Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
  • I got up at HALF PAST FIVE to do Lucy's workout.
  • Andrea did/didn't sleep through the night.
  • Just did my workout so that's why I'm all sweaty.
  • Look at what I've bought for my depressing office.
  • Kids playing in their rooms.
  • Photo of Andrea used as a prop on my hip so I can show you a photo of what we're wearing and I can admire how skinny I am.
  • Andrea wakes up from his nap, I'll show you this and the tiniest changes I've made in his room.
  • Shows lunch.
  • May show my afternoon snack if I'm feeling wild.

Please note: on Wednesdays I'll show every meal and on Sundays I'll show my blueberry pancakes.

Every. Fucking. Day.
She really is the dumbest most boring/bland/beige/dull/vanilla bitch ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

vanessa39

i realized ive never shared my experience with mr jofee jokes on this forum before, so i might aswell explain for anyone interested. back in 2013-2014 when i was 13/14 i was one of the sacconejoly minions who was blinded by their fake "happy family" facade. i even bought their CALENDAR. yes, i was THAT dumb.

on one particular occasion i noticed that emilia's photos were being used on a creepy baby roleplay instagram account and notified jonathan on twitter. he did not seem very bothered at all. just said he would "contact instagram friend:)" on another occasion, he recruited a group of their teenage minions (me included) to basically do his work for him and catalog all of their videos into a spreadsheet. at the time, my 13 year old self was flattered to be chosen by sir jofus jokes himself, but now when i look back that was totally taking advantage od his fanbase to do his work for him[emoji849]

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Kerrrrrt

I'm so glad I found tattle and this thread! I started to obsess over my weight and my house thanks to Anna 🙄. I gave birth to my son, 2 months after Anna had Alessia and I could not work out how she kept such a lovely house and had the time to workout.. especially as she had 3 children to look after. I stopped watching the YT videos around when I had my son because I had zero time but I found myself watching the IG stories religiously. I honestly feel like such an idiot for getting sucked into everything 😬!

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Fizmozoo

Anyone watch Anna’s stories? :rolleyes: Aw poor Anna. She’s the only woman in the world that has four kids and breast feeds exclusively. There’s is no way in the world she can go out with her guests because she has to breast fed. She wasn’t left out, she just can’t do it for six months! have you ever heard of such excuses? It would be soooooo hard to bring ONE child out with you in a buggy, who for that matter is a quiet and calm baby, (who would just sit and giggle whilst you enjoy girlie time) and breast fed him on the go.

His poor routine! Routine this, routine that. No love, that’s just your excuse for not going anywhere. Your using your baby as an excuse. I’ve five kids, I don’t get a minutes peace, they were all breastfed and I’m still alive to tell the tale. I managed five under five, never got a minute to sit around moaning on the net about it and posting mundane egotistical crap .
They were all in a routine and a few hours out of the house never made a difference.

She said they have a nanny, just for Alessia.... like it’s soooooo hard to actually care for your own toddler and baby whilst your other two kids are in school???? She is giving Alessia a complex already. That is why Alessia is so needy. She wants her mother’s attention, not to be taken away with a nanny whilst Mammy dearest lies around breastfeeding her brother. She honestly infuriated me, she uses motherhood as an excuse and for pity.

• Angry

WillowM

I saw a comment somewhere ( On here or GG ) that Anna will only read a book for her children if someone pays for it ( Sponsorships, AD's) . :D
First of all she needs to look at her priorities and stop moaning about not having enough time with her husband.
  1. Stop getting up at 5am to do manic workouts. Instead go for long walks with Alessia and Andrea , go to parks and playgrounds. That will be more effective for body as well as mentally . Plus your children will get tons of fresh air, seems like poor Andrea felt a breeze of fresh air only for the first few weeks after the day he was born .
  2. There is no need to spend 30-40minutes to put a full on glam face if you stay at home all day. I am not saying that women doesn't need to look after themselves, but you can equally spend 10 minutes putting a BB cream, mascara and lipstick to look presentable.

If she would just follow these 2 points she could get up 1h later each morning and spend that extra hour in the evenings with her husband to watch a movie or something.

reader87123

VIP Member
I think he's a little boy who's looked up to his big sister and had plenty of her toys to play with over the years. I don't see any issue with the toys he's playing with, but it's almost like they're encouraging him to play with what's typically girly as a way of gaining attention and praise for their 'we're totally cool with it' attitude. If the kid likes PJ Masks, buy him PJ masks stuff. Don't ignore his interests for the likes on IG ffs. And if he genuinely likes the 'girly' stuff, then buy that too. Buy whatever he's into and let him choose. Let him be his own person.

disneys

VIP Member
Oh, my heart bleeds for Anna! Why do they focus comic relief on starving children when it should be all about her?! She’s moaning on her Instagram stories that the personal stylists she wanted to hire in her area were all too old. Where can I donate to help this poor woman out?

Text REALITYCHECK to 5555 to donate to this worthy cause.

(This bish needs a reality check.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

OliviaPope

Is Alessia even 2 yet, he put her in a booster with just a seatbelt jfc how is it possible to get worse at these things 😡
Don’t know which one is worse! They have been told time and time again!

This is beyond dangerous! She is far to small and too young to be in a high back booster.
!!
B407B161-EACB-4B5A-94ED-CE61D30DF710.jpeg
8C75F1F7-1401-4714-A963-F053ACC2AF12.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

reader87123

VIP Member
Her kids are an excuse for everything. An excuse to be lazy, an excuse to avoid going outside, an excuse to be able to take daily photos of her admiring herself in the mirror, etc. My baby was born on the Sunday, on the Tuesday I was back on the school run, breastfeeding and all. How does this deluded bitch think other mothers manage? ALSO, NOBODY FORCED YOU TO HAVE 4 KIDS, YOU PATHETIC WITCH.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Whatever21

He is a bloody sociopath and so is Anna. They do so many questionable things with those kids. Don’t know why social services haven’t been in touch again. Just because they live in a big house with flash cars doesn’t mean abuse doesn’t go on.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

WillowM

Jonathan posted a couple of stories yesterday showing a little silly argument between Alessia and Eduardo over a Minnie/micky mouse. It was cute but then again I felt a bit sorry for Eduardo because he was right and Jonathan just told him off and said '' Sometimes you gotta let other people win the argument''. Alessia is still very little , but you have to start teaching them and explaining these things at early age. This is not the first time when I see Alessia getting her way , she is treated like a little brat princess and her parents will truly regret it later. Instead of letting her win the argument, Jonathan should've explained to ''Bratlessia'' that Eduardo is right and it is not a Minnie, but in fact a Mickey Mouse. It is a little thing, but Eduardo would feel so much more appreciated and Alessia would start to understand that she is not always right and can't get whatever she wants.
They don't teach Alessia basic manners , and it will be too late couple years from now.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
M

Member 658

I found the pictures on GG of when she left the broken glass for Jonathan to step on, I think it was a broken light bulb -

She is deranged!

• Wow
  • Angry

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I just don't see the point of having 4 kids if you are too frightend to take them anywhere.

The baby hasn't seen colour yet just grey walls and Anna's tit.

Poor sausage probably thinks he's colour blind.

• Haha
  • Wow

Fizmozoo

So... Jonathan minds the four kids before the school run, gets them Breakfast, changes babies, then struggles juggling getting ready .

So he has to bring Alessia with him over to his 'quarters' whilst Anna is no where to be seen because she's upstairs in her ' quarters' getting dressed and over drawing her lips to look like a baboons arse?!! All to sit in the house for the day whilst Jonathan rushes to get kids out the door and drop them to school.

How is that fair? How does Anna really think that's ok? I would 100% understand if she was herself rushing to get ready to get out to work or for a school run, but not because of 'self care' when she isn't leaving the house at all throughout the day. She has all day to worry about her looks. 🙄

Again the negativity they give off in front of Alessia all the time is just horrible. Even Emelia saying Alessia is the annoying one. Jonathan just laughs. I would correct my child if she put down her siblings. It's so wrong.

• Sad

reader87123

VIP Member
Morning guys, just did my workout. Can't believe how bright it is outside.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Then goes on to say the method of parenting she follows means she needs to stay at home all the time. Blah blah. Wake up you selfish bitch, nearly every other mother CAN'T stay at home all day because they HAVE to leave the house. Has she even heard how ridiculous she sounds? Using a baby to justify her lazy, reclusive behaviour. Even if I could stay at home all day I wouldn't BECAUSE IT'S NOT FUCKING HEALTHY. Also, have you forgotten you have 3 other children? Worst mother ever. Pathetic.

• Wow
Today he's promoting Alessia's friend's brother's cancer fund. I wish that Italian toy truck company could have gifted dying children these kinds of toys rather than greedy people like JJ. They have £1500 worth of 3 copies of the same toy that never even paid for.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
M

Member 658

How is it poor alessia , she’s a child with sun cream on which is normal , would you rather her to get burnt ?
No, the point I was making was she is standing on a counter and could fall, it's got nothing to do with the sun cream. They have consistently put their children on kitchen counters near the edge and walked away turning their backs on them.

• Wow

viewtube

VIP Member
She is still violent, in a recent vlog where she was chatting with Jonathan, she mentioned an argument they had where she threw a chair and broke it, she quickly added it wasn't aimed at him but in his direction. She goaded him to say something and when he replied in a way that she didn't like she went mad. She added that when Jonathan gets angry, herself and the kids laugh at him.

When they were still living in their rented house, she admitted to throwing a glass at the kitchen door which left a mark, she was so angry that the older kids had woken up Andrea or Alessia. I wonder if she aimed it at the kids.

A few years previously she also left broken glass at the bottom of the stairs and waited for Jonathan to step in it, which he did with bare feet, I think he cut himself and Anna was happy and doing a thumbs up at the camera, there is a picture of it on another forum someone saved, I think it was originally from Snapchat. That is abuse and really not funny, if she can do that to her husband who is her best friend, goodness knows what she would be capable of doing to others.
She's is quite a sadistic individual. Leaving glass for him to step on is abusive. How is this couple getting sponsors when they publicly tweet/ discuss this type of behaviour. There's something very dysfunctional about this couple. I worry for the children and what they see

• Angry
  • Wow
M

Member 658

Im not defending Anna but doesn't she have a jewellery line so that I guess is a job, she also works for benefit ( I'm not implying its a difficult job in anyway ) She also still blogs as well ( not very often)
She's not the only one that sees instagram as a job as well. Im not really sure what the definition of a job is but she is getting paid for it so I guess its work and she provides towards the family.

I don't like the work out clips its pointless and the fact she does it out of breath and sweaty is clearly just for attention
The jewellery line is not managed by Anna neither is her Benefit brow kit, she's done her bit and is just reaping the rewards, her blog posts are few and far between so hardly worthy of being called a job. She has the odd meeting at home with Gleam, gets her hair done at home, only goes out for her beauty treatments and from what Jonathan showed on her phone during the book tour, she spends over 6 hours a day on her phone. He showed that her usage was lower than usual so was over 5 hours during the tour when normally it'd be far more.

She has a lazy life where she barely does enough for a part time job let alone a full time one. She has a housekeeper who prepares their meals, a nanny, 2 P.As, dog walkers, car valeters and Jonathan mentioned a gardener also. She has so much free time yet never plays with her kids, she's a sorry excuse for a mother.

• Heart
  • Angry