SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm seriously creeped out by him right now. His behaviour is majorly concerning and I genuinely fear for the kids and Anna at this point . He seems controlling, dangerous and on edge. He knows they cannot sustain their lives financially. I don't think his big reveal can save them right now.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I'm seriously creeped out by him right now. His behaviour is majorly concerning and I genuinely fear for the kids and Anna at this point . He seems controlling, dangerous and on edge. He knows they cannot sustain their lives financially. I don't think his big reveal can save them right now.
He's acting manically. Was he always like this? He's inappropriate for a family content creator.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
i’m genuinely worried for his mental state at the minute, kind of feels like he’s heading for a mental breakdown. I seriously hope for everyone in that homes sake that he gets help because he clearly needs it. No 41 year old man acts like this

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I think Anna demanded she got pregnant via turkey baster as a way of compromising with John’s demands to have the A’s

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t think he’s been this bad before. I watched their vlogs up until Alessia was about a year old. I read on here now and then. Decided to watch his stories yesterday and was really shocked. I am no
fan of Anna but I would have a lot of respect for her if she would stand up for her children and walk the duck away from that man. Anna clearly has her own issues but I think he has contributed to a lot of her difficulties over the years. I think the lack of money is really scaring him now and he’s prepared to say anything whether it’s true or not.

He's acting manically. Was he always like this? He's inappropriate for a family content creator.
I’d actually be terrified to sleep in the same house as him with how he is acting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I used to watch them religiously back in their prime, before A1 was born... he never acted like this, they were a comforting, friendly family friendly, easy to watch YouTube channel. Js behaviour is a very scary side to see. He needs some major help.... I’m honestly shocked and scared at what I’m seeing on his insta, it’s very worrying

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
He seems to be going through some mid-life crisis and with any alledged mental illnesses he suffers ontop of it, plus ADHD, that’s a disaster waiting to happen. I wonder what his family thinks of all this, especially him calling them out and saying he had a tit childhood. And Anna isn’t the strong enough person to step up an advocate for her family, or confront Jono and tell him he needs help.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I used to watch them religiously back in their prime, before A1 was born... he never acted like this, they were a comforting, friendly family friendly, easy to watch YouTube channel. Js behaviour is a very scary side to see. He needs some major help.... I’m honestly shocked and scared at what I’m seeing on his insta, it’s very worrying
Same here, I was just going to write this myself actually. Anna if you are reading this TAKE THIS AS YOUR SIGN to stand up for yourself and get your husband help or else get away!! You owe it to yourself and those 4 precious children. How can you allow all of this to go on???

My god, where is the extended family during all of this can’t they do something? I agree with previous poster I would NOT want to be sleeping with that man in my house he is not right. I honestly don’t even know what to think right now. Is Anna brainwashed? She doesn’t seem to act like anything is abnormal..? Unless she’s putting on an act? I don’t know she seems so different now regardless like his mental illness is directly impacting her and she’s in denial overcompensating by acting like everything is perfect. I used to really love watching her on her own channel and I am appalled and bewildered by what I see going on now. They all honestly look so unwell, it screams something is seriously wrong. If anyone reading this has any power to do something PLEASE DO IT!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I stumbled across this thread by accident, then I watched the man's stories. My word, he's one fucked up person. He's a trainwreck. He's trying ease himself into the LGBTQ+ community and is living through an unwitting child. I'll bet he's the type to say "my truth" and "authentic self" 🙄😏
He’s a despicable human being.

Reactions: 18
I think Anna is experiencing cognitive dissonance. She just doesn’t want to deal with John’s alarming behaviour so is pretending it isn’t happening. I think the relationship is clearly dead but I don’t think she can be arsed leaving him and sorting herself and the kids out, I literally think that’s what it is. She’s too lazy. She’d have to arrange a divorce, a financial and child custody arrangement with Johnathan, would have to move (because I doubt Johnathan would leave the house so Anna and the kids can remain there for the sake of giving the kids stability), she’d potentially have to get a job and learn basic life admin skills which at the moment she just leaves to John. I don’t think she has the mental capacity for it all.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Anna is experiencing cognitive dissonance. She just doesn’t want to deal with John’s alarming behaviour so is pretending it isn’t happening. I think the relationship is clearly dead but I don’t think she can be arsed leaving him and sorting herself and the kids out, I literally think that’s what it is. She’s too lazy. She’d have to arrange a divorce, a financial and child custody arrangement with Johnathan, would have to move (because I doubt Johnathan would leave the house so Anna and the kids can remain there for the sake of giving the kids stability), she’d potentially have to get a job and learn basic life admin skills which at the moment she just leaves to John. I don’t think she has the mental capacity for it all.
Agree, and also the fact that it would tarnish her image which is all she truly seems to care about.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am no fan of Anna but I would have a lot of respect for her if she would stand up for her children and walk the duck away from that man. Anna clearly has her own issues but I think he has contributed to a lot of her difficulties over the years. I think the lack of money is really scaring him now and he’s prepared to say anything whether it’s true or not.

I’d actually be terrified to sleep in the same house as him with how he is acting.
I agree. When will they put the safety and security of those children first? The way J has deteriorated over the last few weeks has been shocking to watch. Surely someone close to them, friends, family etc has spoken to Anna about his behaviour? :( He's definitely worried about money and trying to create content with shock value for the views, and there's no consideration for how his actions will affect the children / Anna.

He needs to step away from social media before he does something he, or the family will regret.

Reactions: 12
Reading the comments here I'm surprised yet again at the sympathy towards Anna. She can leave at any time, but don't forget this is a woman who has never ever once looked after her 4 children alone, in the house nor outside. Ever. How can she leave? She has no desire to! She isn't suffering or stuck in this relationship, she relishes in it. J is having an actual mental breakdown and his wife doesn't care. Either because she's so narcissistic she doesn't notice or because she knows it'll be good for money. But whatever reason, she actively is choosing to stay and is not at all miserable in their situation because she's put herself into this golden prison and loves it. She doesn't ever have to leave the house, there's money for designer clothes and somebody else looks after her kids for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
They are both self absorbed and detached from reality. They have a nanny so palm the kids off, the kids like making tik toks but that is how they get dads attention and time. Other than that both parents are stuck on their phones or computers or working out:rolleyes: I noticed the other day J ordered some watch straps and Emilia pipes up 'did you get them free' what an example and life.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Has anyone else noticed that Jonathan and Anna's number one and two fans have dropped off Twitter. The older one, has total closed her account, and the young one, has made her account private. I hope it is nothing we have said :unsure:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Has anyone else noticed that Jonathan and Anna's number one and two fans have dropped off Twitter. The older one, has total closed her account, and the young one, has made her account private. I hope it is nothing we have said :unsure:
Or hope it's nothing J has said or done considering his new "no f's given" attitude....he's an absolute creep so god knows 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice the nanny's car parked out front when he was showing the new floor coverings he got for his car? When does the poor woman get a break?
Imagine paying someone to take care of your kids so you could order tit online, make a fool of yourself and open packages while the other parent also lays around the house and scrolls on her phone 😀

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm the exact same, absolutely loved when they lived in Ireland, they were somewhat relatable and exciting...then they moved to the UK and it was alright for the first few months....then it all went down hill when they started trying for a 3rd baby. I remember they struggled a bit but I don't think Anna wanted another anyway....then there was the miscarriage and Alessia. I stopped watching everyday when she was pregnant with her because it was constant complaining. I popped back in and out whem she was pregnant with Andrea because we were due at the same time and I was interested in the house which was all a shambles. Now I just read here and have a look at their insta stories.....J's behavior lately is really making me worried for Eduardo.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.