SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish simpleton turned up
Simpleton is the key word in all this. That story is so infantile, far worse than any Mills and Boon. If a twelve year old thought they knew anything about relationships, that's exactly what they'd write! Does this 41 year old married man, father of 4 children, not realise that he is just making himself a total laughing stock with all this, making the future lives of his children, even more of a hell that it will be anyway? He has no respect for them at all, no respect for Anna, no respect for his parents and siblings, and certainly no self-respect. I think he is just totally beyond help and is obviously totally desperate now. Surely, he must know this is not about to save him, quite the opposite. He's gone so far exposing himself as an out and out fool, he cannot reverse any of this, that's it. There's really no hope at all for him.

Wonder if Margaret Saccone and all her family enjoyed that little bedtime story, and how about his dentist friends, and Adam and Sabrina, and all the teachers and parents at his children's school? I really hope they all see it! Will they let their children remain friends and let them visit the SJ house after all that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is it just me or does Jonathon look a bit like Dangermouse sidekick Penfold without the glasses in the shower 😂
Why would you have a photo saved in your phone like that to hand? Surely you wouldn't take it for your self, so makes you wonder who he has sent it to?

Reactions: 24
no stop,,, he’s definitely been taken off meds, and I don’t mean that in an offensive way at all as I’m medicated for mental illness! Either that or this is pure predatory behaviour 😓 those poor children need some intervention

Reactions: 21
Why would you have a photo saved in your phone like that to hand? Surely you wouldn't take it for your self, so makes you wonder who he has sent it to?
I think he's taking the photos in real time.

And can I say also how particularly stomach churning and skin crawling the "lips ever so slightly apart" pose that he does in all his "sexy" shots is?

No one should pose like that, but if someone must thats surely a female pose? Khloe kardashian does it all the time (she is a woman and sexy). Jon is copying his "sexy poses" from women. Its bleeping vile...or should I say, even more vile

Edit, to add photos to demonstrate what I mean....

Screenshot_20210719-182155_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210719-182230_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope to god he's not gone quiet as he's gone to *ahem* relieve himself *shudder*

• Sick
Reactions: 17
His erotic novel would be the best contraception ever watching his stories
Who the feck would be in the mood for anything after that....
Look out durex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Completely agree! This was obviously a while ago too, he hasn’t got the tattoo on his chest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm looking forward to the next thread name....it's going to be comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New to this thread but I’ve watched the SacconeJolys since I 13, holy tit Jonathan makes me so uncomfortable 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Thread name idea:

Giselle Joly feeling lonely, writes his own fanfic because his sex life is phoney

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.