SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is some fool. He has just made things a whole lot worse. He is inviting the back lash on a whole new level now. As I've said, they will be their own downfall.
Who manages this pair of half wits. Do they not pre approve their content with management before posting? It's laughable 😂😂
Maybe management want to wash their hands of them and are allowing them to cock up enough themselves.
They're right back down to the same subscribers they had before they (' bought' ) gained a few after the fake troll vlog.
As transparent as glass!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s like said before, think we need to forget the media. They follow the money. As do those with careers in social media. BUT think about it. Whose attention do these industries want and NEED to make their money-go-round spin? Ours.

So if the opportunity arises, tell your friends, kids, teens, hair stylist, nail tech, colleagues, parents anybody about it and influence them. Educate them how they can contribute by not engaging in social media marketing with family vloggers. Make the SacconeJolys and their ilk unpopular and socially dirty.

You know the “don’t feed the troll with attention and it will go away” thing? Well my people, we aren’t really the trolls. They are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So if the opportunity arises, tell your friends, kids, teens, hair stylist, nail tech, colleagues, parents anybody about it and influence them. Educate them how they can contribute by not engaging in social media marketing with family vloggers. Make the SacconeJolys and their ilk unpopular and socially dirty.
Yes and I still have no news from the Cork radio.

Someone in the previous thread suggested to everyone to post the video on their timeline Facebook.

Reactions: 2
It’s like said before, think we need to forget the media. They follow the money. As do those with careers in social media. BUT think about it. Whose attention do these industries want and NEED to make their money-go-round spin? Ours.

You know the “don’t feed the troll with attention and it will go away” thing? Well my people, we aren’t really the trolls. They are.
Agree with this, I have been telling everyone about it! Without fail, everyone I have told has been absolutely appalled by it.

It’s also keeping an eye on those brands and future #ads etc. Without giving too much away, I used to work for a big household product name and any sniff of scandal or wrong doing by potential “collaborators” and their name would be scratched off the list. Have faith that brands do not need the hassle of working with scum like this (Scamp and Dude seem to think they are the exception - they will soon learn not delete and block customers or totally ignore their messages 🙄)

Reactions: 10
On that new vlog Anna is saying she went to bed at 10.30pm and now she’s “exhausted” this morning???? 10.30 and you’re exhausted 😩

Reactions: 6
I've never followed this family, only looked them up after reading about the cold shower thing, no intention of starting following them now as my first impressions are not good, he seems creepy and she's just odd. What is with their accents?, I've heard lots of accents from all over the world, but theirs sound really strange.

Reactions: 4
That video of him feeding her the yogurt made me so uncomfortable. I think I've just been a bit sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I've never followed this family, only looked them up after reading about the cold shower thing, no intention of starting following them now as my first impressions are not good, he seems creepy and she's just odd. What is with their accents?, I've heard lots of accents from all over the world, but theirs sound really strange.
Never heard an Irish accent?

Reactions: 2
They are Irish and moved to UK 5 years ago iirc.

' i want to make Jonathan and Anna happy' 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Omg 😂😂😂

It’s not though is it? Hers isn’t. It’s odd
People have always been said that she has a fake (non-Irish) accent. (In the comments etc)

Reactions: 1
They are Irish and moved to UK 5 years ago iirc.

Omg 😂😂😂

People have always been said that she has a fake (non-Irish) accent. (In the comments etc)
She had an American-Irish kind of accent when I first watched her all those years ago, people used to ask in the comments if she was American

It was 10000000% goading the “haters”
Nothing more
I didn’t give him the privilege of a view lol!

Reactions: 7
I've been following this post for a while and it always brings me back to, when I was working with dementia patients, they often grabbed at what was in their pad,making a mess, now would the people who agree with this "parenting technique" think this as the same way to treat someone with dementia.. Would anyone feel OK for a nurse to give a dementia patient a cold shower? The nurse would be sacked! There's just no reasoning or excuse for it at all. It's abuse

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I just watched tonight’s vlog the amount of cameras they have set up around the house is quite disturbing and it’s right in front of Jonathan office and he has it on his phone and he has said before he has a tracker so he can see where Anna is when she’s out I think he is mentally a abusive I’ve aleays had this feeling about him anyone else??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I just watched tonight’s vlog the amount of cameras they have set up around the house is quite disturbing and it’s right in front of Jonathan office and he has it on his phone and he has said before he has a tracker so he can see where Anna is when she’s out I think he is mentally a abusive I’ve aleays had this feeling about him anyone else??
He’s a very strange tiny little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She went to bed so late because they watched a movie and then she took a shower and it lasted an hour and a half. So does this mean that when she slides into bed at 8pm every night, she really has checked out of motherhood around 630pm so she can get her shower in? Asking for a friend lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.