SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Anna always had Anna Saccone Joly as her Twitter name? I feel like this is a new ad on? Anyone rmbr if she used his name before?

Reactions: 2
Has Anna always had Anna Saccone Joly as her Twitter name? I feel like this is a new ad on? Anyone rmbr if she used his name before?
I think they both have the 'Saccone Joly' as their name, but not their actual Twitter account. So 'Anna Saccone Joly, @annasaccone' ? Not sure as they have blocked me years ago. ;)

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised there is so much sympathy for Anna and her lack of friendships. Her loneliness isn't the result of her career / lifestyle, it's the result of her personality. Over the years, Anna has alienated everyone close to her, from old school friends over countless vloggers to cleaners / personal trainers / nannies. She had endless opportunities but no friendship ever stuck around long enough to develop into something substantial. In Anna's eyes, Anna was always the victim. Her teenage friends were jealous of her beauty and popularity, and ended up snubbing her. Her "friendships" with other vloggers were based on moaning about "the haters" (again, portraying herself as the victim without accepting any responsibility) and other women not conforming to their standards. Her relationships with her staff were probably one-sided, with Anna wanting to be pampered and baby-sat without ever reciprocating. She's incapable of forming adult relationships. Her looks and polite upbringing opened her many doors to potential friendships, but behind the facade she is not friend-material. She would need to grow the f*ck up and see the other person as a human being on equal footing, not someone to kiss her ass or get lost. She's passive-aggressive and closed-minded. I don't see much hope for her, especially with the life she has built for herself. The denial is very strong, it would crush her mentally to face up to what she is actually doing, and I don't think she wants to risk that. Even the therapy she took up because of her eating disorder was halted when things became too close for comfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The irony is that, just a week ago, Jonathon was talking about “transactional friends” from YouTube... now, Anna is posting about how no one understands her job and how lonely it is.

Perhaps I’m wrong, but I always got the imprsssion that Jonathon very much saw things as transactional on HIS end - but Anna was more genuine. I am also reflecting on accounts that people have shared re meet-ups in recent threads, were J was distant and every hostile, while A was polite & engaging.

In terms of “friendships” like with Zoe, I feel lik A & Z genuinely got on and Z loved those kids - you can’t take things like her relationship with the two Es, and I always feel sad for both parties that they lost that! Especially given how small their social circle is now.

Then the youtubers came over from America and, again, I feel like A could have fostered genuine relationships with them. At the time, I also got the perception that J was very much “this is content gold“ when they came, yet like with Stacey Dooley made awkward jokes that probably made them (and Anna!) feel very uncomfortable.

I’ve gone off in a tangent here, but I guess what I’m trying to say is that people are there if A wanted (or perhaps felt able?) to talk to them. While I do feel she is far from blameless here, I get a growing sense of how controlling J is and how much he has made A dependent on him for support.

I just hope this is a turning point for A and she realises how toxic this has been for many aspects of her life - not to mention her kids - and works to rebuild connections so she can get out of it. It’s never too late.
you’ve put into words my exact thoughts! As you say, not taking the blame away from her but yes J is completely controlling and Anna 100% dependant on him

Reactions: 6
I see Louise Pentland was away at an event on Thursday morning in London, do you think that their melt downs are related to the same thing they were at?

I can’t see them acting like this because of something the school would be saying. The school are making too much money from them I don’t think they would push them to the extreme of crying, and acting like a bunch of kids wanting to run away.

Reactions: 6
I never comment on this thread but read everything, partly because I've nothing of note to add and honestly I couldn't put into words what you all have said with such articulation.

It's very upsetting to be an outsider watching children being so exploited and living their every move on camera.

I was just going through Jonathan's IG and poor Alessia's face says it all. I honestly hope that whatever happened this week will benefit the children. Those poor children are being failed so badly not just by their parents but by the very services created to protect them.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I see Louise Pentland was away at an event on Thursday morning in London, do you think that their melt downs are related to the same thing they were at?

I can’t see them acting like this because of something the school would be saying. The school are making too much money from them I don’t think they would push them to the extreme of crying, and acting like a bunch of kids wanting to run away.
But say you had 4 other families complain, they wouldn’t be as bothered about these lot, they can free up spaces for other children too

Reactions: 8
Wonder if the parents at the school have had it with Jojo's rants on IG and ratted them out to the school. They also must have had a hit to their finances. I honestly think she wouldn't cry unless it's about money. Now she needs her mom because she's having something taken away from her and she's not used to it so she needs her mommy.
100% in agreement.
Their pockets are empty.
They thought that this line of “content” with E2 would get them back to the high level of engagement they had before but I feel like they have been told that they can’t exploit him the way they have been & that is the biggest threat for them .. their ability to earn money off of exploiting their kids online

Reactions: 21
I watched a igtv of Jonathan’s for the first time in an age. Like many others I used to watch their blogs years ago. Mostly pre the move to the UK as we also lived in Cork and I was pregnant at the same time.

It’s horrifying to see the change. The younger 2 children are parented so differently to the older 2, and after skimming through a few videos it appears to me the older 2 wouldn’t be disappointed if the camera was put away. I’ve 2 children the same age and they would have no problem telling me to put the camera away or that they don’t want a photo taken so I would say it is not far fetched to say those children have asked not to be filmed. I think everything changed after they moved to the uK. They seemed to be away from E1 and E2 a lot with event commitments and Ubers up to London to meet friends for lunch or meetings at Gleam offices.
What happened to the couple they seem close to, the one who resells Birkin bags and throw Anna a big baby shower in the Rosewood in London?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure if any of you heard of Mama Doctor Jones on YouTube? I follow her on Twitter and IG and she put up a pic of her oldest son and one of her daughters and her son was in this tie dye dress that matched his sister and she was like this doesn't "mean" anything. He saw his sister get this dress at a market and he wanted it too because he wanted to match with her. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT E2 WAS DOING WITH E1!!! HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE THIS?!? It's LITERALLY monkey see, monkey do like I've said before!!!

I'm not sure if any of you heard of Mama Doctor Jones on YouTube? I follow her on Twitter and IG and she put up a pic of her oldest son and one of her daughters and her son was in this tie dye dress that matched his sister and she was like this doesn't "mean" anything. He saw his sister get this dress at a market and he wanted it too because he wanted to match with her. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT E2 WAS DOING WITH E1!!! HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE THIS?!? It's LITERALLY monkey see, monkey do like I've said before!!!
Actually, they probably do know this but J just wanted to capitalise off of it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor E2 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She has had the opportunity to make friends, but she doesn't. Remember about three years ago when the girls came in from the US and stayed there ( Bits of Bree aka Aloha Pineapple ;) and two other mommy vloggers) She just about ghosted them because she was breastfeeding A-1 and couldn't be bothered to go and take them around town. She used that as an excuse. She was awkward around them and he was creepy. She really needs therapy to get to the core root of her issues, but that's not going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've always wonder by moving from Ireland did Jon isolate Anna from friends and family? Did she have a friend's group in Ireland?

I've always felt that he was controlling of who they hang out, as they only seemed to have friends who are couples.

Reactions: 13
I hope I dont offend anyone here. Would a straight man really pretend to be non binary, gay, bi or whatever the case may be just for profit? I just cant see it. He will come out in time. I remember when I first watched their vlog years ago I thought why is she married to a gay man? I just dont get it. I feel disappointment towards Anna's mother. Thought she was the voice of reason, why is she not pulling those two aside and telling them to take their influencer hat off and concentrate on parenting now. Also anyone remember Anna putting a very young E1 on the counter top while she was baking, its a miracle she never fell off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched either of them for a while now, I just couldn’t bare to watch them exploit E the way they are in social media, it’s beyond sick. He’s a little boy who likes wearing dresses, yet he’s having make up put on him and wigs and dancing and miming and being encouraged to be sexy for views. It’s beyond disturbing.
Jono looks like he’s finally lost it, they need to come off social media altogether, he has completely lost the plot. The school have obviously finally got involved, so it must be serious. He is completely deluded, mentally unstable. They will be lucky if their kids don’t get taken off them at this rate. It’s an absolute car crash...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has had the opportunity to make friends, but she doesn't. Remember about three years ago when the girls came in from the US and stayed there ( Bits of Bree aka Aloha Pineapple ;) and two other mommy vloggers) She just about ghosted them because she was breastfeeding A-1 and couldn't be bothered to go and take them around town. She used that as an excuse. She was awkward around them and he was creepy. She really needs therapy to get to the core root of her issues, but that's not going to happen.
Probably best she steered clear of them.. one of them was Myka Stauffer who adopted a child for views and then got rid of him at 4 years old when he turned out to be "hard work."

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I think they both have the 'Saccone Joly' as their name, but not their actual Twitter account. So 'Anna Saccone Joly, @annasaccone' ? Not sure as they have blocked me years ago
I think on her blogs, Twitter, and most of her platforms, she always had just Saccone, she rarely seemed to add Joly.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched either of them for a while now, I just couldn’t bare to watch them exploit E the way they are in social media, it’s beyond sick. He’s a little boy who likes wearing dresses, yet he’s having make up put on him and wigs and dancing and miming and being encouraged to be sexy for views. It’s beyond disturbing.
Jono looks like he’s finally lost it, they need to come off social media altogether, he has completely lost the plot. The school have obviously finally got involved, so it must be serious. He is completely deluded, mentally unstable. They will be lucky if their kids don’t get taken off them at this rate. It’s an absolute car crash...
100% agree I too was a fan of their vlogs but I actually can't watch now. It's so sad to see these beautiful children being used and abused for hard cash. How are they allowed to exploit him like that on TikTok? It's an actual car crash, when will it stop?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
she is not friend-material.
Neither she nor J understand the meaning of the word, "friend". She also used to change who she said was her best friend every five minutes. Once it was Zoe, not long after they had met; then she said it was her cleaner in Ireland; then it was Sabrina. I doubt if any of them considered Anna as their best friend. We have seen Sabrina with much closer friends than Anna. A doesn't seem to know that, for most people, a best friend nearly always lasts forever and doesn't change according to where you live! Jonathan would appear never ever to have had a real friend. Those children will also have a very odd idea of what a friend is, they will probably lose some school friends whose parents won't want them connected with the SJs and in any case, they have grown up thinking that everyone who watches the vlogs and whom they have never met, is their "friendliest friend". Jonathan has also led them to believe that he is a friend or their "buddy", rather than a loving father. They will be so confused over it all!

I can’t see them acting like this because of something the school would be saying. The school are making too much money from them I don’t think they would push them to the extreme of crying, and acting like a bunch of kids wanting to run away
They seemed to be saying it was something local and it is obviously a lot more serious than anything that has happened before. I think the other parents have protested to the school and the school will have had to take it very seriously as it affects their reputation about safeguarding. etc. They could well have contacted SS who would take it far more seriously from a school than if it were just from "trolls". The SJs would be far more upset about that than about any fellow You Tubers, unless other You Tubers have protested to YT and tried to get them taken down but it really does seem like local people. They had to have Covid tests beforehand and did not appear to have been to London. The school would not risk harming their reputation for the sake of the fees for 4 kids. Even though it's private, it is linked to the C of E and it will also have to be inspected regularly. J did not ask for permission for Eduardo to wear a dress at school and we know he and E1 had a very bad day at school. No doubt, both the staff and other parents noticed/heard about what was going on and probably then had a look at his recent posts. They will have already had an idea of what J was like but may not have seen the full picture of the SJs until now.

Would a straight man really pretend to be non binary, gay, bi or whatever the case may be just for profit? I
J would do anything at all for profit and A would support him!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.