SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks this type of thing is funny. Why? because she's as demented as he is. She will take up for him no matter what he's doing because she doesn't know anything else but him.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That erotica story was absolutely grim 🤮 and the pictures....

It reminded me of some dodgy problem page cartoon strip from the Sun!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I can’t tell if he’s taking the piss or if he actually thinks those pictures of him are sexy? I think Jonathan has officially knocked Chris ingham of his throne as most repulsive dad on YouTube

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
My eyes. MY EYES!

Yeah, Jonathan Joinme, this is all well and good (it’s not) but your wife literally cannot stand you near her, she, like everyone else is repulsed by you. This little fantasy bollocks should’ve stayed firmly in your head, you have young fans, a family, YOU HAVE YOUNG KIDS! Someone take his phone off him ffs!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Holy duck, haven't been on this thread this morning because of work and all I can say is WHAT THE duck?!?! He's completely lost the plot! Someone needs to get someone out there to check up on him!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion ...

Sacconejolys .. writing creepy sex stories to pass the time, can someone entertain my kids while I drink a few bottles of wine?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just caught up with all of today's antics. I feel like I need to completely wipe my computer :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I gotta say the love story of Annal and micro penis Jotato is way worse than Twilight and that says a lot 🤮🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t followed them in a long while but somebody mentioned Jonathan’s ‘story’ on the Meldrums thread and went to have a look...

... off to find the bleach for my eyes now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread Title:
The adventures of Spud-dick a little man with a big imagination

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry, did I just see him flashing his pubes? Vile, vile, perverted little man who is definitely getting off knowing underage girls are looking.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
WTAF is this moron doing, 🤮 go find yourself a man, it's obvious you don't want Anal, stop trying to convince yourself

Read your kids stories you imbecile, stop trying to write them, twit.
Pretty sure he does want Anal 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.