SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually couldn’t believe it, she easily couldn’t have been looking and something awful could have happened, she could have been attacked, kidnapped, just wandered off completely and got lost- it sounds improbable but it happens
I know they can’t keep an eye on them at all times but wow thats is so dangerous. What if she went round the front and onto the road...

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I know they can’t keep an eye on them at all times but wow thats is so dangerous. What if she went round the front and onto the road...
Obviously you can't watch your kids 24/7 but my god don't just stand there and film her while there's a wild animal right beside her

When a fox is a better mother than Anna...
I was just thinking that... Anna is standing there watching the fox watch her babies. First thought in my head was very sad you can't do the same with yours 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I think he's taking the photos in real time.

And can I say also how particularly stomach churning and skin crawling the "lips ever so slightly apart" pose that he does in all his "sexy" shots is?

No one should pose like that, but if someone must thats surely a female pose? Khloe kardashian does it all the time (she is a woman and sexy). Jon is copying his "sexy poses" from women. Its bleeping vile...or should I say, even more vile

Edit, to add photos to demonstrate what I mean....

View attachment 670012
View attachment 670014
Wtf is that ????!!! 😳
His is a really sick disgusting creep!
Why he is still allowed to post things on the internet ?? It is just insane !!
I will vomit seriously 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 670363
View attachment 670364

Ah yes, Anna. Fantastic idea! Watch your child out in the garden by herself from upstairs while there is a wild fox close enough to her with her babies WHO WILL PROTECT HER BABIES FROM ANYONE GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT NO MATTER WHAT!!
I can't even... is she actually a mother?! This is absolutely bizarre to me to not only watch but broadcast your neglect to thousands of people.

Poor kid is probably trying to make a break for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
But how did they miss it? They’ve have CCTV in every room and surrounding the house.

Reactions: 18
…….why the hell is she outside wandering around? Imagine if Anna wasn’t looking outside! Jesus Christ!
This is what needs to be sent to brands/ad partners. They/she sells themselves as a family brand - Lego, LOL dolls, lelli Kelli shoes - and yet she is openly admitting neglect!!

How has A1 managed to make it out of bed, through the house and into the garden before being spotted.. by accident as her mother is in her own bedroom watching a fox out the window?

J-tato's erotic stories have been disturbing to say the least, but this is too shocking for words. And suggests the eldest two are frequently left to their own devices after the littles and Anna go to bed. No doubt J is jerking off in his office thinking about how he's turned his fans on by flashing his nipples and pubes this afternoon.

ETA: they haven't even bothered to take the duvets out the duvets covers to help the kids stay cool at night. And Anna tells A1 that the windows are open. If I remember rightly, they are not safety windows and fully open. FFS. Anything could happen. Guess it's lucky Alessia chose to walk through the house rather than try and get out the window.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I quite like erotica novels, but what jotato wrote is absolute yikes. For starters - all that bs about protecting his family and then writing an erotic novel using his and his wife’s name!? Ick, serious icky vibes from him for that. And who on the earth would be turned on by a book about him and his wife with those accompanying photos - I need a bucket 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
What if Alessia decided to go and pet the fox? She’s receiving mixed messages from her parents: this is a wild animal but her parents are treating it like a pet (which is ironic, considering they can hardly care for their own dogs).

Regardless of the fox, I can’t help but note how concerning it is that a child who was put to bed 35 minutes ago is just wondering around the garden, and her parents were none the wiser. What if something serious happened? What if she injured herself and couldn’t move or was unconscious? I know it can be hard to keep track of children, especially toddlers - I know she’s bloody 4 years old but her parents treat her like a baby so that’s how she’s going to behave - but they should really be prioritising their kids, their safety and their wellbeing, instead of filming foxes and writing erotic novels on Instagram. Thank God there was a fox to film, otherwise who knows how long it would be until they realised Alessia wasn’t in bed!

I can’t help but feel a little sorry for Alessia, being put to bed so early in this awful weather (although I know that is an average bedtime for a child that age). I remember being put to bed when it was still light and I was always really confused and could never sleep!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I just noticed that J saved the highlight as "Erotic Story 1".... that means.... there'll be more 🤢😭

What if Alessia decided to go and pet the fox? She’s receiving mixed messages from her parents: this is a wild animal but her parents are treating it like a pet (which is ironic, considering they can hardly care for their own dogs).

Regardless of the fox, I can’t help but note how concerning it is that a child who was put to bed 35 minutes ago is just wondering around the garden, and her parents were none the wiser. What if something serious happened? What if she injured herself and couldn’t move or was unconscious? I know it can be hard to keep track of children, especially toddlers - I know she’s bloody 4 years old but her parents treat her like a baby so that’s how she’s going to behave - but they should really be prioritising their kids, their safety and their wellbeing, instead of filming foxes and writing erotic novels on Instagram. Thank God there was a fox to film, otherwise who knows how long it would be until they realised Alessia wasn’t in bed!

I can’t help but feel a little sorry for Alessia, being put to bed so early in this awful weather (although I know that is an average bedtime for a child that age). I remember being put to bed when it was still light and I was always really confused and could never sleep!
Ah it's okay. The fox is a friendliest friend... she'll be fine 😉

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A
I can't even... is she actually a mother?! This is absolutely bizarre to me to not only watch but broadcast your neglect to thousands of people.

Poor kid is probably trying to make a break for it.
Agree she was just wandering around looking lost and almost tripped up. Any mother wound have been straight out there persuading to come in and read another story if she wasn’t that tired.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
A1’s room is upstairs right??? I really thought they had baby gates :/ I know children watch and learn how to open the gates but you’d think they’d even hear her. That fox so easily could have went for A1 as a way to protect her own babies, it’s actually scary!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If i was looking out of the window and saw my 4 year old out there after I’d put them to bed I’d almost have a heart attack!
So scary not knowing that your child got out of the house without you knowing. I always keep a listen out after I put my daughter to bed until I know she’s sleeping before going to shower etc.
I just can’t believe Anna, it’s like it’s a regular occurrence and doesn’t bother her at all. Also Alessias facial expression is not happy at all. I know children aren’t always happy but she often looks so miserable :(
Also I’ve noticed since Emilia was little that she’d always snigger at her children like they’re stupid. No they’re not and it’s your job to teach them.
Maybe I’m over exaggerating but I’m sure a less well off family in a smaller house would not be looked upon so kindly if there 4 year old daughter was able to sneak out of her bed into the garden and wander around. What would have happened if Anna wasn’t watching the foxes out of the window that night.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The parents were prob having sex, and too busy to remember to look after their kids.
Jonathan’s erotica was just too damn sexy 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Whhhyyyyyyy
He has made it a ‘Highlight’ 🤢
He has also involved Leo Veradkar for some reason
Nightmares
think i would be a bit peed of if i was that guy face scribbled or not , people always get the wrong idea .next thing people will think him and anna had a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly fuming at that video of a Alessia. These two have proven today (and most days) that they’re seriously unfit to be parents.
One is so up his own arse that he only remembers he has kids when he can profit from them, and the other just laughs at her children and priorities everything under the sun over them.
Very glad Alessia did not get closer to the fox, or vice versa.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
think i would be a bit peed of if i was that guy face scribbled or not , people always get the wrong idea .next thing people will think him and anna had a thing
That's Ireland's Prime Minister Dr Leo Varadkar. He's a gay man and is married and was a practising doctor before he went into politics. His husband is also a doctor. It would be weird implying a head of state had a thing with Anna though. Was it a bi-curious trial? They met the PM of Ireland in the summer of 2019 for some reason. It was a flight there and back and just shown on IG stories.

Reactions: 16
also why on earth would you not have your doors locked if your not down there to supervise.

Reactions: 22
Honestly really mad at Anna just watching Alessia run around the garden after she's been put to bed with the fox and her cubs so close! I dread to think what would happen if Alessia tried to pet one of the cubs. Also she could've ended up in the pool all by herself!!! She has no maternal/parental instinct at all! Neither of them have parental instinct. So mad right now!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.