SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't a few years back Jonathan said he was suicidal. That he road his bike for miles and Anna was getting worried. That was a cry for help from him then. He needs therapy he needs to talk about his childhood. Yes your parents divorced so as many others but been able to carry on most people had therapy. Others handle it a different way.
Zoe and Joe. Both did. Louise lost her mother which as really effected her. But Jonathan is older he having serious issues he needs the help. The children can sense something wrong if he is drinking. Acting differently each day. Doing stupid things and buying expensive stuff. Its like he also has bipolar. Anna we know you read here get your husband help before your stuck with the 4 kids alone as your not going to able to look after them live in that huge house have a nanny and all the help you get. You will have to sell everything mo e back to Ireland live with your mum who will end up looking after them when she shouldn't. She should only help out when needed.
My friend is like Jonathan having a mid life crises that his mum conacted me as I was the only person who could help him out. And I did but I have to still check in on him daily.
So get help for him.
Well said!
How do you know that she reads here? I mean, I hope she does - a lot of great advice here!

Reactions: 10
Nothing he has ever done has even the slightest hint of authenticity or sincerity about it. This is no different. What’s the adventure Jonathan? Who is the real you?

Snore.

Reactions: 22
Nothing he has ever done has even the slightest hint of authenticity or sincerity about it. This is no different. What’s the adventure Jonathan? Who is the real you?

Snore.
Exactly! He claimes to have been hiding his "real self" all these years and the only one who knows who he truly is is Anna. Then he talks out of the other side of his mouth claiming he's on a journey to find his true self. Huh? What? Which is it?
He's such a liar he can't even keep up with the lie he told earlier in the day! 🤣

This entire clown show is just another scam by J to gain sympathy and views on a dying brand. He's over the wholesome family act he used to gain attention and now that Gleam isn't around making him stick with it he wants to say duck it (literally 🤣) and let it all hang out but his own insecurities keep him from really showing what kind of person he is. Think back to the Stacey Dooley documentary. That's a pretty close representation to the kind of person he really is. That version of Jonathan didn't do him any favors in the eyes of the public so he's steering clear of his real self still.

Also sorry I'm so chatty today but I hope he realizes everything he says and does on social media still has the power to negatively affect Anna's platform and #ad potential. She's still trying to portray herself as some family friendly account to appeal to brands. He's lost deals for her before and could easily do it again if he's not careful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is he doing Q&As every day?? The longer he drags out this ‘announcement’, the less sincere the whole thing will feel. I am already extremely dubious about what he is going to say because the way he is going about it is very fake and all about increasing views.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The unicorn emoji everywhere 🙄 defo some kind of queer-baiting going on if the “announcement” turns out to be absolutely nothing. And why does it need this drama? So what if he isn’t straight or so what if he doesn’t identify entirely as a male???? Why does it need all this build up🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Why is he doing Q&As every day?? The longer he drags out this ‘announcement’, the less sincere the whole thing will feel. I am already extremely dubious about what he is going to say because the way he is going about it is very fake and all about increasing views.
I guess he's trying to drum up some more interest. Desperado.
His arrogant self is refusing to acknowledge that people aren't buying his bulls*it. He so overestimated the power of his lies and underestimated his audience. People can smell a liar and a manipulator in an instant. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I just had to jump on here and say... has anyone seen the ‘we are going on holiday’ video they posted?
I never watch them anymore but it came up on auto play and oh my god, I couldn’t believe the conversation Anna the was having with the camera about ‘forgetting’ to tuck her child in for bed. I honestly couldn’t believe it, saying it and completely ignoring her daughter GLUED to an iPad. She’s so self obsessed and narcissistic that all she cares about is her nails and hair and not her 4 kids

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I hope this midlife crisis is the torpedo needed to end this channel for good. It would be nice for those kids to have a normal life and not have their lives continuingly splashed on the internet for creepy Ps to watch especially now Emilia is fast approaching her pre teens

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If he is going to announce that he’s gender fluid then he’s literally upholding the pressure that queer kids feel to ‘come out’ in some kind of extravegent way. It doesn’t need to be a huge announcement. It’s just who you are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Wow, that vlog! She spent most of the time talking about how her brown hair is ashy blond??? She has brown roots. Then she proceeds to say that Eddy's hair is also blonde. Is she delusional or am I color blind. Why is she soo focused on blond hair? Most kids go through different stages of hair color. I don't really know many people that's hair color has been consistent from birth to adulthood. A-1's hair could get as dark as E-1's as she ages. It's like she'd lose her mind if someone told her that her hair color is brown.
I can't believe she forgot her kid. How do you forget your kid? So now we know that little routine of her tucking her at night is a lie.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
If he is going to announce that he’s gender fluid then he’s literally upholding the pressure that queer kids feel to ‘come out’ in some kind of extravegent way. It doesn’t need to be a huge announcement. It’s just who you are.
[and is Annal going to be disappointed because she isn’t centre of his coming out as she was her sister ? 😂

In your own words joliar, duck off with the exploitation

Reactions: 13
He has taken He/Him out of his bio and changed his bio yet againView attachment 536654
He’s just looking for attention and trying to take the heat off himself from the negative comments he got on how he uses Edwardo so thinks now if he says he’s exploring his identity etc that people can’t say anything negative about him, it’s any way to get views , I think they are really struggling financially and he realises time is running out . Also see that Erica seems to have completely taken a step back from social media, I think they wanted her to live in Brighton in the hope she would become friends with Zoe and that would make them relevant again but it never happened that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don't remember the exact context of the conversation but Anna claimed on her IG stories I believe, that she has to worry about Jonathan if he goes out, and doesn't come back for a while because of what he might be doing. Not those exact words but the jist was she was worried he might be out committing suicide. So she's well aware of his mental issues. If he has bi-polar mixed with things like manic depression, ADHD and a drinking problem she should really be concerned about suicide. He also has the weight and pressure to keep her luxury lifestyle afloat almost souly on his own as she refuses to work and or works as little as possible. She could actually pull in loads more income with her IG then she does but she's far too lazy and would rather let J exploit her kids for easy money.
Didnt Jonathan also say he had anxiety and had a panic attack at the airport. Talked to a therapist ONCE and was “cured”?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.