SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he wears all the peloton gear in public he reminds me of Joey in Friends when he wears all the Porsche clothes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Anna forgot to buy frozen peas alone this week in her Ocado order, only needed peas for a dish and only had mixed peas and corn. So rather than using peas and corn, or going to the supermarket to buy peas, she separates the peas from the corn in the mixed bag. #bossmum
Not the first time she’s done this either 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Right! We have someone that cleans our house but we are constantly picking up after ourselves and not leaving big messes etc. I couldn’t imagine leaving big messes for someone else to clean up like the time one of the kids vomited in the bed and they left it for the cleaner... like who does that?!
I went out with someone whose parents had a cleaner and they always used to tidy up on the basis that the cleaner was there to clean and not tidy away.

My Mom had a cleaner for a short while and she cleaned before the cleaner came as she didnt want the cleaner to think the house was dirty 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jonathan is rebranding himself as an expert in how destructive social media is to content creators and others who create a “persona” of themselves and their family in order to appeal to viewers and management. His adventure is for the first time he is being himself.

In his personal case, he has always put on an act (a chameleon is the word he uses) to fit in. From a youth spend in the rough homophobic streets of 1980s Dublin to Gleam management, Jonathan has had to conform to rigid “male” gender stereotypes like enjoying blue walls and “boy” toys.

The real Jonathan likes Brigitte Bardot, loose t-shirts, skirts and swear words. His adventure is expanding his “new” fashion designs, being gender nonconforming and writing a book about this adventure of being his true self. And FU YouTube and Gleam.
But yet after all that "hard work" Ferrari are for Girls and Lambos are for Guys 🤣

When he wears all the peloton gear in public he reminds me of Joey in Friends when he wears all the Porsche clothes 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah and his cardboard Porsche 🤣

Reactions: 7
This is a video of wife meets my ex but its just a poster as some said.
I don't understand why people after so long need to mention their ex. Its like their still got an hold of them.
I am very surprised none of his exs or even Annas have come online or here about them.
Also why would he brag about having loads of one night stands. Sicko.
Has anna had a nose job? Looks totally different.

Reactions: 5
Hey now, most of t
Not to get off topic but no need to be rude! I am from Dublin and live in a good area with good people!

Also we don’t claim Jono, as annoying as it is even comparing his accent to a stereotypical D4 accent is insulting to the residents of D4! He’s adopted his own accent void of any distinguishable Irish accents
Hey now, a lot of England is shite and we don't mind who says it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’ve got to be kidding me! Ireland was the first county in the world to legalise gay marriage through public vote.

What’s your problem?!
I beg your pardon? I don't have a problem. My brother spent 6 months in hospital last year after a homophobic attack in Dublin, you may have read about in the media. Most of his gay friends have moved to the UK as they've never felt accepted in Ireland but hey I'll let you tell them how liberal Ireland is. Gay marriage became legal in 2015, are you saying it shouldn't have happened before? And I think you'll find it only became legal in Northern Ireland in 2020 and that was only through default due to the collapse of the executive. Anyway this is about little Eduardo, I don't know if he identifies as gender fluid or female or if he's even worked that out yet but if you think he wouldn't get a hard time in Ireland then that's great, I hope you're right.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I beg your pardon? I don't have a problem. My brother spent 6 months in hospital last year after a homophobic attack in Dublin, you may have read about in the media. Most of his gay friends have moved to the UK as they've never felt accepted in Ireland but hey I'll let you tell them how liberal Ireland is. Gay marriage became legal in 2015, are you saying it shouldn't have happened before? And I think you'll find it only became legal in Northern Ireland in 2020 and that was only through default due to the collapse of the executive. Anyway this is about little Eduardo, I don't know if he identifies as gender fluid or female or if he's even worked that out yet but if you think he wouldn't get a hard time in Ireland then that's great, I hope you're right.
I think they would end up being absolute nobodies, if they came back to Ireland. They moved originally to make more money, and whatever about identity issues, I don’t think anyone would tolerate his bullsh*t.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think they would end up being absolute nobodies, if they came back to Ireland. They moved originally to make more money, and whatever about identity issues, I don’t think anyone would tolerate his bullsh*t.
Yeah I don't think they'd move back tbh. Have they said they're going to? I think I remember J saying that he felt like a big fish in a small pond in Ireland or words to that effect. It doesn't matter where they move, the people who once followed them have either grown up, lost interest in them or are disgusted at the way he exploits his children.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yeah but these laws should have been in place years ago like the Uk etc. Ireland years behind as usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
He also did a weird story yesterday about filling up the petrol in his range rover, and posted the price of a full tank which was like £140 or something, literally who asked lol
LOL A full tank of petrol for me costs £40 must have tiny tank compared to him.

• Haha
Yeah I don't think they'd move back tbh. Have they said they're going to? I think I remember J saying that he felt like a big fish in a small pond in Ireland or words to that effect. It doesn't matter where they move, the people who once followed them have either grown up, lost interest in them or are disgusted at the way he exploits his children.
At barely 40k views per video they are no big fish, more like bait..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At barely 40k views per video they are no big fish, more like bait..
I do wonder how they're keeping up wit the lifestyle when they're still living the same as when they'd get millions of views prime of youtube obvi i don't know what they do with their finances or what they've invested in but it's interesting how they're living so comfortably without the views and therefore some of their previous income

Reactions: 12
Can we redirect the conversation to the scumolyjolus and their child exploitation? Who cares if some random person on a forum site thinks Dublin’s tit or isn’t 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I do wonder how they're keeping up wit the lifestyle when they're still living the same as when they'd get millions of views prime of youtube obvi i don't know what they do with their finances or what they've invested in but it's interesting how they're living so comfortably without the views and therefore some of their previous income
Well they've probably saved a nice amount from not holidaying, travelling business class etc. Not sure if their nanny is full-time any more now that Andrea is at pre-school part-time, the children always look like they are wearing clothes too small for them and they certainly aren't buying them tons of labelled clothing like they used to. Looks more like high street clothes on the kids now.

I imagine they have some sort of other income source even if youtube is their prime income, a lot of youtubers invest in property whether they have I don't know.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but it makes me laugh - people on here saying they're running out of money etc and then him talking about Ferraris/lambos that most people on here could only dream of. They're not running out of money - he's having the last laugh at ye - he's living in a mansion with a fleet of cars, staff to do everything, a trophy wife, kids in private school. Don't spend yr time speculating about his financial situation, he's got tonnes more money than most of us!
Or hes flexing because most people with actual money don’t need insta to see how much their fuel cost. Come across as people who buy everything on payment plans, then max out oneday and people finally see life so luxury like that doesn’t last forever unless you keep up making $$$

• Heart
These guys are the pits. The poor wee kiddies look positively drained and it’s just so obvious that they’re hiding behind this topic of gender, knowing that if anyone tries to call them out on their behaviour they can say that person is transphobic, not as the case really is - concerned about their bad parenting and exploiting their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They make most of the money off ads and sponsorships- apparently influencers can charge through the roof for ads (think up to 6 figures per ad). They get these large influxes of money from the ads which they must put towards the school fees and their staff/outgoings. I have known people far more wealthy than them but none of them had the outgoings this family has.

The guy wants to buy a lambo but can't renovate the bathrooms or fix the toilets in his house. There's something wrong there with the spending priorities. He seeks validation by trying to remind us on his stories that he can upgrade from one super car to another but it's all smoke and mirrors. Subtle hint to anyone with a car leasing firm to cut him a deal lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I went out with someone whose parents had a cleaner and they always used to tidy up on the basis that the cleaner was there to clean and not tidy away.

My Mom had a cleaner for a short while and she cleaned before the cleaner came as she didnt want the cleaner to think the house was dirty 🤣
My mother does that! The cleaner brings McDonald’s breakfast every week and they just have breakfast, chat and then she changes the bed and cleans the bathroom and any jobs she can’t manage (she’s disabled but has insanely high standards) basically she pays the cleaner to come round and keep her company which she’s said she’d do for free, during lockdown the cleaner couldn’t go in the house because mother is immunocompromised but she still came every week (unpaid) and brought coffee and cookies! Can’t see A having that sort of relationship with “her staff”!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.