SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an old vlog where J discusses his dilemma around inviting his father to their wedding since they had a terrible falling out at his father's own wedding to his new wife.
In those old videos and photos of Jonathan, he looks like the lout that he really is. He may have lost weight and had his teeth fixed but he will never change his basic personality. He is a lout, pure and simple, or rather, impure and simple!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Lifestyle and freedoms? How about the freedom to grow up in peace without being filmed and exploited? That’s what people are questioning. If they don’t see anything wrong with what they are doing to those children then they need help.
Haha he is refusing to sit 'quitly'

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't see the kids as having any freedoms when their every day life is being filmed day in day out. If you can't wake up without a camera present, can't have breakfast in peace, always have to 'perform' on school runs, and then have to work on Tiktoks and other videos your parents plan out for you, that's not freedom. At all.

He will identify as whatever he thinks will earn him the most money....
Bingo!

My husband just said, he's not non-binary, or gender-fluid, he is money-fluid. He'll do whatever and say whatever he thinks brings in the most money this week. It might change completely next week, who knows... money-fluid.

Funny how he gets all 'I will not sit quietly' when it's about something HE is interested in. Yet, when asked about footage he puts online of his children that might be used by 'a certain type of audience' for their own sexual gratification, he does nothing to protect his kids.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
He will identify as whatever he thinks will earn him the most money....
He tried dressing E in dresses, that worked for a while but has now tanked and seems to be causing problems for them 🤞🤞

He used E to live out his fantasies, hoping it would take off, he hasn't the balls to dress in skits etc outside of the home, was happy to exploit his son in the hope it would be the next big money spinner, but it hasn't turned out that way.

I'd be very suprised if we saw him and E prancing around again in female clothes. His planned has crashed & done massive harm to his income, his book supposedly on his 'journey' could well be pulled, as who in their right mind would buy a copy, when we know it's all been done for the money so all a lie.

So what's next for Johnny I wonder? Hopefully moving away never to be heard of again. 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
honestly I don’t think Jonathan has the balls to say he’s non-binary, whether he is or he isn’t. He’ll do or say anything about his own children for some money but when it comes to his own reputation it’s a different story. He’s making these claims as ambiguous as possible just incase this book flops so then he can go back to how he was before without people calling him out on it

• Sad
Reactions: 32
My husband just said, he's not non-binary, or gender-fluid, he is money-fluid. He'll do whatever and say whatever he thinks brings in the most money this week. It might change completely next week, who knows... money-fluid
YES, YES, YES, exactly this 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So Anna and Trisha are apparently friends?
I don't know much about Trisha, but from what I've heard from some commentary channels she's more problematic as days go by.
Screenshot_20210509_221047.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don't know much about Trisha, but from what I've heard from some commentary channels she's more problematic as days go by.
View attachment 566224
i love Trisha paytas so this made me sad... but I don’t think they’re actually friends tho. Trisha has called out family vloggers a lot on her podcast so she probably has no clue what A and J do on their vlogs

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I didn’t wanna say something and sound mean bc he may have dyslexia or something but he spelt it wrong twice on the same post 😭 I’d take him a lot more seriously if he just let auto correct do it’s job lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t wanna say something and sound mean bc he may have dyslexia or something but he spelt it wrong twice on the same post 😭 I’d take him a lot more seriously if he just let auto correct do it’s job lol
Funny thing is he was saying in his stories a couple weeks ago that he knows there are things out there to help check the spelling and grammar of things he posts, he just clearly doesn't use them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 566224
I've never heard of this woman but have only to look at her posed, pouting photo to see she comes from the same ilk as Anna. When you think of the people Anna has supported on social media, it just serves to confirm that she is brainless and vacuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What in holy hell are his pouting faces about ...does he think we’re all lusting over him . Boke...so much cringe 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes!!! Me too. I always feel like by him narcissistically running the YouTube family show he’s manipulated her into being completely codependent on him and isolated her from others.
That's what a controlling person does. Moves you away and isolates you from friends and family.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.