SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mother does that! The cleaner brings McDonald’s breakfast every week and they just have breakfast, chat and then she changes the bed and cleans the bathroom and any jobs she can’t manage (she’s disabled but has insanely high standards) basically she pays the cleaner to come round and keep her company which she’s said she’d do for free, during lockdown the cleaner couldn’t go in the house because mother is immunocompromised but she still came every week (unpaid) and brought coffee and cookies! Can’t see A having that sort of relationship with “her staff”!
Your mom sounds like an awesome lady. Could you imagine anyone willingly spending time with Anna?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My mother does that! The cleaner brings McDonald’s breakfast every week and they just have breakfast, chat and then she changes the bed and cleans the bathroom and any jobs she can’t manage (she’s disabled but has insanely high standards) basically she pays the cleaner to come round and keep her company which she’s said she’d do for free, during lockdown the cleaner couldn’t go in the house because mother is immunocompromised but she still came every week (unpaid) and brought coffee and cookies! Can’t see A having that sort of relationship with “her staff”!
Well she said one of her old cleaners was crazy and had serious mental problems!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
how do they get ad deals? especially from big companies like lego? if anyone did the slightest bit of research they’d see that they buy their followers and their engagement is literally at 1%, that’s how bad it is, Jonathan got 11k likes on the Lego post when he has 1M (bought) followers? Say Lego gives them £5K for the #ad, Lego aren’t going to get that back in sales from SJ fans? It’s such poor marketing

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How hard is it to buy a few cans of peas? In the US we have small cans half the size of a regular can that you can buy, I'm sure you guys have them there. Or how about she buys a few bags of frozen peas to put away in the freezer. She disgustingly puts her hands in the bag of mixed corn/peas and pulls out each individual pea to put it in her slop. Not only do the kids usually get a nicely alcoholed dinner, but they also get one with germs. Not to mention to pull them out she is letting the corn thaw. When it thaws and you refreeze it, it compromises the taste.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Just my opinion. I lived in various parts so know what I'm talking about. Horrible place

It's not bizzare at all. Dublin is not a very nice place in my opinion.

QUOTE="PandoraSkye, post: 4924050, member: 63847"]
Dublin is a fantastic place full of history and culture from people all around the world, sure there's terrible places and people within but I really think the good outshines the bad.... definitely not a cesspit....
Spoken like a true Dub! Thinking it's far better than it actually is. I've worked and lived there as well as many other places in the world, and in my opinion it is not a nice place.
[/QUOTE]
You have not a clue what you are talking about. And for you to declare an entire city a cesspit shows how ignorant you are. There are good and bad aspects to any location. Sounds like you are pretty bitter about something or other tbh.

Sorry I had to jump in on this.

It seems pretty harsh to brand the entire county as a "cesspit". Even if you say it's just your opinion that "Dublin is not a very nice place" then say that instead of blasting the entire county as a "cesspit". Have some respect.

Obviously it has its rougher areas, like every city on earth, but you have obviously been scorned by one or maybe multiple sour experiences so if your opinion is that negative then maybe just keep it to yourself rather than offending the multiple people on this forum that are from or have association with Dublin. Been here all of my 30 years and despite the disastrous government, antiquated catholic laws and exorbitant house/rental prices, it's really not that bad of a place.

Anyway, just my two cents. Back to watching this slow motion car crash.
You hit the nail on the head 👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay so I was really bored earlier and Jonathan's Instagram story came up and I watched it...

I watched that whole thing about it being his birth-day but not his birth-month and therefore today is his birth-day but not his birthday(?!).

I just sat there and it felt as if my brain had turned to mush. I understood what he was saying but at the same time it felt as if he had completely lost it. What he said wasn't harming anyone and it wasn't offensive, but if he honestly thought that was content the man needs a career change. It felt as if he believed he was saying something truly interesting and thought provoking, when it reality it was total nonsense.

As my dad says: 'little things please little minds'.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I really want a big commentary channel to pick up what the SJs have done and to actually tear them to shreds, then word will spread quickly and they'll be destroyed. Dad Challenge Podcast does a great job, but he's has too small of an audience. I've messaged a few in hopes that they will pick it up because the SJs aren't really in anyone's radar because they're pathetic
As much as I would love to see them be publicly shamed, this is exactly what they would want. Their channel is dying and a big channel making a video on them would give them more attention and bring them back to relevancy. I mean the ingham’s should of died off a long time ago but they’re still going purely off from the dads pedalo drama 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They make most of the money off ads and sponsorships- apparently influencers can charge through the roof for ads (think up to 6 figures per ad). They get these large influxes of money from the ads which they must put towards the school fees and their staff/outgoings. I have known people far more wealthy than them but none of them had the outgoings this family has.

The guy wants to buy a lambo but can't renovate the bathrooms or fix the toilets in his house. There's something wrong there with the spending priorities. He seeks validation by trying to remind us on his stories that he can upgrade from one super car to another but it's all smoke and mirrors. Subtle hint to anyone with a car leasing firm to cut him a deal lol.
You know what they say, he’s (probably) trying to over compensate for his small phallus.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know what they say, he’s (probably) trying to over compensate for his small phallus.
You’re overthinking it. He’s nothing special as a human being. He’s not creative. He’s not intelligent. He’s not interesting. He’s not attractive. He’s not talented. He’s not “je ne sais quoi.”

Therefore he’s tremendously insecure. And internet adoration, fame and click-profit means everything to Jonathan.

Anna would dump him the minute he said “let’s live a humble and quiet life far from internet fame, public attention and approval.”

Reactions: 19
When he was talking about Dre going full time to school in Sept makes me wonder was last week's issue with the school at all?

Reactions: 5
When he was talking about Dre going full time to school in Sept makes me wonder was last week's issue with the school at all?
Dre as andre? Is he old enough to go to school? I definitely think the issue is school related, but at the end of the day the school won't rock the boat too much as they want the children to remain. As pupils = money. It would be a whole different situation if the children were in state school.

Reactions: 4
Dre as andre? Is he old enough to go to school? I definitely think the issue is school related, but at the end of the day the school won't rock the boat too much as they want the children to remain. As pupils = money. It would be a whole different situation if the children were in state school.
Pre pre-school, its only the mornings but they wear the uniform, and go to the school site. It's basically what he does now but 5 days a week not 3

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I still think it’s about the school but I imagine they’ll keep the kids there till they move house as then it’s easier to explain - I think a house move is on the cards as soon as the find the right place but we’ll soon see!

Reactions: 6
Im not sure where they live, I'm pretty sure it's London though.

Is it possible they could move to Brighton? Closer to Annas sister. If that happened wonder if they would try and reconnect with Zoe. Zoe and Alfie would not be having it.

Jonathan's behaviour just keeps getting more bizarre. I hope someone they are close to are looking after the children. I would be horrid if my parents did what Jon and Anna are doing to their children. In secondary school I would be so embarrassed.
If you’re talking about Anna and Jonathan, they live in Surrey. I know they said previously that they lived in London, but I’m unsure if they ever have. As a Londoner I very quickly doubted it seeing the size of their garden in the old house - no way could they afford that!

Reactions: 13
According to Companies House - they don't have a lot of cash/assets for 'Little Squid Media' . On social blade, their views are down 20%. I think they survive off sponsorships...... Peloton must be one - as he wears the clothing all the time.

Reactions: 11
When he was talking about Dre going full time to school in Sept makes me wonder was last week's issue with the school at all
He may not mean that particular school, and, whatever happened, he said it's still ongoing, not yet resolved, we can only hope!

If you’re talking about Anna and Jonathan, they live in Surrey. I know they said previously that they lived in London, but I’m unsure if they ever have. As a Londoner I very quickly doubted it seeing the size of their garden in the old house - no way could they afford that!
They have often referred to where they live now as being London. As you say, it isn't, but it's not that far from London. They like to give the impression that it is London!

Reactions: 10
Anna n J lives about 1hr 20mins away from London. As their in Surrey. Which i am surprised that neither of them said that the film The holiday was filmed about 40mins away from where their live.
Mainly the scene where Cameron Diaz goes down a street of shops in the mini. I know J would make a big deal about it. We had a film been done in our tiwn but no one makes a big deal about it.
Plus Wonersh is known to be thr richest village in Surrey not where their are.
I just wish their say their live in Surrey as i am sure their isn't that many houses like that in London its all flats or townhouse from last time i went (2003)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Okay so I was really bored earlier and Jonathan's Instagram story came up and I watched it...

I watched that whole thing about it being his birth-day but not his birth-month and therefore today is his birth-day but not his birthday(?!).

I just sat there and it felt as if my brain had turned to mush. I understood what he was saying but at the same time it felt as if he had completely lost it. What he said wasn't harming anyone and it wasn't offensive, but if he honestly thought that was content the man needs a career change. It felt as if he believed he was saying something truly interesting and thought provoking, when it reality it was total nonsense.

As my dad says: 'little things please little minds'.
It is what a 7-8 year old or even younger would say!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.