SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter has selective mutism. She talks fine at home with us but wouldn’t speak to relatives who she never seen all the time When she went to nursery/school she never spoke a word. Not to other children or the teachers. It was a battle snd she eventually started to speak. She is 16 now and still extremely quiet but is doing well at school etc. A1 reminds me of her in some ways. We went to a lot of therapy sessions to help my daughter. I just hope if it’s something like this they work with her snd get her some help
Sounds like you are a great parent who has her daughter's best interest at heart. The SJ however are not. They rather laugh at and mock than help their children. Any help will have to come from the school and the nanny.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He probably asks to do tiktoks because it's the only time his Dad spends time with him!
Does J not realise that he could just make tik toks and not post them?? That way he's satisfying his child's wants?

And when their kids inevitably develop poor mental health due to their upbringing and constant exploitation, A+J will just say "you don't need a therapist, this is who you are and it's part of what makes you you, you can't change that".
If they're apparently showing ADHD symptoms already, why don't they get a proper medical opinion and help the kids find strategies to manage? Oh that would mean they'd have to do something for the benefit of the kids not themselves.
And don't forget, they'll remind them that they have an f***** brain

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if Jono drives the day after his drinking binges? Genuinely so concerned for those children. They are doing they can to destroy them it seems.

Reactions: 10
J made toast, egg and bacon for breakfast and said “i know this is not the best breakfast” so the chocolate on chocolate is better what you serve your kids?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
he‘s completely lost the plot and needs to get off social media and his lazy ass wife as well. get a normal job but then he would actually have to work and not do duck all all day every day while living a life in luxury. they also both need realy therapy form a real therapist not someone they met on IG.
he‘s not „cool“ and never will be no matter how much he wants to, no matter how much money or cars or big houses he has. suddenly dropping the f-bomb and speaking like a 20-year old with no kids won‘t change that. god this whole sacconejoly thing is just a bad joke or sick experiment right? RIGHT?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🤮🤮🤮 I think I want to remove my eyeballs now
I don't know what's more shocking?! that someone actually asked that or that he answered it, something is definitely not right!
As for his haircut it's looking more like something that would be more suited to a younger person not a 40 year old dad, sorry if that offends anyone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
so the hairdresser is at their house and they are not wearing masks, not sure about the rules over there but pretty sure a mask is an absolute must in this case???

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It sounds as if J has now completely gone off the rails and is in serious trouble. A needs to recognise this and encourage him to get professional psychiatric/medical help as soon as possible. He no longer cares in the slightest what anyone thinks of him, he has given up. Either that, or it's all a ploy to get more attention. He used each one of the kids and Anna to try and save his "business" and now he's using himself. It's always been patently obvious that he hasn't the slightest empathy or respect for anyone else: not for his former managers; "friends"; acquaintances; fans,; Anna, his relatives, or any of his children. In fact, he has never respected anyone else on the planet. The only person he seemed to love/value was himself, but now, he has lost all his own self-respect if it ever genuinely existed. Maybe, in the past, it was all a big lie and underneath, he knew he was a hopeless failure apart from making some money through losing any personal morality, if it ever existed, and by the exploitation of his family. He now realises he is set to lose the only thing he did value: money. It's impossible to be sympathetic with such a vile character, except to say that he really, really needs help immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The latest TikTok freaks me out... well they all do to be fair. Let those kids have a childhood ffs. Stop sexualising them and getting them to act like adults!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Does J not realise that he could just make tik toks and not post them?? That way he's satisfying his child's wants?

And don't forget, they'll remind them that they have an f***** brain
They won't care if their children are showing signs of ADHD etc as they're not the ones who have to deal with it - it's the nanny or schools issue to deal with in their minds, just pawn them off.

Reactions: 7
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA THIS IS THE WORST HAIRCUT HE'S HAD I CANT BELIEVE HE'S GOING WITH THIS AS HIS "NEW LOOK"
Screenshot_20210418_205204_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Yet again breaching Covid restrictions with the hairdresser!! Normal folk haven’t seen family in the house for a year but fine for them and the hairdresser again with no masjs!!! They were all called out last time for it too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
so the hairdresser is at their house and they are not wearing masks, not sure about the rules over there but pretty sure a mask is an absolute must in this case???
I wonder if E2 will now get a hair cut as they were implying all along they were growing out his hair intentionally rather than it being because all barbers and hair dressers were not open until this week. Jono's hair cut looks like a mid life crisis- once again he is trying to look young and cool rather than his age.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.