SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not rude, they know Emma doesn’t like being on YouTube, maybe they’re just respecting that. It’s not really anyone’s business anyway.
Why do you keeeep defending them? Maybe this thread isn’t for you.

Ericka posted about it. It is strange not to mention it.

Reactions: 13
Because not everyone has to agree with what everyone else says ... 😊
No, because you consistently defend their actions... this is a trash thread. Anytime anyone says something negative you pipe up to defend them... maybe you’d be better suited in the rave section of this site :)

Reactions: 15
Not really defending their actions, just giving an alternate point of view ... maybe I’m a fan, maybe I’m not ... doesn’t mean I have to criticise everything they do or don’t do or agree with the opinions of others. Each to their own ... hmm? And no, I’m not going to the rave thread, you guys are much too entertaining.

Reactions: 3
Not really defending their actions, just giving an alternate point of view ... maybe I’m a fan, maybe I’m not ... doesn’t mean I have to criticise everything they do or don’t do or agree with the opinions of others. Each to their own ... hmm? And no, I’m not going to the rave thread, you guys are much too entertaining.
I don’t criticise everything they do. I thought them sharing that video about the child with cancer was a really nice thing. Offering an alternative opinion is fine, but anytime someone says remotely negative you are there defending them. You even bloody defended them for not disclosing that they were given a £10,000+ kitchen for free - saying maybe the “code was gifted”! That doesn’t even make sense!

If I got married and my sister didn’t acknowledge on social media, I’d be pissed off. Clearly Emma had no issue with Erika sharing about her marriage. It’s very strange that Anna has not mentioned it, considering her sisters marriage and kids new aunt is actually slightly interesting and most of what she tells us about on stories is not.

If you continue defending them you are going to rub people up the wrong way. This isn’t the place for that. By all means keep reading here and I am pleased we entertain you (not sure if you’re a salty fan saying that or being genuine) but maybe just reign it in when it comes to defending their every action.

Who is this Bish and what is her @?
Aint nobody got time to read 50 pages of tea ☕
The SacconeJolys are a family YouTube channel. There isn’t much tea, they’re just really boring atm! 😂

Reactions: 8
Anna's sister looked beautiful on her wedding day, classy and natural. Not a winged eyeliner in sight, well apart from Erika.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anna's sister looked beautiful on her wedding day, classy and natural. Not a winged eyeliner in sight, well apart from Erika.
I loved the dresses/jumpsuits they wore! Sooo beautiful! Emma is the prettiest sister I think!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion name:

The SJs: hey guys so I just finished my work out; their content feels burnt out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They obviously aren’t my favourite but I will give J&A the credit for getting Sina the tests and help she needs regardless of how much it costs.

I thought that was wrong. Poor Sina, she even looked embarrassed. Spinal injuries can sometimes make you loose control of your bladder and bowels, so it could’ve been that or it could’ve been the shock of the pain. I hope she’ll be okay.

Edit: I wonder if she’ll be put down. Anna said part of her disk broke off into her spinal cord... that’s going to be expensive surgery for a dog!
Poor dog. My husband had spinal surgery this year for a slipped thoracic disc that had attached to the spinal cord. If he didn't have surgery, he would've ended up paralysed and even with the surgery there was a risk of being paralysed. I hope their dog recovers and can walk ok.

Anna’s sister got married today to a woman and Anna didn’t go??? Wtf!! I haven’t been watching the vlogs but has she mentioned at all that her sister was getting married?
Anna doesn't seem to follow that sister on Instagram. Do they not get along?

Last edited:
  • Wow
24411B9B-EEF9-4E3F-A751-95AD05DEAF1C.jpeg

I only had a quick scroll through the Comments, only noticed this one being liked by them, no surprise there.
Quite a few people concerned about how much the vet bill will be. Guys me thinks they can afford it. The plants they brought a couple of weeks ago will have cost I’m guessing 20 thousand +

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
And his Ferrari I am sure they can cover their own vets bills. Who is going to look after the sick dog when they go away on holiday?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 19145

I only had a quick scroll through the Comments, only noticed this one being liked by them, no surprise there.
Quite a few people concerned about how much the vet bill will be. Guys me thinks they can afford it. The plants they brought a couple of weeks ago will have cost I’m guessing 20 thousand +
Oh they can definitely afford it, I’m just glad they are actually doing it.

Reactions: 6
There is really no reason to attack someone because their opinion, understanding or view on things is different to yours, just because you’re hiding behind your computer screen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.