SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it looks like Jono is in a deep midlife crisis right now... it’ll be funny to watch if the wildest thing he does is using swear words or if he actually leaves his family

Reactions: 21
I mean we all already know that him ‘coming out’ would gain him nothing but a short spike in interest/views, what then? Just like putting poor E2 in full drag for shock effect got boring quite quickly. And he already ‘kindly’ did the ‘outing’ for his then six year old by making a video about him titled OUR SON IS GAY. Talking about a child’s sexuality is nothing short of predatory.

And sexuality/identity IS NOT A CAREER, it always amazes me how some people think they’re interesting because of who they like to shag or what they like to wear. Ever seen a straight person on a magazine cover announcing it to world? No, so in making being gay such a big deal you’re actually doing the opposite of normalising.

And Schofield can do one, I feel for his wife whom he selfishly stole her ‘best’ years from, imagine being middle aged, thinking you’ve married the love of your life and are now going to enjoy getting older together, only for him to detonate that bomb and pull the carpet from under her feet! Being gay is not an excuse to destroy someone’s life because you ‘weren’t ready yet to live authentically’.
100% this!👏👏👏👏

Can you believe what Anna had posted on her Instagram. Alessia lifted her nightdress up. With nothing on under it. The poor child.
Proof she's just as sick as her gross husband:sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I really don't like how he's essentially bashing those who take medication for ADHD. It does "change you", it makes you achieve your best potential by allowing you to focus. During the lockdowns and school from home we've had a lot of people at our pharmacy started on medications for newly noticed and diagnosed ADHD and they say they feel so much better and are doing better. By saying that you've made it where you are by "being you" makes me really wonder where you'd have ended up if you were taking medication - maybe not exploiting your kids fake storylines to fill your pocket and make your impulsive bulk and unnecessary purchases happen

Reactions: 35
I really don't like how he's essentially bashing those who take medication for ADHD. It does "change you", it makes you achieve your best potential by allowing you to focus. During the lockdowns and school from home we've had a lot of people at our pharmacy started on medications for newly noticed and diagnosed ADHD and they say they feel so much better and are doing better. By saying that you've made it where you are by "being you" makes me really wonder where you'd have ended up if you were taking medication - maybe not exploiting your kids fake storylines to fill your pocket and make your impulsive bulk and unnecessary purchases happen
for someone who claims to be so neurodivergent, he loves to spend a disgusting amount of his time shaming and disrespecting other people who are.

Reactions: 33
that comment about medication was really crappy tbh. if someone wants to take medication to help alleviate the symptoms and side affects of whatever they’re seeking treatment for then go for it!!! people shouldn’t be shamed because of it. jonathan clearly thinks he’s somehow superior to others because he doesn’t “need” medication which is just super obnoxious and ill informed of him but what’s new

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I remember watching the dad challenge podcast video about them in relation to consent (where Jonathan and Anna are in the car) and I swear Jonathan sounds drunk.
His speech was so slurred that it was painful to listen to, let alone the fact that he was driving.
He genuinely seems to have an alcohol problem and it's no surprise considering that's it's seemingly the only escape from the hole he's dug them into career wise.

Reactions: 15
Both him and Anna do not want actual help for their mental health issues, they just want to use it for content and tags in their bio.

Reactions: 34
Both him and Anna do not want actual help for their mental health issues, they just want to use it for content and tags in their bio.
And when their kids inevitably develop poor mental health due to their upbringing and constant exploitation, A+J will just say "you don't need a therapist, this is who you are and it's part of what makes you you, you can't change that".
If they're apparently showing ADHD symptoms already, why don't they get a proper medical opinion and help the kids find strategies to manage? Oh that would mean they'd have to do something for the benefit of the kids not themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I haven't watched Jono's reels about ADHD. I'm a clinical psychologist and I used to do ADHD assessments. ADHD is a disorder of executive functioning, the part of our brain that handles delegating tasks, executing good judgement and is basically the CEO of our brain if that helps. People with ADHD start millions of projects but rarely finish any of them. They are prone to careless mistakes that make their work look sloppy due to the deficits in attention and concentration. They also tend to be very impulsive in making decisions, get frustrated easily and can have temper problems because again, the CEO of their brain can't easily regulate their strong emotions. They also tend to have poor control over money because they are impulsive and will spend easily, and have problems making friends and keeping them because their impulsivity makes them interrupt and intrude on others, cut people off, and not read social cues very well.

I'm painting a negative picture here, but does this sound like Jono? (YES). It explains his sloppy editing, him always interrupting Anna and talking over her, his lack of friendships, his preference to stay in his own little bubble at home, and his past work history of being fired.

People with ADHD have many positive qualities of course, and they can manage well if given appropriate behavioural strategies and medication. I suspect Jono has not pursued either (similar to Anna with her ED).
Very interesting. I think you need to head over to a Lydia Millen tattle, she’s coming undone.

Reactions: 3
When did these two close every vlog to comments? Wow! Another scheme to maintain/ increase subscribers and the flow of cold,hard cash. If ppl can’t read comments criticizing them, then they won’t be aware of the terrible things which have gone on, nor be exposed to different perspectives on what is currently going on. So many of the teen viewers don’t have much of a clue about life yet, and accept things at face value, as I might have at that age- I hope wouldn’t have though!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I can’t see past what a exploitative piece of tit I think she is by using her children for own financial gain. I think shes despicable and will always be ugly because of it
And everyone needs to report that Kellogg’s ad...she’s deleting negative comments.
Just did and looks like it’s now blocked.

Reactions: 2
When did these two close every vlog to comments? Wow! Another scheme to maintain/ increase subscribers and the flow of cold,hard cash. If ppl can’t read comments criticizing them, then they won’t be aware of the terrible things which have gone on, nor be exposed to different perspectives on what is currently going on. So many of the teen viewers don’t have much of a clue about life yet, and accept things at face value, as I might have at that age- I hope wouldn’t have though!
He said he closed the comments because 'people were being mean about Eduardo', but people are leaving negative comments on his Tiktok as well (not about Eduardo, but about Jonathan using him, but he'll pretend he does not understand the difference).
The comments being turned off has greatly affected the viewing numbers (that, and them being so utterly boring, of course), so I honestly do not think he turned them off at all. I think it was Youtube.

Reactions: 14
J says he's getting that pube hair on the top of his head cut tomorrow.

And no, it didn't worked.
Screenshot_20210417-123401.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean we all already know that him ‘coming out’ would gain him nothing but a short spike in interest/views, what then? Just like putting poor E2 in full drag for shock effect got boring quite quickly. And he already ‘kindly’ did the ‘outing’ for his then six year old by making a video about him titled OUR SON IS GAY. Talking about a child’s sexuality is nothing short of predatory.

And sexuality/identity IS NOT A CAREER, it always amazes me how some people think they’re interesting because of who they like to shag or what they like to wear. Ever seen a straight person on a magazine cover announcing it to world? No, so in making being gay such a big deal you’re actually doing the opposite of normalising.

And Schofield can do one, I feel for his wife whom he selfishly stole her ‘best’ years from, imagine being middle aged, thinking you’ve married the love of your life and are now going to enjoy getting older together, only for him to detonate that bomb and pull the carpet from under her feet! Being gay is not an excuse to destroy someone’s life because you ‘weren’t ready yet to live authentically’.
“And Schofield can do one, I feel for his wife whom he selfishly stole her ‘best’ years from, imagine being middle aged, thinking you’ve married the love of your life and are now going to enjoy getting older together, only for him to detonate that bomb and pull the carpet from under her feet! Being gay is not an excuse to destroy someone’s life because you ‘weren’t ready yet to live authentically’.” Could not agree more.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
D227C426-B458-4373-A9D1-B8B01CD7E820.png

A comment on Anna’s new ad. At least this Ellie makes sense. If you’re here Ellie Mae. Thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My daughter has selective mutism. She talks fine at home with us but wouldn’t speak to relatives who she never seen all the time When she went to nursery/school she never spoke a word. Not to other children or the teachers. It was a battle snd she eventually started to speak. She is 16 now and still extremely quiet but is doing well at school etc. A1 reminds me of her in some ways. We went to a lot of therapy sessions to help my daughter. I just hope if it’s something like this they work with her snd get her some help

Reactions: 16
J says he's getting that pube hair on the top of his head cut tomorrow.

And no, it didn't worked.
View attachment 534407
To be honest, he actually looks quite unwell in the ‘post’ photo. His current behaviour is not normal. I really don’t get what he is trying to do... all the swearing and carrying on and IDGAF attitude... it’s strange - and seems so forced. How Anna let’s this carry on is strange. It’s insulting to her. She has said clearly she doesn’t want anymore babies. Yet he sounds like he doesn’t care at all and would knock her up in a second (which makes his previous roofie jokes even more alarming). He has trapped her from a very young age in to this loveless marriage, moulded her in to exactly what he wants her to be, uses her as his trophy - but she seems to think she is lucky to be with him - when the reality is he is punching far above his weight. Being in the public eye has not served them well, it really looks like he is on a mental health downward spiral and taking his entire family down with him. It’s alarming. And nothing will be done about it or to protect those children.
I really do wonder what their friends and family think about this current behaviour. It’s just so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.