jonathan is said, but I do have to say, anyone who highlights any fundraising for childhood cancer goes up a few points. That being said, I hope Jonathan is going to donate anything he makes from that video to Harry’s charity.

The thing I don’t like is everyone who is commenting on the little boys page “thanks Jonathan/Saconneyjoly” I don’t think they need to be brought into it on his fundraising page.

I did watch the video and he said all proceeds from the video will go to the cause.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.