SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in his stories again with " i get drunk on Friday nights"...not gun not attractive just worrying J. plus saying it in front of you kids

"eduardo asked me to do tiktoks" don't use him as an excuse kids ask a lot of things it doesn't mean you need to comply
i think all those questions are " magically oriented" whether he or anna or the "mods" ask them themselves

Reactions: 17
in his new stories again with " i get drunk on Friday nights"...not gun not attractive just worrying J.
Not something you would expect to hear a dad of four young kids say. Makes you wonder if the kids have ever wandered in on Jonathan when he's had too much to drink??

Reactions: 12
i think Alessia showed she's a smart cookie... I don't think she's "delayed" i think she just acts babyish when filmed or in some situations but she's 4 for once plus she's paired up with her younger brother as "the babies" by her mother
there was a time when eduardo was labbeled the same because he didn't want to be on camera...

1)the meds comment is as stupid as anna's reaction to the idea of going on therapy ...they really have a problem with dealing with their problems
ADHD now has meds that really help people, the " retaline" phase when people were just knocked out by meds are out...He just shows his ignorance same with depression it can be made less unbearable!
I won't even get into the "meat machines gender"( wtf is that???) it's his subject of the moment...
2) yeah J...i don't think Anna will let you get near enough to get her pregnant again...and "no fucks attitude" at 40+ is not attractive :)
3) he sounds like someone who's just discovered a new word with this "adhd" arch..as for now the kids don't really seem to show any signs of adhd. Emilia seems to struggle a bit with spelling sometimes but even that doesn't make her dyslexic...I hate hos he drags the kids in any of his struggles of problems. Let them be!
4)I guess the kids had online lessons...Plus it's something easily fixed, get them out of private schools next year :ROFLMAO:
With narrasicts the "no f's attitude" IS what narrasicism is. He does not care that his drsicions affect Anna or his children. He knows they do, he just doesn't care. He knows he is hurting them, and he gets off on that. He likes the power. It is a sad, scary mental illness. It's not curable, but he could learn to behave differently. He is choosing not to. He is living every speck of his life authentically. He is destroying everyone around him doing it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
New thread - title by me!

Nothing much to report for the recap. Same tit, different day...
Thrilled to see subscriber ship continue to drop for the toxic SJs. Amazing! How’s poor Alesia doing I wonder- still marginalized? I refuse to watch now- nauseating. I was in the thick of posting about their horrendous treatment of her re: toilet torture. What a pile of BS that was- so very many straight up lies.

Reactions: 8
Not something you would expect to hear a dad of four young kids say. Makes you wonder if the kids have ever wandered in on Jonathan when he's had too much to drink??
well probably because in that same story he continues " ... i get drunk on friday nights and i forget about the kids" to justify why E2 is the "last one to get up because he went to bed at 11pm"... now i'm wondering if he also films some tiktoks while under influence...

so sorry for my spelling mistakes when i type on the phone i have a very small window to "edit" and then it goes away and since my phone is on "French mode" the autocorrect goes crazy sometimes!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I would start putting J in the bracket of the inghmas. YT needs to start monitoring more these family style vloggers

• Heart
Can you believe what Anna had posted on her Instagram. Alessia lifted her nightdress up. With nothing on under it. The poor child.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can you believe what Anna had posted on her Instagram. Alessia lifted her nightdress up. With nothing on under it. The poor child.
She must have deleted it since? Latest is Allesia and Andrea hanging off the stair rails dangerously as Anna goes “so you think that’s a good idea?” While continuing to film and not intervene/make sure her children are safe... 😡 what a mom....

Also Anna’s current IG photo has Eduardo legs wide open underwear on full display. 😡 Like how do you do that as a mom??? Sickening.

Last edited:
  • Angry
She must have deleted it since? Latest is Allesia and Andrea hanging off the stair rails dangerously as Anna goes “so you think that’s a good idea?” While continuing to film and not intervene/make sure her children are safe... 😡 what a mom....

Also Anna’s currently IG photo has Eduardo underwear on full display. 😡 Like how do you do that as a mom??? Sickening.
Sometimes I wonder if they actually want their kids to injure themselves for vlog content...

Reactions: 16
That jacket with the dog on the back is lovely. For a child!!! I didn’t have sound on my Instagram - is it gifted or has she paid for it?! Hideous.

Reactions: 9

Also Anna’s current IG photo has Eduardo legs wide open underwear on full display. 😡 Like how do you do that as a mom??? Sickening.
I think maybe it got reported because when I saw it, it had already been up for over 30 minutes! ☹ I just don’t know how she could’ve missed that honestly it’s shocking.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That jacket with the dog on the back is lovely. For a child!!! I didn’t have sound on my Instagram - is it gifted or has she paid for it?! Hideous.
it's a gift
i thought the same a very cute design but not really wearable as an adult...

why don't they ever watch movies with their kids Narnia is fine but surely there are parts of the plot the kids had questions about or even wanted to comment upon...

Reactions: 6
First of all Jono, alcohol is a depressant class of drug, and in large quantities will make your little meat stick stand down lol. Second of all, Anna was off birth control for well over 9 months now as she believed it caused her weight gain- so obviously if there was no pregnancy in that time period until she JUST got the coil, there was really not much sex going on between these two. Third, he loves to keep mentioning how hot his wife is and that JLo is his celeb crush, but Anna's 2009 tweets outed him as being into boyish, slim women.

His insta and re branding is a disaster- no young person in his target demographic wants to see a 41 year old man trout pouting in selfies and acting like a 20 year old rebel- it's just not cool. He needs to learn how to age gracefully rather than trying to be 20 years younger.

As for his drunken behaviour, E1 labelled him "drunk" not too long ago in a vlog, and he has said over and over he gets drunk on the weekends and then forgets to put the older two kids to bed- I am sure they have seen and heard more than any children their age should once mummy dearest goes to bed.

Reactions: 28
OrionStargod said:
I feel absolutely awful saying this about a toddler but Andrea irritates the tit out of me.
I can’t get over “I’ll duck it in the face”. WTAF. He says it with so much aggression like he knows what it means.
Here's my "transcript" from the last thread. I was actually more concerned with Emilia apparently knowing what it meant, combined with the fact that we know for sure that she (and Eduardo) have the TikTok app on their iPads and thus unsupervised access to the comments on there, which are often sexual. Not saying Andrea being in a household where he picks up the sentence "I F*CK IT IN THE FACE!" isn't very concerning, but something about Emilia being so familiar with the term had me worried a lot more :(

>>
It starts at 11:28 with Andrea [in the background and not prompted] saying "I f*ck it in the face!", Anna laughs and tries to make him say it again, then Emilia says "he said I'll f*ck it in the face", twice, Anna continues to try and coax Andrea into saying it again, then she says "maybe he meant fork?", then Emilia goes "I fork you in the face!".
You are not serious?! Andrea said that? Wow the garbage they are one hearing at home, just as I said during the Alesia scandal,it is dark there, the jolliness is a put on to continue the $ flow. That is a filthy thing to say. A toddler! And they put it in the video?! Omg.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I have a feeling he's not just a weekend drunk.
My daughter is dyslexic, but she uses proper grammar and checks for spelling mistakes. He is just lazy AF and can't take a few seconds to check his work and will just throw out dyslexic when he needs it. Just like ADHD he doesn't take medication more than likely because he doesn't have a proper diagnosis. If he honestly thinks one/all of the kids have ADHD, he's an asshole for not getting a diagnosis so that they can get help and not struggle. Taking medication for problems is a good thing and along with a therapist can turn people's lives around. He is making it sound like it's a bad thing to be on medication.

Reactions: 23
Would not surprise me if he was put on meds when in his 'special school' (his words) and he didn't like it so stopped taking it. He hasn't got a clue that a lot has changed when it comes to ADHD management, because he likes his try everything finish nothing life. No matter how much money he wastes on his many projects or whether or not his family suffers.

Reactions: 15
I think maybe just reading a book once in a while would do both Anna and Jonathan some good 😂 they’re both incredibly thick and it’s obvious all they do is sit around looking at social media all day, it can’t be very stimulating for the brain. It even might help him learn some new vocabulary and improve his spelling 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Setting aside a day to get drunk each week is a massive sign of an alcohol problem. He obviously gets drunk in front of the kids too, so worrying.
in his stories again with " i get drunk on Friday nights"...not gun not attractive just worrying J. plus saying it in front of you kids

"eduardo asked me to do tiktoks" don't use him as an excuse kids ask a lot of things it doesn't mean you need to comply
i think all those questions are " magically oriented" whether he or anna or the "mods" ask them themselves

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.