SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it very hard to believe Anna accepts this “real Jonathan” that he’s trying to reveal. She’s the most black and white woman I’ve ever known. In her eyes, boys wear blue and girls wear pink. Boys have short hair and girls have long hair. I refuse to believe she accepts Jonathan as this swearing, feminine, fluid being

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I find it very hard to believe Anna accepts this “real Jonathan” that he’s trying to reveal. She’s the most black and white woman I’ve ever known. In her eyes, boys wear blue and girls wear pink. Boys have short hair and girls have long hair. I refuse to believe she accepts Jonathan as this swearing, feminine, fluid being
I think Anna's been conditioned to think that Jonathan is above her. For all she mocks and talks down to him at times (resentment perhaps?), I think she's been manipulated to think that she owes him. In order to sustain the lifestyle she wants, she has to put up with it and shut up. Jonathan's all about image - that's why I think one of the main factors in her ED struggle is her trying to maintain the 'look' Jonathan wants for her. Jonathan's also all she's ever known, really - she was 19 I believe when they met? This is what she believes love is. We've seen how much she idolizes her father and how outdated her views are, like you say - to her, a wife's duty is to accommodate her husband. It's common for people to mirror their own relationship with how they perceived their parents' relationship to be growing up. I could be very wrong, obviously - but it looks to me that Anna doesn't really love Jonathan (she just thinks she does as she doesn't know any different), and she'll go along with anything he wants, even if she doesn't necessarily agree with it, as she believes she can't function without him.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think Anna's been conditioned to think that Jonathan is above her. For all she mocks and talks down to him at times (resentment perhaps?), I think she's been manipulated to think that she owes him. In order to sustain the lifestyle she wants, she has to put up with it and shut up. Jonathan's all about image - that's why I think one of the main factors in her ED struggle is her trying to maintain the 'look' Jonathan wants for her. Jonathan's also all she's ever known, really - she was 19 I believe when they met? This is what she believes love is. We've seen how much she idolizes her father and how outdated her views are, like you say - to her, a wife's duty is to accommodate her husband. It's common for people to mirror their own relationship with how they perceived their parents' relationship to be growing up. I could be very wrong, obviously - but it looks to me that Anna doesn't really love Jonathan (she just thinks she does as she doesn't know any different), and she'll go along with anything he wants, even if she doesn't necessarily agree with it, as she believes she can't function without him.
i see where you’re coming from but I always thought the opposite. To me she’s so self obsessed and I got the impression she thinks she’s out of his league (which is kinda true). Hence why she mocks him and makes him do the work because she knows he won’t fight back

Reactions: 18
Anal is too dependent on him, imagine if they split up Anal wouldn’t even be able to earn money as she can’t edit videos etc

Reactions: 22
i see where you’re coming from but I always thought the opposite. To me she’s so self obsessed and I got the impression she thinks she’s out of his league (which is kinda true). Hence why she mocks him and makes him do the work because she knows he won’t fight back
True - I do think they both manipulate each other to get what they want. I think her obsession with her looks is more than likely heightened by her need for Jonathan's approval, though. She often talks about not wearing certain clothes and shades of lipstick, and keeping her hair blonde as 'that's what Jonathan likes'. She also mentioned him liking skinny women and making fun of her cellulite, I believe. I think she has very low confidence (obsessed with her looks, unable to look after her children on her own, doesn't really leave the house), and I think she's not had any opportunities to push herself and achieve her full potential. This is I think due to Jonathan not wanting her to see what life would potentially be like without him or getting the confidence to leave, and also because of the lifestyle they lead; she doesn't have any need to explore these avenues.

• Sad
  • Wow
The E's y'all, I can't believe it. One is really gone and the other private. I had to go check it out for myself. I wonder if one of the E's just changed accounts or something or did see really close her account and has decided that she no longer wants to support those nutjobs.

I honestly think the whole reason he is acting like this is for the attention. I don't think there is anything different about him other than he's just showing off his true colors that we all knew were there and he doesn't have to be accountable to management. I don't know why he thinks this is a good look for him because it's not. I wonder if he's going to tie this into whatever big thing he said was coming up or if it fell through and now he's just stopped caring. No management, no direction, and spending money on useless things like his car=crazy.

I also think he needs to shut his trap when it comes to his Pelton. Is he stupid to think a kid wouldn't figure out how to turn that on? In that video, it looked as though an older child turned it on, and the littlest one fell victim. A-1 is four she's not stupid, they can drag chairs around to hit buttons. Yeah, it has to load, you don't think that would stop a kid? I swear he's dense. This is just like when they took up for LOL dolls looking like strippers. They will defend those sponsorships!! Got to get those leggings!!
Honestly I’m going with the belief that Jonathan staged those Emily Rose Accounts and was just talking back and forth to himself the whole time. I truly felt that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

I agree with a lot of this! Wasn’t her father a lot older than her mother too so she’s obviously emulating that relationship! I do wonder about Anas childhood, all 3 girls seem to have their issues with body image and depression and Ana seemed like quite a vulnerable young woman when Jono came along! While I don’t condone Ana’s actions at all and i actually think she plays a huge role in the neglect of the children, I can’t help but wonder what Jono has actually done to her all these years. He’s openly said in an old q&a that he lets her get on with it when she shows signs of her ED coming back and as mentioned he slagged her cellulite and likes a woman to look and dress a certain way! The whole household is such a toxic environment and unfortunately it’s the kids that will suffer! The best thing would be for Ana to take the kids back to Ireland, put the kids in the local school and have the support of her mother but we all know that will never happen and Ana seems to enjoy her lazy, privileged life! Someone mentioned Kanye a few posts back and that’s the first thing I thought of when he started this madness on insta a few days ago, obviously a less extreme case but similar none the less...Ana loves the Kardashians so maybe she should follow Kim’s lead and leave

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Honestly I’m going with the belief that Jonathan staged those Emily Rose Accounts and was just talking back and forth to himself the whole time. I truly felt that.
Sounds about right. The management team is gone, so maybe it was them the whole time. Fishy that they leave when he is trying to "change" his image.

Reactions: 16
His invisible friends had Twitter accounts?? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
About to catch up, curious what you guys wrote about his newest Q&A.

But can I just say: I'm absolutely terrified of him, he seems completely unhinged but no longer cares enough to pretend to be a good, caring guy. It's like he's stopped taking his meds and losing all those views and multiple failed attempts at getting them back even with extreme measures has pushed him over the edge and now he's on a Kamikaze mission to at least destroy everything himself and 'go out' with a bang instead of fading into obscurity. Admitting that he was stoned all through his 20s and has an urge to destroy his mind, learning that he had a substance abuse problem and has turned to drinking now... Thank god the nanny seems to be there even on Sundays, those kids need psychologically stable people around them as much as possible.

When he says he is a "master chameleon" what he really means is he learned to be a master MANIPULATOR and anyone he couldn't manipulate he pushed away. His mother and siblings come to mind. Anna has been his easiest con and that's why he sticks with her after all this time. He's continually able to manipulate and con her into liking him and probably even feeling sympathy for him. Well....if that women is even really capable of feeling sympathy? 🤔

Pretty ridiculous. I'm surprised she didn't have her hair done day 1 of the lift on lockdown. Has she has her ass hairs waxed?

"I'm no longer going to be a projection of what I think you like." 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
As if he ever cared what we like. As a matter of fact, neither one has ever cared what we like or dislike. They only care what they like.
I just want to say it's good Anna got over that barbie blonde color she had been doing but this super ashy blonde is not a good look either. It has a tinge too much ash which looks gray and makes her look even more like a 50 yr old woman. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The E's y'all, I can't believe it. One is really gone and the other private. I had to go check it out for myself. I wonder if one of the E's just changed accounts or something or did see really close her account and has decided that she no longer wants to support those nutjobs.

I honestly think the whole reason he is acting like this is for the attention. I don't think there is anything different about him other than he's just showing off his true colors that we all knew were there and he doesn't have to be accountable to management. I don't know why he thinks this is a good look for him because it's not. I wonder if he's going to tie this into whatever big thing he said was coming up or if it fell through and now he's just stopped caring. No management, no direction, and spending money on useless things like his car=crazy.

I also think he needs to shut his trap when it comes to his Pelton. Is he stupid to think a kid wouldn't figure out how to turn that on? In that video, it looked as though an older child turned it on, and the littlest one fell victim. A-1 is four she's not stupid, they can drag chairs around to hit buttons. Yeah, it has to load, you don't think that would stop a kid? I swear he's dense. This is just like when they took up for LOL dolls looking like strippers. They will defend those sponsorships!! Got to get those leggings!!
I wonder are they still on his discord ?

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed that Jonathan and Anna's number one and two fans have dropped off Twitter. The older one, has total closed her account, and the young one, has made her account private. I hope it is nothing we have said :unsure:
maybe their parents found out they message a man over the age of 40 on the internet and put a stop to it, soon as jonathan himself who is a grown adult seems completely unaware of how inappropriate it is.

Reactions: 11
Didn't a few years back Jonathan said he was suicidal. That he road his bike for miles and Anna was getting worried. That was a cry for help from him then. He needs therapy he needs to talk about his childhood. Yes your parents divorced so as many others but been able to carry on most people had therapy. Others handle it a different way.
Zoe and Joe. Both did. Louise lost her mother which as really effected her. But Jonathan is older he having serious issues he needs the help. The children can sense something wrong if he is drinking. Acting differently each day. Doing stupid things and buying expensive stuff. Its like he also has bipolar. Anna we know you read here get your husband help before your stuck with the 4 kids alone as your not going to able to look after them live in that huge house have a nanny and all the help you get. You will have to sell everything mo e back to Ireland live with your mum who will end up looking after them when she shouldn't. She should only help out when needed.
My friend is like Jonathan having a mid life crises that his mum conacted me as I was the only person who could help him out. And I did but I have to still check in on him daily.
So get help for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Didn't a few years back Jonathan said he was suicidal. That he road his bike for miles and Anna was getting worried. That was a cry for help from him then. He needs therapy he needs to talk about his childhood. Yes your parents divorced so as many others but been able to carry on most people had therapy. Others handle it a different way.
Zoe and Joe. Both did. Louise lost her mother which as really effected her. But Jonathan is older he having serious issues he needs the help. The children can sense something wrong if he is drinking. Acting differently each day. Doing stupid things and buying expensive stuff. Its like he also has bipolar. Anna we know you read here get your husband help before your stuck with the 4 kids alone as your not going to able to look after them live in that huge house have a nanny and all the help you get. You will have to sell everything mo e back to Ireland live with your mum who will end up looking after them when she shouldn't. She should only help out when needed.
My friend is like Jonathan having a mid life crises that his mum conacted me as I was the only person who could help him out. And I did but I have to still check in on him daily.
So get help for him.
I don't remember the exact context of the conversation but Anna claimed on her IG stories I believe, that she has to worry about Jonathan if he goes out, and doesn't come back for a while because of what he might be doing. Not those exact words but the jist was she was worried he might be out committing suicide. So she's well aware of his mental issues. If he has bi-polar mixed with things like manic depression, ADHD and a drinking problem she should really be concerned about suicide. He also has the weight and pressure to keep her luxury lifestyle afloat almost souly on his own as she refuses to work and or works as little as possible. She could actually pull in loads more income with her IG then she does but she's far too lazy and would rather let J exploit her kids for easy money.

• Sad
Bottom line is, they are in the position to do something to help themselves. They have the financial means, and the time. And yet they still refuse to sort themselves out, probably because it's hard work and they'd be told a few home truths, which neither of them likes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
If he’s gonna announce some big thing then just announce it, he literally couldn’t make it any more obvious that he’s milking this for views

• Angry
Reactions: 25
What is that voice he puts on when he’s in performer mode? Knocks me sick
Same! It makes my skin crawl but then I feel like decking him in the face because is Soooooo fake and contrived! Stop it!

Also he changed his bio to match his new creepy awakened self. 😒🤣
This dude is such a fake clown.

Screenshot_20210419-103622_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
For a “master chameleon” to get people to like him he sure is annoying and friendless lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Channel is dying so comes up with a stupid idea.. let’s go on an adventure !!! Why is he fooling himself grown ass man needs to get off social media and focus on his family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.