SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very pleased that the (small) proceeds from the video will go to the charity, but did it need a click bait title/thumbnail šŸ™„. Also, how about buying one less stupidly expensive tree that you wonā€™t look after properly and will die, and donate that money to the charity?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I havenā€™t watched the video so I donā€™t know what Jonathan is said, but I do have to say, anyone who highlights any fundraising for childhood cancer goes up a few points. That being said, I hope Jonathan is going to donate anything he makes from that video to Harryā€™s charity.

The thing I donā€™t like is everyone who is commenting on the little boys page ā€œthanks Jonathan/Saconneyjolyā€ I donā€™t think they need to be brought into it on his fundraising page.
I completely agree that they don't need to stroke JJ's ego on the fundraising page. I believe the parents of the little boy Harry have got featured on Surrey news and Lewis Hamilton has done something for him as well.

He did say he would give the monetisation from the video to Harry. I hope it makes a fair few thousand. The problem I kind of have is, a boy named George in Emilia's class a kindergarten child had cancer and survived but the posts I've read from Guru etc at that time gave me the impression that he fished his followers for donations, when most of them were kids giving up tiny amounts, yet in terms of what he gave, he could have given a lot more.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The only reason he is donating anything for Harry is because he is nominated as celebrity dad of the year and wants to win the award, if you want to vote for anyone but him - https://m.clasohlson.com/uk/c/celeb-dad-of-the-year

I don't recall him saying anything when asked by his fans if he donated anything for George, there was certainly nothing in the vlog stating he gave away the proceeds of the vlog that time. Jonathan would never do anything unless it benefits himself in some way.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't think we can criticize them for using their followers to donate to a worthy cause. They have a platform and they want to help this poor family that they know. They may well have made a hefty donation themselves - we don't know. If I had their following, I would definitely use it in this way!

As a parent (mine is 9 weeks away from being here but even so, I feel this) the worst thing is the idea of something like that happening to your child. You could see Anna this morning in her usually repetitive stories that she was really moved by this little boy's story. I really don't like the SJs and what they do but I think we need to see the positive side in this!

And I'm very glad that little George made a full recovery. I'm so sad that the same won't be said for poor Harry.

The only reason he is donating anything for Harry is because he is nominated as celebrity dad of the year and wants to win the award, if you want to vote for anyone but him - https://m.clasohlson.com/uk/c/celeb-dad-of-the-year
He didn't mention that once in his video so fail to see how that's connected.

Reactions: 2
I don't think we can criticize them for using their followers to donate to a worthy cause. They have a platform and they want to help this poor family that they know. They may well have made a hefty donation themselves - we don't know. If I had their following, I would definitely use it in this way!

As a parent (mine is 9 weeks away from being here but even so, I feel this) the worst thing is the idea of something like that happening to your child. You could see Anna this morning in her usually repetitive stories that she was really moved by this little boy's story. I really don't like the SJs and what they do but I think we need to see the positive side in this!

And I'm very glad that little George made a full recovery. I'm so sad that the same won't be said for poor Harry.

He didn't mention that once in his video so fail to see how that's connected.
He retweeted someone who said they voted for him at the time and Anna mentioned it on twitter or insta (according to someone on another site) almost at the same time J spoke about the latest vlog being the hardest he had made. Also on the same site people saw through Anna's sad attempt at trying to squeeze out tears for Harry, not everyone buys her act.

Someone who watched J's instastory said he was giggling away when he was filming Harry's family receiving the car while all the press etc were there, which was highly inappropriate.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
i love his attempt to try crying fake tears to add to the story build, nope, not happening for you. get some acting classes and try again.
he's transparent really, he's doing this because all his life he's been voiceless and unimportant to those around him, that finally he's made it and he's no long this coward that no one notices in the corner, but this man who provides, and can buy people and things, and because he has money and popularity, he can finally get back at all the people in the world and be dominant once and for all. he tries to be the richest dad in that school, and gets over involved for his ego. it's clear this is for the school to call him a hero, and something to add to his resume of how amazing his life is, and also to get compliments from viewers telling him "oh Jonathan, your so perfect, your a hero" and no mention for Harry.

• Sad
  • Wow
Call me cynical but the speech about ensuring all his energy went into producing that video on the day that annal and gleam announce heā€™s up for celeb dad didnā€™t go unnoticed šŸ˜’šŸ™

I think ultimately, the fact that they are giving some money to a charity and showing some care for a friend of their children who hasn't got long left is a good thing. It doesn't matter if he's doing it for cynical reasons for his own fame or he's suddenly become some angel.

We all get moved by charity appeals from time to time and give money, but how ethical we are the rest of the time is a different issue.

It's kind of like all those toys that went to poor children who wouldn't get anything new to play with last Xmas; which JJ donated from his failure of a book. He sent boxes and boxes away of the books in a truck - it was shocking to see how many he had printed that never sold!

Last edited:
I think ultimately, the fact that they are giving some money to a charity and showing some care for a friend of their children who hasn't got long left is a good thing. It doesn't matter if he's doing it for cynical reasons for his own fame or he's suddenly become some angel.

We all get moved by charity appeals from time to time and give money, but how ethical we are the rest of the time is a different issue.

Totally agree with this I don't think it matters the reasons behind why he has done to at the time he has. What matters is they have used their platform for something worth while

• Heart
Annaā€™s stories this morning - she elated that itā€™s monday and the older 2 are at school! She finds weekends so so tough with all 4 at home! I know we all feel like that from time to time but what would really help is if she took those children out the house!!! No wonder their all stir crazy stuck at home all the time! Think alessia does baby ballet once a week and other than that sheā€™s never out the house! You never see them running errands , going to the post office, having a drink/snack out in a cafe with one or both their parents or at baby groups! X

Or enjoying time as a couple, surely they can get sitters to go the Cinema or for a meal but no A gets up at silly o'clock to work out and goes to bed by 9.

Reactions: 9
Or enjoying time as a couple, surely they can get sitters to go the Cinema or for a meal but no A gets up at silly o'clock to work out and goes to bed by 9.
Each to their own but itā€™s a strange set up! She Is very insular and does nt seem to have any friends? X

Reactions: 6
I just canā€™t believe how ā€˜bigā€™ they have become. I remember coming across their blog / vlog back in 2020 /11. All before Instagram. I always thought how trashy they were. I remember Anna having really bad teeth and her husband just looked like a trailer trash, sorry šŸ˜ I remember people talking about how the life style was fake and how they portrayed this glamorous life style whilst living in a rented house and so on..
I thought no one ever will buy this rubbish and Annaā€™s weird accent trying to sound American, because she lived there as a child šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
What a surprise when Iā€™d seen the news article about them and I refuse to even look at their Insta page. I am honestly shocked that their managed to captivate such a big audience and people believe that rubbish.
Not surprised at all that they are on a kid no four, I clearly remember when Anna was pregnant with first and taking test and then the vlog ended there.. Suspence...
I am imagining same theme continues!

Reactions: 7
Annaā€™s stories this morning - she elated that itā€™s monday and the older 2 are at school! She finds weekends so so tough with all 4 at home! I know we all feel like that from time to time but what would really help is if she took those children out the house!!! No wonder their all stir crazy stuck at home all the time! Think alessia does baby ballet once a week and other than that sheā€™s never out the house! You never see them running errands , going to the post office, having a drink/snack out in a cafe with one or both their parents or at baby groups! X
Seriously. Those poor kids could/should have so many experiences with the money they're making for their parents. Even just take them to the park for a run around or out for a walk.

• Sad
Poor kids only get taken out anywhere if itā€™s an ad , never seen them use their money on their children , funny considering children are the money makers

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Big Bubba is so sweet but I am sure he is trained the smile when the camera is shoved in his face 24/7.

Reactions: 1
Big Bubba is so sweet but I am sure he is trained the smile when the camera is shoved in his face 24/7.
I donā€™t know if you can train a 9 month old baby, I think heā€™s just genuinely a happy ray of sunshine child

I havenā€™t watched any of their videos in weeks. Theyā€™re just so boring to me now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.