SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Eduardo had his hair straightened?
His hair also looks as if it's been lightened and he's been made to look more feminine. The more desperate they get, the longer they will exploit and harm their child. He is being told how to pose. And the "kiss" clickbait is disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh Yes (Anna's words) " I took a break for a while because I literally couldn't hack it, after those two nights out, I was a broken woman, like a broken woman and so exhausted " :rolleyes: Excuse me what! because you had to attend a parent teacher night for Alessia one night and Andrea the next if I recall correctly she said from her last IG stories. Oh puuuuleeeese Anna:rolleyes: The dramatics of this woman is beyond!!! My god, the poor petal, she can't even handle a few hours out, on 2 consecutive nights and then needs to have a lie down to recover. She needs to have a reality check! She is unbearable.😖
She she wasnt out on the lash,or otherwise socially, she was at pt meetings, jesus she is got to be one of the most boreholes ever,

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone notice the question where someone said they're "struggling to find happiness" at the moment.

To which his response was "Happiness starts with YOU... Make yourself happy and the whole world will seem like a better place". What a ridiculous answer.

Someone basically said "I'm not happy at the moment" and his response roughly translates as "be happy and then you will be happy".

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
View attachment 635575what the hell? He’s 7 . I’m starting to think Jonathan is some kind of child predator himself. Why does he keep sexualising his kids. He needs to be reported. God knows what’s going on when the camera isn’t on.
"he didn't kiss them they kissed him"
MORE QUEERBAITING
So now Eduardo is a "he" but the minions will be like "omg there's another gender fluid kid at the school" or "ooh was it a boy or a girl who missed him" or "so proud Eduardo you be you"
Why must Jonathan clickbait every little thing. Why must he make such a big deal about gender identity and sexuality and other inappropriately sexual situations. He should be ashamed, but obviously he doesn't feel shame because otherwise he wouldn't do this tit

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
She she wasnt out on the lash,or otherwise socially, she was at pt meetings, jesus she is got to be one of the most boreholes ever,
Wait, wasn't Jonathan in the PT? Isn't that how he got to (get Izzy to) arrage that party in which he looked like an 80's TV quiz master?
So it must have been something to do with the school for Jonathan to give that up and now Anna has to do it... awww, poor Anna....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice the question where someone said they're "struggling to find happiness" at the moment.

To which his response was "Happiness starts with YOU... Make yourself happy and the whole world will seem like a better place". What a ridiculous answer.

Someone basically said "I'm not happy at the moment" and his response roughly translates as "be happy and then you will be happy".
Reminds me of Shay Carl!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trust me guys, if the other child that supposedly kissed Eduardo was a boy, Jonathan would have specified that by now. He’ll forever try and paint Eduardo as either being gay or transgender until he’s older enough to speak up for himself

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I think if he had put “he” then that might be a bit much. I think he’s put “they” to hint at the fact it might not be a girl.

It’s very weird behaviour, why does he always need to show pictures of him in costumes and dresses? Why can’t he just leave the child alone, it’s disturbing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Again, nothing is by accident. Jonathan saying 'they' is 100% deliberate.
If it had been a boy, he would have said so. He might even sang 'He kissed a boy and he liked it' or something ridiculous. He would have exploited the heck out of it. But instead, he posted 'they', meaning that people will speculate. Is it a boy, is it a girl, is it another gender fluid kid? He needs that attention, the buzz.....

Edit to add: this coming from a dad who would leave in when their kids drop class mates names into the vlog. The only ones that get bleeped sometimes is teacher names.

I hope the kids will wake up to all the damage their parents have done to their lives, sue the hell out of them, and never have anything to do with them anymore. I hope they will stick together, as nobody else will understand what it must have been like growing up in this madhouse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Jonathan has admitted for many years he will do anything to earn income for his family. He's rode the YouTube money wave for so long that he's sold his soul to the devil for money and fame. And look where it's got them.
Only if it's an easy route though. He won't go out and work a Monday - Friday job.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This pair have created such a toxic environment at home that they are struggling to live in it a we have become unable to watch it!
As if we do not want to become their enablers!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think it’s a bit gross that he’s exploiting lgbtq. He was absolutely adamant a few months ago that he was a ‘straight male’, and now all of a sudden hes alluding to the idea that he’s gender fluid just to sell a book. I don’t think he’s having a mental breakdown at all, all he is is a sad old cow that will do anything for a bit of money
Yess this ⬆
I could understand if he was a confused teen or old and embarrassed because he was from a straight laced generation but he is neither of those, he would know very what he is at his age he will latch onto anything on trend to revive his crumbling channel/career but nothing is a bigger turn off for viewers than the smell of desperation.
I remember their subs wanting to be them and the illusion of a perfect family with all the luxury success brings now people are just watching a tit show.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just got this from my report of E2 the other day.
Did not expect anything else. It's 'just a photo of a child posing'. We all know that that's ot the case, but in itself, they are not breaking the rules.
Sadly he knows the boundaries of Youtube, IG, Tiktok, just not what being a good dad is.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Just had a look at their Instagram accounts for the first time. I notice Anna has her pronouns and J doesn't... I really do think whatever he's rattling on about is gender based! 🙄
He used to have his pronouns not too long ago.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.