SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best part was Anna purposely got his bald spot on the top of his head in the shot on IG!! Then that delusional twit posted that igtv video acting like he gods gift to women 🤢 He really does think he's super sexy and hot! 🤮
Screenshot_20210418-081936_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Does anyone know if Jono drives the day after his drinking binges? Genuinely so concerned for those children. They are doing they can to destroy them it seems.

He takes them to school on the Monday morning , once he’s read here he will post he only drinks Friday and Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They're not having sex 😂 😂
We know exactly what time Anna goes to bed at and gets up at, it ain't happening 😂
Can’t say I blame her.

He takes them to school on the Monday morning , once he’s read here he will post he only drinks Friday and Saturday.
This has to be a new low in the way I see him/ them. As is it wasn’t bad enough ... there are safeguarding issues with these children both physically and mentally. Why isn’t anybody who could actually do something not noticing this ?

Reactions: 14
To me it looks like Jono is in a deep midlife crisis right now... it’ll be funny to watch if the wildest thing he does is using swear words or if he actually leaves his family
I’d be very surprised if JJ took off- he enjoys the fame and particularly $$,too much. Gushing flattery goes far in maintaining an ego in someone with poor self-esteem. I was as fooled as many until the Alesia scandal. Now I’m simply disgusted. I can’t even look at their faces.

They're not having sex 😂 😂
We know exactly what time Anna goes to bed at and gets up at, it ain't happening 😂
Imo, he’s gay or bisexual. The sexual assault he described a few years back may well have happened, but odd that he found himself in that position. Maybe I’m ignorant, but to believe there were no signals from him toward the gay man is far-fetched. I’ve laughed everytime he‘s made sexual innuendos, and there’ve been many, toward AS. Fake.

Why would she’ve settled for him way back? Stars in her eyes,naive,flattered that he put her in his video? He has always been full of energy ( ADHD? Didn’t realize that) determined to make $$$. His childhood made a mess of him and he’s been struggling to ‘make it‘ every since. Material stuff never fills that void. They’ve never ‘got‘ it that their children need more than toys and a private education- stability and genuinely caring, attentive parenting will always mean more to a child’s development and future mental health.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The more people boast about their sex life, usually the less they're getting!! 😄
(I wouldn't blame her for avoiding that cretin 🤮)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That TikTok with Eduardo lip syncing “I think I wanna have your babies” is just absurd.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Sky news had an article on Peloton saying US regulators said don't use if you have children or pets. What's the bets hell do the complete opposite and stick all 4 on it at once or something else stupid

Reactions: 9
So, Anna is the only person who knows the “true him” and all his “friends” are friends with the “pretend him”...

Reactions: 16
Came here to post that too... how odd... seems like he’s trying to stir up curiosity before his big reveal
Oh definitely! I’m sure that’s what he is doing. Getting people interested so more people are following his slowly dying Instagram/socials. He never actually seems to answer the questions he’s asked either, he always replies with things which are unrelated. There was no need to say what he did in response to the question imho

Reactions: 17
So is the Jonathan we see on the vlogs the pretend one and this new one on instagram the real Jonathan 🤷

Reactions: 12
He’s definitely trying to stir up some sort of speculation here about either his sexuality, gender or both. Hate to say it but he’s clearly attention seeking with this one and honestly I think it takes the piss and isn’t at all fair on people who really are struggling with these kind of things.

Reactions: 22
So basically admitting he has no friends bar Anna.. not really sure the point of all of these admissions.. seems very manic.... can't see any reason to talk about this stuff bar drumming up interest in his dying social media

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.