SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. I’m also glad he shows what happened on the CCTV. Puts any other theories to rest.
Ok so what did happen. I can't bring myself to click on their videos. Stopped watching after alessia was born but still curious about them. Poor sina, I can't bare to think of an animal in pain 😰😪😪

Reactions: 2
Ok so what did happen. I can't bring myself to click on their videos. Stopped watching after alessia was born but still curious about them. Poor sina, I can't bare to think of an animal in pain 😰😪😪
From what he showed, Sina was laying on the floor by the kitchen island waiting for her food when a fight started out between two of the other dogs. J think Albi and Theo but even he said he wasn’t certain. To be honest, the scrap didn’t look too bad, and she didn’t cry out in pain (or I would have had to turn off because hurt animals hurt my heart). I honestly do think it was just a horrible horrible accident. Sina has been laying with her back legs out and if I had to hazard a guess I’d say she got stepped on at the same wrong angle and jolted or when she jumped up, she did it in a way that jolted something.

From what he showed it was the type of thing the dogs could do 1000 times and be fine, just this once it ended in disaster.

I do have to say though if it was me I wouldn’t be able to still go on holiday. Anna is saying it would have been worse if they didn’t have kids, and don’t get me wrong I kind understand what she is saying, but for me I don’t feel any less about my animals now I have kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.