SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit of a lurker on here but wondered if when he mentions ‘most importantly this journey is for YOU’ … maybe that’s him addressing himself.

I’m still trying to join the dots and maybe this has been brought up already (I often only catch the last few posts in a thread) but could this be to do with some kind of split personality disorder that he is trying to fully embrace?

When he talks to the camera (despite all the money making that’s been made from it over the years) maybe he sees himself talking to his other side?

I actually don’t even know what I’m really trying to say here, struggling to articulate it. But whatever the case he has turned himself and his family into some sort of circus and he can justify that from the money it makes them … but equally I think it’s the money that’s ruining them.

Both of them have notoriously blocked out haters and differing opinions for years rather than address them maturely. Anna was exploited by J from the very beginning, he saw an opportunity to get free things and payment from what she did … I remember, I was even there for some of it. He was touted as her manager from the off even when she had a minuscule number of followers. He made sure she had vip treatment at events. At the time it was baffling given some of the high profile attendees at these things and both of them being absolute nobodies. It goes them to where they wanted to be financially it seems but the exploitation never stops … maybe he is just exploiting his own personal situation rather than pretending this time? (I only think it’s not a pretence as his eyes seem genuinely pained in a lot of stories documenting what’s happening) I dunno, I’m rambling.

Whatever the case, he is the ringmaster … and this is the greatest show (in his mind).

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I do believe those questions were genuine, which makes everything even worse because it shows just how vulnerable, young and desperate for help their audience is. i.e the perfect audience to exploit and extract money from as they’ll latch on to anything hoping it will make them feel better.

And I believe he was referring to death with his darkness is lonely and forever comment. Which is still horrifying to say, people who have lost loved ones are meant to think rather than being free, they’re now locked in a dark and lonely place.

Man needs reporting.

Reactions: 24
Did he just say to a depressed person that darkness is lonely and forever? He might just as well say « yeah your life sucks and it’s going to stay like that forever »

Wow he’s really stupid
I think he meant to say death is forever, but as he can't articulate a single thought, and on top of that fancies himself some kind of coach/guru type these days, it came out like this.

The bloke's an absolute idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jonathan has admitted for many years he will do anything to earn income for his family. He's rode the YouTube money wave for so long that he's sold his soul to the devil for money and fame. And look where it's got them.

Reactions: 22
I do believe those questions were genuine, which makes everything even worse because it shows just how vulnerable, young and desperate for help their audience is. i.e the perfect audience to exploit and extract money from as they’ll latch on to anything hoping it will make them feel better.

And I believe he was referring to death with his darkness is lonely and forever comment. Which is still horrifying to say, people who have lost loved ones are meant to think rather than being free, they’re now locked in a dark and lonely place.

Man needs reporting.
It's super fucked when you think about the situation as a whole. You have these young kids in the audience who are obviously going through tough times or are going through their difficult teenage years and they're messaging Johnny 2x4 of all people for advice and he's giving them the shittiest advice imaginable and is then calling them his best friends etc. It's legit like a cult.

Reactions: 17
It was in the vlog and not the full amount
And they complained about how little it was. Nevermind that she's only got the US passport because her (foreign) parents happened to live there when she was born, and left the country when she was 7.

Reactions: 8
And they complained about how little it was. Nevermind that she's only got the US passport because her (foreign) parents happened to live there when she was born, and left the country when she was 7.
She does have to file taxes each year though or she got 0 stimulus.

Reactions: 5
Well,Anna's back on her stories seems she went out two consecutive nights and was that exhausted that the minute the kids went to school she needed a nap, she sounded like a child explaining about her naps.
Also showing off gifted flower shaped earrings but says there is a lot more that she will show later

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So Jonathan's story...

Is Andrea wearing any kind of seat belt? 😳😳😳😳

Has Eduardo had his hair straightened?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Well,Anna's back on her stories seems she went out two consecutive nights and was that exhausted that the minute the kids went to school she needed a nap, she sounded like a child explaining about her naps.
Also showing off gifted flower shaped earrings but says there is a lot more that she will show later
Poor Anna.... What a good thing she's got a nanny and a dog walker, so she does not have to worry about anything and can just go to sleep in the middle of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
8C8B96A4-43DC-4E57-B528-869DE4A0AF10.png
what the hell? He’s 7 . I’m starting to think Jonathan is some kind of child predator himself. Why does he keep sexualising his kids. He needs to be reported. God knows what’s going on when the camera isn’t on.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
Oh Yes (Anna's words) " I took a break for a while because I literally couldn't hack it, after those two nights out, I was a broken woman, like a broken woman and so exhausted " :rolleyes: Excuse me what! because you had to attend a parent teacher night for Alessia one night and Andrea the next if I recall correctly she said from her last IG stories. Oh puuuuleeeese Anna:rolleyes: The dramatics of this woman is beyond!!! My god, the poor petal, she can't even handle a few hours out, on 2 consecutive nights and then needs to have a lie down to recover. She needs to have a reality check! She is unbearable.😖

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
WHY is Jonathan sharing Eduardo’s first kiss on social media 🤦🏻‍♀️ Everything he shares is so disturbing to me

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
View attachment 635575what the hell? He’s 7 . I’m starting to think Jonathan is some kind of child predator himself. Why does he keep sexualising his kids. He needs to be reported. God knows what’s going on when the camera isn’t on.
I literally just came here to post about this, that poor child is being fed to the pesos....it actually gave me a sick feeling in my stomach...he's 7!! I bet J is going to make a whole song and dance about it and it's going to come out that the other child that kissed him is a boy. Jonathan this is not some creepy weirdo fetish fanfic your portraying...it's your innocent child's life!!
I just cry for that poor poor boy..😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Long time lurker and I have been agreeing with everything you guys are saying. Just saw his instagram story and I’m mortified that he would share Eduardo’s first kiss on an instagram story. He’s so delusional. I can’t even imagine what the school is thinking.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I support anyone who wants to explore their gender identity but it is so obvious that Jono is just jumping on a bandwagon that he believes will make him quick cash and it’s disgusting!!! There are already so many gender fluid/trans influencers out there that are well educated, proud, elegant and articulate about their identity and experience. Role models for young people to look up too! Jono decided he liked wearing leggins and longline skirts (newsflash: a lot of cis men do these days!!) and thought it could make him a few quid. Gross

Reactions: 26
View attachment 635575what the hell? He’s 7 . I’m starting to think Jonathan is some kind of child predator himself. Why does he keep sexualising his kids. He needs to be reported. God knows what’s going on when the camera isn’t on.
I completely bypassed the kiss because of the hair, but yes to everything you said.
I'm surprised he didn't hint at whether it was a boy or a girl 🙄 maybe he'll do a Tiktok.
I hate this lack of privacy for kids on social media.
What next, Emilia started her periods! Who cares as long as the views keep coming.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
to make a whole song and dance about it and it's going to come out that the other child that kissed him is a boy.
I was just coming here to say the exact same thing. And the fact that he mentioned that the other child kissed Eddie and not the other way around is why I’m getting the feeling the other child is a boy.
He needs to stop exploiting that child or he’s going to have hefty therapy bills to be paying in the future.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.