SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed that Jonathan and Anna's number one and two fans have dropped off Twitter. The older one, has total closed her account, and the young one, has made her account private. I hope it is nothing we have said :unsure:
The ERs?! Or someone else?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, let me get this straight.. Jonathan’s “true self” is actually just the same annoying Jonathan we’ve seen all these years but he swears? Wow J, how wild and crazy! We already knew about him not completely identifying with being a male.. I’m pretty sure we’ve known that for quite a while. Idk. He seems the same to me 😂 his story this morning is so dramatic.... “Hello, my name is Jonathan and this is me” give us a break 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Pretty ridiculous. I'm surprised she didn't have her hair done day 1 of the lift on lockdown. Has she has her ass hairs waxed?

So, let me get this straight.. Jonathan’s “true self” is actually just the same annoying Jonathan we’ve seen all these years but he swears? Wow J, how wild and crazy! We already knew about him not completely identifying with being a male.. I’m pretty sure we’ve known that for quite a while. Idk. He seems the same to me 😂 his story this morning is so dramatic.... “Hello, my name is Jonathan and this is me” give us a break 😂
"I'm no longer going to be a projection of what I think you like." 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
As if he ever cared what we like. As a matter of fact, neither one has ever cared what we like or dislike. They only care what they like.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reading the comments here I'm surprised yet again at the sympathy towards Anna. She can leave at any time, but don't forget this is a woman who has never ever once looked after her 4 children alone, in the house nor outside. Ever. How can she leave? She has no desire to! She isn't suffering or stuck in this relationship, she relishes in it. J is having an actual mental breakdown and his wife doesn't care. Either because she's so narcissistic she doesn't notice or because she knows it'll be good for money. But whatever reason, she actively is choosing to stay and is not at all miserable in their situation because she's put herself into this golden prison and loves it. She doesn't ever have to leave the house, there's money for designer clothes and somebody else looks after her kids for her.
Well said 👏👏

Reactions: 11
So let me get this straight! John boy has filmed his life for years on YouTube, but now is telling us it wasn’t his ‘true self’?? So he won’t take meds for his adhd because they would change him as a person, buttttt he will be a different person on social media and around his ‘friends’ who aren’t really his friends???? Confused much?? 🤣🤣😊

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So let me get this straight! John boy has filmed his life for years on YouTube, but now is telling us it wasn’t his ‘true self’?? So he won’t take meds for his adhd because they would change him as a person, buttttt he will be a different person on social media and around his ‘friends’ who aren’t really his friends???? Confused much?? 🤣🤣😊
Boy needs help!

Reactions: 10
These people are unbelievable. He has built his entire life and brand around being ‘himself’. He has portrayed himself as this persona for years to millions of people. A family man. A husband. A Father. They have gained thousands of followers on this basis, who have all funded their lavish lifestyle. Now all of a sudden when the money is drying up he needs to start showing his “true self”? It’s all just such BS and how anyone buys in to this tragedy of a family is beyond me.
Then on to Anna who made hundreds of videos that she uploaded to millions of women showing her flat post baby tummy, how quickly she ‘bounced’ back. Four times over she did this. Showing herself back in her ‘skinny’ clothes, with her fully made up face every day. Posting OOTDs of herself all slim and looking put together and classy. She basically preyed on a whole group of women who would have been vulnerable in pregnancy and post partum and gave out an image that would make most women feel like they weren’t doing quite enough. Apparently all effortless weight loss down to breastfeeding. Posting WIAW’s. She knew impressionable young women looked up to her and idolized her. All while apparently bingeing and restricting and making herself throw up behind closed doors. It’s just sickening what they have portrayed to fans over the last 10+ years.
Now to completely flip the switch and for her to be giving out misguided advice on eating disorders and him on mental health.
Please, someone needs to stop them. Surely there must be something that can be done...? It’s almost cult like with these people spouting ridiculous notions that hundreds of people blindly believe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
About to catch up, curious what you guys wrote about his newest Q&A.

But can I just say: I'm absolutely terrified of him, he seems completely unhinged but no longer cares enough to pretend to be a good, caring guy. It's like he's stopped taking his meds and losing all those views and multiple failed attempts at getting them back even with extreme measures has pushed him over the edge and now he's on a Kamikaze mission to at least destroy everything himself and 'go out' with a bang instead of fading into obscurity. Admitting that he was stoned all through his 20s and has an urge to destroy his mind, learning that he had a substance abuse problem and has turned to drinking now... Thank god the nanny seems to be there even on Sundays, those kids need psychologically stable people around them as much as possible.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
god if this is his ‘fake persona’ i don’t want to imagine the real him. this one is bad enough bleeping hell...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Thank god the nanny seems to be there even on Sundays, those kids need psychologically stable people around them as much as possible.
It could be the nanny was there - but didn't they have a hair dresser over at the weekend - not sure what day, so I assumed the extra car in the photo was the hair dresser not the nanny - but could be wrong!

Reactions: 5
It could be the nanny was there - but didn't they have a hair dresser over at the weekend - not sure what day, so I assumed the extra car in the photo was the hair dresser not the nanny - but could be wrong!
Neither of those two 'extra' cars from yesterday's story looked like theirs. One was definitely the nanny's, the other one's probably the hairdresser's as it looks like a family car. And you could hear the nanny getting the kids ready in the background in another story from yesterday, with Anna throwing in some advice to the nanny.

Tell me about Jonathan without telling me about Jonathan...

vlcsnap-2021-04-19-13h00m51s581.png
vlcsnap-2021-04-19-13h03m43s047.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I have autism and wasn't diagnosed until I was 21. I missed out SEN support at school. I hope he doesn't use it as an excuse for the unsavory things he's done. Yes it affects your executive planning centre but it cannot be used as an excuse. He's put those things out there and I think a lot of it was done on purpose to garner views and shock factor. He could've gotten himself therapy but its obvious he's chosen not to. He's just an ignorant little man.
That's exactly what hes going to do,hes a very sick man Indeed so seeing his next money making subject is something he will not miss out on😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Can someone post here what exactly he said? From what I gathered so far is that his true self is swearing more?..

Reactions: 5
Can someone post here what exactly he said? From what I gathered so far is that his true self is swearing more?..
Not much, he's still testing the waters to see which way to go it seems, his hints are all over the place, ADHD making him special, E2 living the life he wanted to live, only Anna knowing his true self, living a lie his entire life...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The E's y'all, I can't believe it. One is really gone and the other private. I had to go check it out for myself. I wonder if one of the E's just changed accounts or something or did see really close her account and has decided that she no longer wants to support those nutjobs.

I honestly think the whole reason he is acting like this is for the attention. I don't think there is anything different about him other than he's just showing off his true colors that we all knew were there and he doesn't have to be accountable to management. I don't know why he thinks this is a good look for him because it's not. I wonder if he's going to tie this into whatever big thing he said was coming up or if it fell through and now he's just stopped caring. No management, no direction, and spending money on useless things like his car=crazy.

I also think he needs to shut his trap when it comes to his Pelton. Is he stupid to think a kid wouldn't figure out how to turn that on? In that video, it looked as though an older child turned it on, and the littlest one fell victim. A-1 is four she's not stupid, they can drag chairs around to hit buttons. Yeah, it has to load, you don't think that would stop a kid? I swear he's dense. This is just like when they took up for LOL dolls looking like strippers. They will defend those sponsorships!! Got to get those leggings!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
i’m genuinely worried for his mental state at the minute, kind of feels like he’s heading for a mental breakdown. I seriously hope for everyone in that homes sake that he gets help because he clearly needs it. No 41 year old man acts like this
Looks like he’s going through a midlife crisis.

I used to watch them religiously back in their prime, before A1 was born... he never acted like this, they were a comforting, friendly family friendly, easy to watch YouTube channel. Js behaviour is a very scary side to see. He needs some major help.... I’m honestly shocked and scared at what I’m seeing on his insta, it’s very worrying
Well according to him he has never shown his real self only Anna truly knows him so I guess he’s been faking the whole time and that’s not the “real” him he’s been showing all these years yet they’ve constantly said otherwise for 10 yrs.....

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.