SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First book - great cap nap - exploiting E1 popularity at the time to sell a book about her stealing a cat

Second book - A friend of her own - exploiting A1 wanting a baby and A2 in the womb

third book - AMFAI - exploiting E2’s early life experiences.

At least today’s short story he is just exploiting himself and Anna!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I speak for all of Ireland here when I say we do not claim him. England he’s all yours.
He should be banned from entering Ireland after using Varadkar in that way. He was boasting about "knowing" him not long ago. It's so disgusting and disrespectful to use anyone like that. That should be sent to any brands that use him in the future. None of them would surely want to work with him after that. When he goes under, he has only one person to blame. If Anna is complicit with him, she has no self-respect either and if she didn't know about it, she should walk out and take the kids with her immediately.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He has no regard for those kids at all. If I was a parent of one of the kids Friends I would never let them go round to their house. How can you face other adults in your life after posting shite like that without dying of embarrassment. He’s lucky he has no friends.

Wouldn’t surprise me if some of E1s friends have phones or older siblings of friends. Imagine being teased by your friends about your dad posting sex stuff online.

Nobody seems to look out for those children and we know Margaret and Ana’s sisters follow him. His own family have probably disowned him at this stage after he threw them all under the bus and I don’t blame them at all!

Reactions: 25
How is he not embarrassed to post that vomit inducing nonsense. Does he not have any lad mates who will take the absolute piss out of him from here to eternity!!
Mates ??? Don't make me Lol .... don't you know ALL his friends are invisible ?? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Simpleton is the key word in all this. That story is so infantile, far worse than any Mills and Boon. If a twelve year old thought they knew anything about relationships, that's exactly what they'd write! Does this 41 year old married man, father of 4 children, not realise that he is just making himself a total laughing stock with all this, making the future lives of his children, even more of a hell that it will be anyway? He has no respect for them at all, no respect for Anna, no respect for his parents and siblings, and certainly no self-respect. I think he is just totally beyond help and is obviously totally desperate now. Surely, he must know this is not about to save him, quite the opposite. He's gone so far exposing himself as an out and out fool, he cannot reverse any of this, that's it. There's really no hope at all for him.

Wonder if Margaret Saccone and all her family enjoyed that little bedtime story, and how about his dentist friends, and Adam and Sabrina, and all the teachers and parents at his children's school? I really hope they all see it! Will they let their children remain friends and let them visit the SJ house after all that?
Margaret……..who mentioned Margaret? Now that is one friend he wishes was invisible £250,000, that’s a lot of book sales!🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 10
Jonothan ! How can you be writing a book about your abusive family, unhappy childhood and then do this to your kids ?
can you imagine if your kids schoolmates got hold of this they could use this to humiliate and bully your kids, if you had ever actually been through bullying you would do anything and everything to protect your own from this, you narcissistic fool are opening up a world of hurt for yours deliberately if I was your wife I would be packed and gone long ago no amount of money or fame would make me to stay with you, you’re not well man seek some help seriously no trolling you are in need of therapy and your poor kids will too if you don’t stop this now.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Belle pr are not in office but do have their answer phone on.

can you imagine someone looking at their client list and seeing that thing !

Reactions: 10
WTAF is this moron doing, 🤮 go find yourself a man, it's obvious you don't want Anal, stop trying to convince yourself

Read your kids stories you imbecile, stop trying to write them, twit.

Reactions: 16
I leave this thread for a couple hours and tit hits the fan. I have so many questions. Firstly, what the duck? Secondly, why?
Just why
1626713546531.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
5AF020F0-C7FB-4A5E-A958-0A5FED12330F.jpeg

He’s saved it for later 😭🤮

Suspend his account before there’s ‘erotic story 2’

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
How creepy to have an Instagram with pictures full of your children and then post something like that on your story. He’s either extremely ******** or a pervert (or both) and you can’t tell me otherwise

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Oh my god I just read his erotica and ran to this thread 🤢🤢🤢

Surely Anna isn’t happy with this? In fact, as long as people are paying them money, she will sit back with the popcorn watching this car crash

Reactions: 15
When did he go back to joly, sure wasnt he all over tv years ago saying he legally changed to sacconejoly and saying how hard it is for men to take the womans name. (Im trying to forget the erot🤮 icky novel)

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I just read his erotica and ran to this thread 🤢🤢🤢

Surely Anna isn’t happy with this? In fact, as long as people are paying them money, she will sit back with the popcorn watching this car crash
it's just so weird. i feel like no amount of money in the world would make her happy for this. like your husband writing erotic fanfiction about you like some sort of weird obsessed teenager.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.