SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will probably say eduardo is coming out as gay just for clout. Doesnt want himself to look like the person that is gay but got married and had kids, so will probs palm off his true feelings onto the poor boy. I legit hate jonathan

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Wonder what he’s going to say about this later then
his answer doesn't even answer the question asked! And in the next slide he's asked if ADHD affected his uni experience and he says his mind is what made him a success! What! He had some success and now is killing his channels and socials. He's deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think he will come out as bi or gay. If he comes out as bi no-one will care, and if he comes out as gay then why the hell did he marry and have kids with someone he doesn't fancy. I can't see Anna letting him come out as trans, she will be worried about her image
I personally thinkhe is going to throw is siblings and parents under the bus, Telling that he was suppresed when younger, wasnt cared for,was the black sheepof the family, etc, he is already doing this in the odd vlog, but he willdo a video in total about it , and then in turn he will make out he is the saviour of Eduardo, thus being a better parent, imo ,

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I personally thinkhe is going to throw is siblings and parents under the bus, Telling that he was suppresed when younger, wasnt cared for,was the black sheepof the family, etc, he is already doing this in the odd vlog, but he willdo a video in total about it , and then in turn he will make out he is the saviour of Eduardo, thus being a better parent, imo ,
He's already said stuff like that before. And yesterday he was saying his upbringing limited his access to the english langauge

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He's already said stuff like that before. And yesterday he was saying his upbringing limited his access to the english langauge
AHH his upbringing,he lived in good area of Dublin, no doubt mixed with the same kind unless he was locked away under the stairs,jeez he gives me the rage

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
He will probably say eduardo is coming out as gay just for clout. Doesnt want himself to look like the person that is gay but got married and had kids, so will probs palm off his true feelings onto the poor boy. I legit hate jonathan
Me too! He's a disgusting little troll!

Reactions: 13
Watching today’s video I noticed that Alessia seems very behind/delayed, has anyone else noticed? She’s 4 years old, yet she barely speaks properly and seems mentally slow. The youngest kid seems more advanced than her.

Reactions: 17
Interesting how Jonathan put the questions thing up on instagram.. asked for juicy questions clearly asking for questions about his adhd and either cross dressing, sexuality etc, found two people that asked those questions then didn’t answer the question and instead hinted that more will be coming on that topic later.

It’s like he’s asked people for those questions and then selected the right questions, purposely not answered them leading people to become intrigued about the answer so that he can then no doubt put it in a video title at some point and hope to get more people clicking on it.

He’s the first person I’ve ever seen ask for questions, and only pick two and not properly answer either of them. The whole thing was pointless!! Don’t ask for questions and then not answer them.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think he’ll probs come out as non-binary. Probably will say his pronouns are they/them he/him... not long ago he constantly stressed how he was a ‘straight male’ and once his channel dips all of a sudden he’s been living a lie to quote his own words. Sad thing is people all over the world genuinely struggle with their gender identity and this prick thinks it’s something to cash out on

Reactions: 17
Watching today’s video I noticed that Alessia seems very behind/delayed, has anyone else noticed? She’s 4 years old, yet she barely speaks properly and seems mentally slow. The youngest kid seems more advanced than her.
I thought so too. I wonder if her year upstairs with her mum affected her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think she's just shy, which doesn't make her "slow".
Most of the video she had a chocolate egg in her mouth 🤷‍♀️ personally I don't think children should be diagnosed from afar and not based on their tit-show blogs.

Reactions: 16
I think she's just shy, which doesn't make her "slow".
Most of the video she had a chocolate egg in her mouth 🤷‍♀️ personally I don't think children should be diagnosed from afar and not based on their tit-show blogs.
No diagnosis, just comparing her to other children her age. I know she only just turned 4, but in vocabulary, skills, and how she handles things, I'd say she's more a young 3 year old than a 4 year old. I think in her case it's a good thing she does not have to go to 'proper' school just yet, whereas some of her age group really crave to move up from a playgroup/pre-school to full-time.

Reactions: 13
It seems pretty obvious he will say he is "gender fluid" this gives him the freedom to be a male or a female whenever it suits him. For some people, this is real, gender is on a spectrum, but for Jono, he has hijacked this social issue, just like he did "me too", and every other thing that could profit him. The only real thing going on with him, is narcissism personality disorder. He needs help.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.