SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forget daily mail they’re paid by Gleam to write “good” articles about Gleam youtubers.
Their last Daily Mail article was the first time I had heard of them. What's interesting with Daily Mail is they either moderate comments or they don't. The SJ's article comments were moderated. It only has 10 comments! Now compare that to the ones on Harry & Meghan which are not moderated and yet get 1,000's of comments. It's quite clear Daily Mail are paid by Gleam as how ridiculous to only get 10 comments on a couple who are known to millions online?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I apologise if I am mistaken but smearing poo isn’t a normal part of potty training and often a sign of something else?
I believe it can sometimes be linked to autism, sensory issues (especially if a child lacks much sensory input during the day, or because of insomnia and therefore seeking sensory experiences), sexual abuse, emotional issues, medical problems or it can be behavioural. However, that is just in general not specifically relating to Alessia. Plus if it is behavioural I don't believe it is "naughty", it is likely to be because she is getting little attention from her parents and when she did this once, maybe because she wondered what was in her pants if she's potty training and has become more aware of sensations, she got a reaction and therefore attention from her parents, therefore, subconsciously the behaviour is repeated.

So to answer your question yes it can be a sign of something else, however, there is no way for any of us to know if it is or not.

However, I do have to disagree with the posters saying that 2 is very very young for potty training, it is a completely average age (18 months-3.5 years is the average age for potty training) and in my experience completely reasonable to do it at 2 as long as you have realistic expectations.

By the way that is not judging if you choose to try later for whatever reason but there's nothing wrong with doing it earlier too (obviously without any kind of punishment!)

Reactions: 16
Omg i Am disgusted
He is using a clickbait title with the actual “rumor” being true.
He maybe creepy but he is viciously smart.
Jonathan is pretty close to illiterate. Jonathan also lacks common sense...he is in short a passive-aggressive money hungry little twerp.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Their last Daily Mail article was the first time I had heard of them. What's interesting with Daily Mail is they either moderate comments or they don't. The SJ's article comments were moderated. It only has 10 comments! Now compare that to the ones on Harry & Meghan which are not moderated and yet get 1,000's of comments. It's quite clear Daily Mail are paid by Gleam as how ridiculous to only get 10 comments on a couple who are known to millions online?

Same thing with their other youtuber Tanya Burr.
They were praising her and they strongly moderated the comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Same here.
I began when he was 3 just before going to school.
Same. I was told by a health visitor that if they’re ‘trained’ too soon they can relapse. And I’ve seen it happen to a friends daughter who was dry at 18 months 😳 she started constantly wetting herself a year later bless her

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I apologise if I am mistaken but smearing poo isn’t a normal part of potty training and often a sign of something else?
Although it’s not the same, my daughter (she’s 1) has reached down a few times when I’ve been changing her nappy and attempted to grab the poo and has done so on a few occasions when I haven’t been able to catch her hand quick enough. It’s just curiosity/a different sensory for them and there’s nothing naughty or malicious about it at all. Although it can sometimes be a sign of something else, the SJ’s have put it across that Alessia is doing it to be naughty and it should be punished. They need serious help 😤

Reactions: 5
I do have to disagree with the posters saying that 2 is very very young for potty training, it is a completely average age (18 months-3.5 years is the average age for potty training) and in my experience completely reasonable to do it at 2 as long as you have realistic expectations.

By the way that is not judging if you choose to try later for whatever reason but there's nothing wrong with doing it earlier too (obviously without any kind of punishment!)
I guess it depends on the child.
But why urging potty training from the 18 months with a child still wearing a nappy and not speaking very very well?

Apart if the child wants himself of course.

There is no good age or bad age but personally I let my child enjoying his childhood without having to make him potty trained that early because it is a stage for his Childhood.

And I was speaking about Alessia when I said very very young, like she has time if she is struggling with it.

i hope I articulated well what I wanted to say 😣

Reactions: 2
However, I do have to disagree with the posters saying that 2 is very very young for potty training, it is a completely average age (18 months-3.5 years is the average age for potty training) and in my experience completely reasonable to do it at 2 as long as you have realistic expectations.

Ok, here we go.....
I have a child in my family who potty trained at 2 years and 2 months. He was ready, he was around other kids who were using the toilet and he wanted to do the same... he had 2 accidents max, nothing since.
But IF you are potty training a child at such a young age, and they express confusion, make mistakes, have accidents, act out, THEN IT IS VERY YOUNG TO POTTY TRAIN BECAUSE SHE IS CLEARLY HAVING ISSUES.
I’m not saying stop, I’m not saying never potty train a 2 year old 🤦‍♀️
I’m saying it’s likely there is going to be more confusion, she sees Anna changing Andrea... she helps Anna change his nappy.
Maybe that’s what she thought she was doing, at her age.... she probably doesn’t understand 🤷‍♀️
So to clarify.... the child usually is the one to decide when it’s time to use the potty. If that’s at 2 or 3 whatever.
If they have accidents or confusion at 2 when potty training.... don’t punish the child for it!!

So off topic I’m sorry all 😬

Reactions: 13
One of my kids couldn't speak until he was 4 but he was the youngest to potty train and just did it himself age around 2 (think he was copying his sibling). He then never had accidents, never wet the bed yet my other kids who also potty trained around 2.5 had great speech but struggled to train and had lots of accidents and wet the bed after they were out of nappies at night age 4-5. Every child is different. My son who couldn't speak could understand everthing said to him so if you said 'do you need a wee'? He would go and sit on the potty. Not sure what speech has to do with it as I've noticed Alissa has excellent speech for her age?

Reactions: 3
Surely there’s no need for there to be that many cameras, there is literally no privacy! It looks like he’s got every room covered bar the bathrooms
It’s awful! It’s creepy. They’re absolutely obsessed aren’t they?! They don’t want to miss anything that could be stuck on social media and make them money. The whole scenario reminds me of the film The Truman Show

Taken from the internet but god almighty....this is the SJ kids in the future...The Truman Show is 21 years old and it freaked me out all those years ago. Who knew it could become reality?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The upload with the cold shower abuse was bad, but it was put in (I assume!!) by mistake, as in they didn’t expect the reaction they got.....

The thumbnail he’s chosen to use today in my opinion is so much more disturbing and says so so much about Jonathan’s personality.
He put that there for a reaction, like he has no problem with strangers saying they will rape his kids because it gets a reaction. 🤷‍♀️

Absolute scumbag.
I don’t think they left it in by mistake, they were discussing the cold shower technique and Anna was openly talking to the camera about it. To this day they don’t understand what was wrong with it. It seemed like they put it in the video to make sure people knew they were disciplining their kids as they’ve been previously judged for not talking about discipline methods.

It was no mistake!!!!!

I agree about today’s video, why is he even talking about the rumour in the title. This will reignite the discussion of the cold shower and put them at a disadvantage. It might attract views now but it’ll be detrimental for the future.

Reactions: 7
Did he even address any rumours lol ? I feel like he’s doing it to be like ner ner ner ner ner you haters watched my vlog and I didn’t address anything :unsure: still made him money I guess 👎🏻

• Angry
  • Sad
Did he even address any rumours lol ? I feel like he’s doing it to be like ner ner ner ner ner you haters watched my vlog and I didn’t address anything :unsure: still made him money I guess 👎🏻
It was 10000000% goading the “haters”
Nothing more

• Angry
Reactions: 14
One of my kids couldn't speak until he was 4 but he was the youngest to potty train and just did it himself age around 2 (think he was copying his sibling). He then never had accidents, never wet the bed yet my other kids who also potty trained around 2.5 had great speech but struggled to train and had lots of accidents and wet the bed after they were out of nappies at night age 4-5. Every child is different. My son who couldn't speak could understand everthing said to him so if you said 'do you need a wee'? He would go and sit on the potty. Not sure what speech has to do with it as I've noticed Alissa has excellent speech for her age?
No no you’re right, potty training has nothing to do with the speech,I was just describing a toddler (wearing a nappy and not speaking very very well even if they are children who speaks well at this age for example when my son was 16 months he began speaking well for his age).

Reactions: 1
Oh wow, they have a lot of cameras 😳😳😳
I’m assuming there will be ones in the children’s rooms then so there really is no excuse why they weren’t aware of what Alessia was doing sooner.
It’s neglectful
Bloody hell, do those poor children have any privacy at all?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.