SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not really watched these much..... however I put one of their vlogs on this morning for background noise while I worked.

Wow..... how have these made it? Someone please give Anna a slap round the back of head to get her going, she’s soooo monotone and flat and boring!

Jonathan - hmmm, there’s something about him I don’t like but I can’t put my finger on it 🤔

Reactions: 8
He'll put his finger on it for you. :sick: Ugh. They are both so gross!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
WTF has happened to that poor dog? Probably sat on by the kids!!🤬 Then Jonathan 🤢saying why can’t it have been one of the other dogs as they are annoying!!! What a c**t! They don’t deserve those little dogs, selfish twats.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
i just watched the new video and i have some a lot to say.
1. the start with the snapchat filter. Anna was so rude to everyone in that room and belittle her husband over a stupid filter infront of employees. Anna was just talking over everyone in a demanding way, even when they were trying to laugh about, she just kills the fun on it and took it sooo seriously like "nooo this is Alessia and emilia o_O" no its you on a filter idiot.
2. then the car situation. I know for a fact that if this wasn't on camera she wouldn't try to play off this, I'm so cool, i dont care about this expensive car and the repairs it might need now, its soooo funny. And its clear Jonathan is fully aware at one point its on film because his voice sounds angry about it, but trys to add in humour playing along with her. Anna would be more angry over someone ruining a lipstick of hers than an expensive car.

this women is actually insane, you know in real life shes easily hot tempered and its like walking on egg shells with her, but for one angry anna scene, she has to make up for it with a goofy scene somewhere in the vlog so she looks good. also Anna said they were going away for a week but shes happy its that short! what! why? shes in that house 24/7 you would think she would be dying to leave it.

Reactions: 10
WTF has happened to that poor dog? Probably sat on by the kids!!🤬 Then Jonathan 🤢saying why can’t it have been one of the other dogs as they are annoying!!! What a c**t! They don’t deserve those little dogs, selfish twats.
Anna’s stories in insta say she thought Sina got in the middle of a scrap between a couple of the other dogs ... and that she (Anna) was upstairs when it happened. It must’ve been some scrap though if it was the dogs! Hopefully Sina recovers okay if the vets are able to operate.

Reactions: 4
Poor Sina! Spinal injuries are awful! I don’t reckon it was one of the other dogs that did it, I reckon maybe a kid tried to sit on her or something. They were both vague about what had happened and how it happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Maybe neither of them were in the room when it happened and came running when they heard the yelp. I guess we’ll never know what actually happened, but I doubt either of the two older kids would try to sit on the dogs (at least I hope they wouldn’t) ... and would Alessia be heavy enough to inflict that level of injury?

Reactions: 2
Maybe neither of them were in the room when it happened and came running when they heard the yelp. I guess we’ll never know what actually happened, but I doubt either of the two older kids would try to sit on the dogs (at least I hope they wouldn’t) ... and would Alessia be heavy enough to inflict that level of injury?
Tbh I’m not sure, probably! Maltese are quite a small breed so I bet Alessia could inflict some harm. Spines are very delicate as well.

Jonathan said he was in the room when it happened but was very vague about what happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Tbh I’m not sure, probably! Maltese are quite a small breed so I bet Alessia could inflict some harm. Spines are very delicate as well.

Jonathan said he was in the room when it happened but was very vague about what happened.
Oh, I didn’t realise Jonathan had said he was in the room - he still may not have seen what actually happened though.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
;( There is an IG story image from Anna of the dog Sina in a really humiliating situation which I feel was wrong to do -Sina had defecated herself either in fright or perhaps her nerves on her intestines were injured in the accident. Even if a dog isn't humiliated the same a human would in that situation by being photographed, it still doesn't make it a good thing to broadcast. I did screengrab the image in case it would make a good case for how they treat animals and overshare stuff but I can't even look at it now so I've no idea if I even want to keep the archive image of the dog.

I wonder if Andrea ran over Sina in his walker thing or one of the children did lose their temper and pick Sina up and throw her? Or something dropped on her spine that damaged it?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
;( There is an IG story image from Anna of the dog Sina in a really humiliating situation which I feel was wrong to do -Sina had defecated herself either in fright or perhaps her nerves on her intestines were injured in the accident. Even if a dog isn't humiliated the same a human would in that situation by being photographed, it still doesn't make it a good thing to broadcast. I did screengrab the image in case it would make a good case for how they treat animals and overshare stuff but I can't even look at it now so I've no idea if I even want to keep the archive image of the dog.

I wonder if Andrea ran over Sina in his walker thing or one of the children did lose their temper and pick Sina up and throw her? Or something dropped on her spine that damaged it?
I thought that was wrong. Poor Sina, she even looked embarrassed. Spinal injuries can sometimes make you loose control of your bladder and bowels, so it could’ve been that or it could’ve been the shock of the pain. I hope she’ll be okay.

Edit: I wonder if she’ll be put down. Anna said part of her disk broke off into her spinal cord... that’s going to be expensive surgery for a dog!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Anna’s sister got married today to a woman and Anna didn’t go??? Wtf!! I haven’t been watching the vlogs but has she mentioned at all that her sister was getting married?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Poor sina is now having an MRI scan. Anna doesn’t look bothered at all?
Wonder why she wasn’t at her sisters wedding today? I know it was in New York but it’s not like she can’t afford to go? Ericka just posted some pics on Instagram

Anna’s sister got married today to a woman and Anna didn’t go??? Wtf!! I haven’t been watching the vlogs but has she mentioned at all that her sister was getting married?
Ha we posted that at the same time, great minds think alike!!
Maybe she wasn’t invited?!

Poor sina is now having an MRI scan. Anna doesn’t look bothered at all?
Wonder why she wasn’t at her sisters wedding today? I know it was in New York but it’s not like she can’t afford to go? Ericka just posted some pics on Instagram

Ha we posted that at the same time, great minds think alike!!
Maybe she wasn’t invited?!
It’s so weird Anna hasn’t even mentioned it at all... like just to say “Emma’s getting married! We’re so excited for her! We can’t go because of work commitments/kids/whatever” but she’s literally not said a word about it... kind of a huge deal her sister getting married! Maybe you’re right and they’ve fallen out?

It’s so weird Anna hasn’t even mentioned it at all... like just to say “Emma’s getting married! We’re so excited for her! We can’t go because of work commitments/kids/whatever” but she’s literally not said a word about it... kind of a huge deal her sister getting married! Maybe you’re right and they’ve fallen out?
It wouldn’t surprise me with Anna, she could have very easily gone. She could have taken Andrea with her and left the rest of the kids with Jonathon, he does everything anyway so it’s not like she would be missed. Strange.... will be interesting now to see if it gets mentioned in the next vlog.

Reactions: 6
Wedding wasn’t mentioned in the millions of boring 5am stories she uploaded! So rude

• Wow
Wow, what a strange family! Her sister and her wife look absolutely gorgeous in their wedding outfits - totally stunning. I wonder if they didn't invite them or Anna chose not to go? It seems the wedding was in NY?

Wedding wasn’t mentioned in the millions of boring 5am stories she uploaded! So rude
Not rude, they know Emma doesn’t like being on YouTube, maybe they’re just respecting that. It’s not really anyone’s business anyway.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.