SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing that pop up made my blood boil a little more. He's trying to make up for his wrongdoing by giving her attention in the form of video footage and I hate that. I wish I could take that child away, my heart breaks for her

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Omg i Am disgusted
He is using a clickbait with the actual “rumor” being true.
He maybe creepy but he is viciously smart.
He is deranged. Why would you want to profit from an allegation of child abuse? Absolutely incomprehensible.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Clearly the Daily Mail or Sun won't pick this story up but if other media KEEP on talking about it - I know Mumsnet are - then hopefully we can tarnish the brand. It won't help their poor kids but could prevent them influencing anyone else.

Reactions: 13
It is potty training 101 that you do not punish the child. Even when you’re toilet training dogs you do not punish them. You get to them before they cause the mess. You clear it up and ignore the behaviour. You praise when they use the toilet.

They’re such bloody morons. It’s not the last resort to use a punishment. Change her bloody nappy before she gets to it in the first place.

Young children need an immediate response to a behaviour. The only thing this punishment teaches her is that her father is unpredictable and cruel.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Clearly the Daily Mail or Sun won't pick this story up but if other media KEEP on talking about it - I know Mumsnet are - then hopefully we can tarnish the brand. It won't help their poor kids but could prevent them influencing anyone else.
Forget daily mail they’re paid by Gleam to write “good” articles about Gleam youtubers.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That poor child has never known life without a camera in her face. I wonder if she realises how very different it is for her school friends 😪

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I apologise if I am mistaken but smearing poo isn’t a normal part of potty training and often a sign of something else?

Reactions: 5
The upload with the cold shower abuse was bad, but it was put in (I assume!!) by mistake, as in they didn’t expect the reaction they got.....

The thumbnail he’s chosen to use today in my opinion is so much more disturbing and says so so much about Jonathan’s personality.
He put that there for a reaction, like he has no problem with strangers saying they will rape his kids because it gets a reaction. 🤷‍♀️

Absolute scumbag.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I could put lots of photos of their mistakes thanks to another forum but I think it would be too much to watch all together.

My point is, it is not the first time they treated badly (years ago by ignorance and laziness, I personally think) their children but yet SJs are fine, are vlogging and have no problems apart from “trolls”.
Trolls, that are their weapons against being accused by caring people for bad-behavior towards their kids.
I told you, the guy is vicious or at least know how the internet and his fan base work.
Unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I apologise if I am mistaken but smearing poo isn’t a normal part of potty training and often a sign of something else?
Nobody said anything about smearing, also nobody can guess why she was doing it, most parents would assume she’s potty training and (during her nap) had no access to a potty so took it out of her nappy.
So you’d change how you’re potty training right 🤷‍♀️
get her to use the potty before her nap, get her to call if she needs the toilet.
Jonathan said she was doing it for attention, how does he know that 🤷‍♀️ Why assume it’s because she’s being naughty.
2 is very, very young to potty train especially with a younger child who’s still in a nappy,
I would assume the child is confused before I’d assume she’s naughty.
Alissa seems like a clever little girl, if she IS acting up... there’s a reason.
A punishment like this would just make it worse.

Reactions: 17
2 is very, very young to potty train especially with a younger child who’s still in a nappy,
Thank you !
I told that in the previous thread but apparently Alessia wanted to be potty trained or something like that.

Reactions: 3
Nobody said anything about smearing, also nobody can guess why she was doing it, most parents would assume she’s potty training and (during her nap) had no access to a potty so took it out of her nappy.
So you’d change how you’re potty training right 🤷‍♀️
get her to use the potty before her nap, get her to call if she needs the toilet.
Jonathan said she was doing it for attention, how does he know that 🤷‍♀️ Why assume it’s because she’s being naughty.
I would assume the child is confused before I’d assume she’s naughty.
Alissa seems like a clever little girl, if she IS acting up... there’s a reason.
A punishment like this would just make it worse.
My friends granddaughter did it recently. All over her bedroom 😬 just because she could I think. With a bit of curiosity thrown in

Reactions: 3
Not really the point of the discussion I am afraid.....& seems like cold showers have been used as a form of 'discipline' for other reasons. Btw....smearing poo is a recognised problem but not beyond the realms of normality. It is a learning curve; just like anything babies go through. 😊

Reactions: 5
Thank you !
I told that in the previous thread but apparently Alessia wanted to be potty trained or something like that.
There is no way I’d have tried to potty train mine that young that’s for sure

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.