SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always wear shoes indoors. The ones she wears when she cleans up dog tit.
It's that or the awful fluffy slippers she's been wearing for about 3 years now, including in that tit covered patch of grass they dare call 'the dog garden'. Those slippers must stink!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Summary of "new Jonathan's" stories since he discovered (and discarded) long tee's, pouty faces, and Giselle.

Fu*king Fuc& Fuc%^ng F*** Fuc$ing Fu*king Fuc& Fuc%^ng ADVENTURE!!
F*** Fuc$ing Fu*king Fuc& Fuc%^ng BUY MY BOOK
F*** Fuc$ing Fu*king Fuc& Fuc%^ng F*** Fuc$ing POUTY FACE
Fu*king Fuc& Fuc%^ng F*** Fuc$ing F***ing GIBBERISH

He thinks he's so edgy now. It's cringe worthy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Wtf were those stories ytd lmaoooo.

Oh hi BUILDER Jonathan with your fancyyyy Barbie plate lol. And yes we do see you’re fabulous squid potato tatt lol. duck off man. Creepy little tit.
107A701C-CA68-4764-AC3E-F7D5DBC81078.jpeg

Good mommy Anna reading books to her children. Wow what a miracle. Thanks for putting up a show after reading here!

Wine all day every day that’s the life for no life J. And giving all the sugars to the kids so they’d leave them alone lol these are the 2 most bleeping miserable “parents” I’ve seen.

Definition of a circus in that house.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but Anna does the bare minimum everyday. The absolute bare minimum. She has a cleaner, she has a nanny, she doesn’t even upload on her own channel anymore. It wouldn’t be as ridiculous if she didn’t claim to be so busy all the time and so hardworking - she isn’t. It’s as simple as that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I’m sorry but Anna does the bare minimum everyday. The absolute bare minimum. She has a cleaner, she has a nanny, she doesn’t even upload on her own channel anymore. It wouldn’t be as ridiculous if she didn’t claim to be so busy all the time and so hardworking - she isn’t. It’s as simple as that.
Doesn't Alexa normally read the bedtime story?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Doesn't Alexa normally read the bedtime story?
The first time I saw that, it broke my heart, poor Alessia asking Alexa for her own bedtime story. Most parents enjoy this precious time, but not these two sad excuses. :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Wtf were those stories ytd lmaoooo.

Oh hi BUILDER Jonathan with your fancyyyy Barbie plate lol. And yes we do see you’re fabulous squid potato tatt lol. duck off man. Creepy little tit.
View attachment 666584
Did he litrally not say like 2 weeks ago... "Fun fact a about me I have to eat the same thing every day for lunch" then us seeing sushi and apply juice for days on his stories 🤔🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The first time I saw that, it broke my heart, poor Alessia asking Alexa for her own bedtime story. Most parents enjoy this precious time, but not these two sad excuses. :cry:
Actually there was one time on Anna's IG stories when she was putting Alessia to bed, Anna took her ipad away shut the blind and said "Alexa read my stories on audible" *Alexa replies* "ooh sleeping beauty that sounds nice, mummy has to go I'll see you in the morning, goodnight"
No kiss, no cuddle, walks in takes the only comfort Alessia has away from her (also ipad right before bed?) turns on an AI device to read her daughter a story and walks out.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
What an absolute 🛎 🔚 this wan*er is, a 41yr old man, I'm embarrassed just looking at him, imagine what people that know him must think. 😂 😂

Oh JonGis you really are making a complete fool of yourself, nothing new though is it.

#WhataWan*er

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly. What does he look like. Is he a professional athlete with that gear?!? Jesus he looks like he's off to do the Tour de France or something. And he bought all that?! Does it make you run faster, yeah?! So much for money problems.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly. What does he look like. Is he a professional athlete with that gear?!? Jesus he looks like he's off to do the Tour de France or something. And he bought all that?! Does it make you run faster, yeah?! So much for money problems.🙄
Really looks like he's stepped out of Primarks window, sooo embarrassing 😂 😂

His poor kids, living with this utter twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those shoes cost $300 and the jacket $290, expensive and ridiculous looking clothing he treated himself. He’s also signed up for a 10k running race, he’ll definitely stand out from the crowd wearing that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Those shoes cost $300 and the jacket $290, expensive and ridiculous looking clothing he treated himself. He’s also signed up for a 10k running race, he’ll definitely stand out from the crowd wearing that
Bloody hell what a lot of money to spend on clothes - I guess its the money from the book!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.