SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened? I have stopped watching them and trying to figure out what has gone on. From what I understand,J threw a tantrum after the school disagreed with Eduardo coming to school in a dress?

Reactions: 7
New here but not a stranger to the SJ car crash waiting to happen. I was reading A's lost tweets on this thread and it inspired me to register. I came across this old vlog recently. E1 was having a sick day, she is 2 or 3 yrs, and J was carrying her down the stairs and she is struggling to carry a huge glass of water that J had given her, her little hands barely able to grip it. Anyway they get to the kitchen and the 2 parents of the year are standing there flirting and E1 inevitably spills some of the water on top of A. Watch the look A gave her little girl. It's a nano second, so rewind if you need to. That look says it all.
Aside from the dirty look etc their parenting style was so much better back then, it’s crazy! This is when I used to love watching them and it breaks my heart that Alessia and Andrea haven’t received the same kind of love or attention the E’s were given at all. The difference is so obvious. This is how I can tell that the A’s were specifically made as last resorts for views and money, not because they were longing for more children to love and care for.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
@madeofcodes it has been going on for years but I do think things are catching up with them now. Especially that there is more awareness of child exploitation on the web plus their children are getting older and more vocal and are going to start talking about it to 3rd parties. And also now that J is publicly falling apart with narcissistic rage. They are predominantly hated. Their fans are teenagers who don't know any better. Their time will come.

Reactions: 18
I’ve been a watcher of these threads, I think the down fall is one of two things, they are actually struggling behind the scenes and as someone who works in the education industry yes private schools do the same as others for safeguarding but what’s more likely to trigger them to be called in is the parents or a media story, they care about their image and their intakes are extremely important to them. I suspect Anna might actually be irritated that Jono is putting this stuff all over social media rather than keeping it behind closed doors till something is 100% set in stone, aka he announces he’s gender fluid etc, she’s probably just irritated this image of the “perfect family” is gone and she’s gonna have to some actual work for once…. I think if things were really bad neither would be posting

Reactions: 25
I’ve been a watcher of these threads, I think the down fall is one of two things, they are actually struggling behind the scenes and as someone who works in the education industry yes private schools do the same as others for safeguarding but what’s more likely to trigger them to be called in is the parents or a media story, they care about their image and their intakes are extremely important to them. I suspect Anna might actually be irritated that Jono is putting this stuff all over social media rather than keeping it behind closed doors till something is 100% set in stone, aka he announces he’s gender fluid etc, she’s probably just irritated this image of the “perfect family” is gone and she’s gonna have to some actual work for once…. I think if things were really bad neither would be posting
Tbh I really don't think A gives a sh!t about what he puts out, as long as the dosh keeps rolling in. Her tearful vlog was a complete act to give the impression that they are both struggling. J on the other hand, is genuinely raging and can't contain his anger. He has literally burst a blood vessel in his eye...ffs the irony 🤣 and looks like he is lashing into the wine more than he ever did. He looks totally bloated out from booze. A looks like her normal smug self.

@madeofcodes it has been going on for years but I do think things are catching up with them now. Especially that there is more awareness of child exploitation on the web plus their children are getting older and more vocal and are going to start talking about it to 3rd parties. And also now that J is publicly falling apart with narcissistic rage. They are predominantly hated. Their fans are teenagers who don't know any better. Their time will come.
I think it’s ridiculous how the platforms are so oblivious to this. I have a
It’s a big old circle, I’d say the majority of people here are genuinely concerned for the welfare of these poor children. The more he sees reactions like ours, the more it feeds him. He lives off drama. The more comments on here, the more views he gets on his YouTube, the more views on his tik toks. Perhaps we should just give one update for a video (that’s if anything remotely interesting even happens anyway, maybe this is done already... sorry if it is) so his views goes down. We can’t have this psycho gaining money for this.

Reactions: 15
What happened? I have stopped watching them and trying to figure out what has gone on. From what I understand,J threw a tantrum after the school disagreed with Eduardo coming to school in a dress?
Too much to go into - you'll have to read back the previous threads etc.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s ridiculous how the platforms are so oblivious to this. I have a

It’s a big old circle, I’d say the majority of people here are genuinely concerned for the welfare of these poor children. The more he sees reactions like ours, the more it feeds him. He lives off drama. The more comments on here, the more views he gets on his YouTube, the more views on his tik toks. Perhaps we should just give one update for a video (that’s if anything remotely interesting even happens anyway, maybe this is done already... sorry if it is) so his views goes down. We can’t have this psycho gaining money for this.
Perhaps we could volunteer a person a day to suffer through the vlogs and report back. Although there is site you can use to watch youtube videos without giving them ad revenue.

Reactions: 9
A lot, I'll try to Recap for you, starting back in December:
-They get dropped by Gleam after management changed hands but pass it off as they've outgrown Gleam
-Jono revealed Eduardo likes to wear dresses during vlogmas, when he said dresses and made a vlog compilation it was all princess dresses and dress ups
-He then starts to put Eduardo as his front runner on TikTok, Eduardo wearing princess dresses, then Emilias clothes, then they got gifted clothing and kids heels from VeryUK for him
-People watching the TikToks start to get fed up with Jono exploiting Eduardos choice to dress up, so he pushes it further identifying Eduardos pronouns as they/them, then back tracking saying "it changes every day" and more people start to hate the content
-Tattle starts to blow up as more and more people move here to find other people sick of Jonos tactics and with concern for Eduardo’s safety at school
-Then Jono starts to discuss "his own journey" of finding himself, removed his pronouns from his IG bio and changes it to "finding myself blah blah" tagging a literary agent we suspect is ghost writing a book for him about his "terrible childhood"
-Jono goes further off the rails, a lot of people here describing it as manic (agreed)
-Eduardo wears the school dress to school for two days then returns to the trousers. Emilia described it as "the worst day of her life" (on his IG stories so sorry guys it's been removed), later Jono says he didn't have permission from the school for Eduardo to wear the dress because "you don't need permission to be yourself"
-Jono begins doing his drunk Q+As on IG talking about explicit content from his "high sex drive" (Anna later showed her period app with only three interactions of intercourse since the beginning of the year) and "alluding to the journey coming forth)
-He then posts to his stories about his ADHD and how he's learnt to cope growing up and doesn't take medications for it because he's used to it all. He discussed "going from high to low low to high up to 50 times a day sometimes" and queries about potential bipolar disorder requiring treatment came into discussion on Tattle
-Tattle suspects he's going to come out as non-binary for his journey and completely disappoint the minions - who are already sick of him not telling them what the journey is and bouncing around the point
-He then buys himself some ugly af skirts and Eduardo some ugly af trash bag looking womens dresses so they can match for a TikTok, Eduardo looks miserable. Jono also buys some long tshirts, none of these clothes are worn outside his office.
-Just in this last week is when it gets a bit crazy (10+ pages in 24 hours guys I can't keep up HAHA)
SO, it's mostly speculation because they aren't revealing anything. But something happened two days ago (a school day) that they had to test themselves for covid for, and when they came back Jono said he was really mad about people questioning him and Annas parenting and "questions they'd been asked" and that people they thought were on his side now weren't and he was angry at everyone. Anna in the vlog is then crying about how hard everything has been and how "this week which we obviously can't talk about has been so hard". Suspicion that the school is either not happy with them for making Eduardo wear a dress to school, making the kids miserable at school and home, them swearing in class, exploitation of kids on TikTok, the list goes on because of all the awful things that they've done over their time as "parents". The fact they can't talk about it makes it more serious because every other time social services had "called them because they have a good relationship" they've gone straight to the vlog and bitched that the "trolls" are out to get them. Jono said in his IGTV that this isn't the "trolls" so it must be a complaint from someone at the school or the school themselves.

Obviously so much more has happened not directly related to this situation, but this is the direction things have gone on the journey.
(I'm going to copy this into the notes on my phone, I'll do the Recap from now on 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 101
472F6630-B7E4-42F0-AE6E-18E65D4F9293.png
perhaps the school’s concern was other parents potentially suing the school if allowing eduardo to wear dresses? Maybe with some of the parents that Jono and Anna thought were their friends saw eduardo and took their concerns up with the school, some parents we can see take this sort of thing very seriously. Or maybe Emilia did actually go up and hit the first kid who she saw laugh at eduardo.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 565821perhaps the school’s concern was other parents potentially suing the school if allowing eduardo to wear dresses? Maybe with some of the parents that Jono and Anna thought were their friends saw eduardo and took their concerns up with the school, some parents we can see take this sort of thing very seriously. Or maybe Emilia did actually go up and hit the first kid who she saw laugh at eduardo.
Anna's statement regarding ppl they thought were their friends watching videos ppl made about them and then they start acting weird towards them made me wonder if a group of concerned parents witnessed all of J's unraveling on IG and totally inappropriate TikToks and brought it up to the school who were then forced to act bc so many parents made a fuss.

Reactions: 24
Anna's statement regarding ppl they thought were their friends watching videos ppl made about them and then they start acting weird towards them made me wonder if a group of concerned parents witnessed all of J's unraveling on IG and totally inappropriate TikToks and brought it up to the school who were then forced to act bc so many parents made a fuss.
Maybe the school finally watched 'Timeline of abuse' or the Stacey Dooley episode, or like you said, watched his IG and thought it was ridiculous that he was giving 'advice' on sexual matters while showing pictures of his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe the school finally watched 'Timeline of abuse' or the Stacey Dooley episode, or like you said, watched his IG and thought it was ridiculous that he was giving 'advice' on sexual matters while showing pictures of his children.
There's definitely a connection between what they've put out publicly "their job" and what happened this week. Anna wouldn’t have been referencing it so much when talking about whatever happened if they weren't connected. It has to do with J's latest social media circus for sure. Funny how she seems to think if only they had a regular job ppl wouldn’t notice any mistreatment of their kids. Well for starters if your job literally wasn't using your kids for money no one could judge you for it to start with hey Anna.
But you like that big fancy house and designer clothes right?? So suck it up butter cup..🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
There's definitely a connection between what they've put out publicly "their job" and what happened this week. Anna wouldn’t have been referencing it so much when talking about whatever happened if they weren't connected. It has to do with J's latest social media circus for sure. Funny how she seems to think if only they had a regular job ppl wouldn’t notice any mistreatment of their kids. Well for starters if your job literally wasn't using your kids for money no one could judge you for it to start with hey Anna.
But you like that big fancy house and designer clothes right?? So suck it up butter cup..🖕
Jonathan also said something about being asked about 'the questions he's been asked', so either the drunken IG Q&As, or the questions Stacey asked, maybe?
And yes, if they were only filming themselves going about their daily life, then fine. But they film the kids 24/7, and Jonathan heavily relies on his kids for his Tiktok videos. If only they did not exploit their children the way they did, maybe they would not be called up on it so much... hmmmm........

Aside from the dirty look etc their parenting style was so much better back then, it’s crazy! This is when I used to love watching them and it breaks my heart that Alessia and Andrea haven’t received the same kind of love or attention the E’s were given at all. The difference is so obvious. This is how I can tell that the A’s were specifically made as last resorts for views and money, not because they were longing for more children to love and care for.
Their parenting style was not better, they just had less children and better at hiding things.
Remember that at that time, they were giving both Es cold showers for punishment (see the 'Timeline of abuse' video), filmed the kids in their beds, often still asleep as they got woken up with the camera, half-naked in the bath, running around in nappies eventhough mummy vloggers at the time found out that 'a certain audience' was targetting those videos for personal use. It was all over social media then, and people were also warning them in their comments, so there's no way they could have missed that, and yet they still filmed clips like that.
They also showed school logo's and uniforms, and not long after this clip they started their daily vlog with the town sign so everybody would know exactly where they live.
They constantly mocked Eduardo for being 'not a real boy', and every time he'd show up in a Disney dress they'd roll their eyes or flat out laugh at him. Anna only interacted with her children when doing baking videos, the rest of the time she'd leave them to either Jonathan or Tasha, their nanny.
This was also when they did they 'chubby bunny' challenge, in which the kids nearly choked, and when called up on that Jonathan had a massive rant. They never strapped their kids into their car seats correctly, eventhough the comment section would always tell them to.
Emilia had what looked like absence seizures (where a person would be 'out of it' for just a split second) and when I suggested they should take that footage to their GP just to be safe, they blocked me on their YT and social media.

They were not better parents then. They have always been tit. It's just more blatantly obvious now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Jonathan also said something about being asked about 'the questions he's been asked', so either the drunken IG Q&As, or the questions Stacey asked, maybe?
And yes, if they were only filming themselves going about their daily life, then fine. But they film the kids 24/7, and Jonathan heavily relies on his kids for his Tiktok videos. If only they did not exploit their children the way they did, maybe they would not be called up on it so much... hmmmm........

Their parenting style was not better, they just had less children and better at hiding things.
Remember that at that time, they were giving both Es cold showers for punishment (see the 'Timeline of abuse' video), filmed the kids in their beds, often still asleep as they got woken up with the camera, half-naked in the bath, running around in nappies eventhough mummy vloggers at the time found out that 'a certain audience' was targetting those videos for personal use. It was all over social media then, and people were also warning them in their comments, so there's no way they could have missed that, and yet they still filmed clips like that.
They also showed school logo's and uniforms, and not long after this clip they started their daily vlog with the town sign so everybody would know exactly where they live.
They constantly mocked Eduardo for being 'not a real boy', and every time he'd show up in a Disney dress they'd roll their eyes or flat out laugh at him. Anna only interacted with her children when doing baking videos, the rest of the time she'd leave them to either Jonathan or Tasha, their nanny.
This was also when they did they 'chubby bunny' challenge, in which the kids nearly choked, and when called up on that Jonathan had a massive rant. They never strapped their kids into their car seats correctly, eventhough the comment section would always tell them to.
Emilia had what looked like absence seizures (where a person would be 'out of it' for just a split second) and when I suggested they should take that footage to their GP just to be safe, they blocked me on their YT and social media.

They were not better parents then. They have always been tit. It's just more blatantly obvious now.
Wow
I haven’t watched them in years, I only ever followed her on insta

cold showers !!! Really!? Did they actually admit that-that’s insane. The fact they admitted that means they think it’s ok so what other forms of punishment are ok

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wow. Reading this makes me sick. How they still to continue to exploit they children is beyond my understanding. How stupid one can be ? How greedy for easy money ?
I hope someone will intervene before the damage on the children is unsolvable 😔
That is a clear example How social media makes you loose your mind.
They are their own caricatures.

• Heart
Just watched my worst week. I say watched, I skimmed 17mins looking for some actual tears and content. I watch whole series of love island, temptation island and housewives off... and cant sit through 17mins. How can they be so bad at 'creating content'

Reactions: 19
oh I thought Emilia was taught a bunch of Bible songs? Emilia seemed to learned about about Mary. I know it was around Christmas but where I am in California the kids are only allowed to sing about Santa and Rudolph.
At risk of stating the obvious, Protestants and Catholics are the same religion - Christianity, just different denominations of Christianity. They both use the Bible. I expect schools in California don’t have the same practices as the U.K. We can sing hymns in school mixed in with other songs even if we don’t go to religious schools. I went to non religious U.K. schools and have sung Christian and Jewish ‘hymns’ in assembly alongside things like Penny Lane by the Beatles and Swedish folk songs like apusski dusky.

Reactions: 20
Private schools are very different to state schools. They are businesses where image is everything. All parents are paying vast sums of money to send their children there and as such they call the shots. If they feel another parent is doing something to bring that school in to disrepute I doubt very much they would keep quiet, especially in the London commuter belt. Those parents will complain and if they don’t feel they are being heard they will take it further or walk. The school can’t afford for this to happen and so it’s easier to take action which could lead to the loss of the family causing the issue, in order to protect their institution. I would imagine Anna is crying because at this rate she will be back to home schooling sooner than she imagined! Either that or they will have to do the unthinkable and send them to a state school, perish the thought.

Reactions: 37
How can they be so bad at 'creating content'
The vlogs dont even have an opening or closing segment now, they just jump straight into Anna talking around the point and sometimes end in what feel like the middle of a piece of information

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.