SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soo much evidence that the cold showers happen too...

He can backtrack all he likes but I’m sure the authorities are well aware that people can and will lie especially if they are the type to do the abusive behaviour in the first place.

If they investigate and interview those kids there will be no denying it.

There needs to be something done, here.

Reactions: 5
They are still delating posts on IG, a couple mentioned the pills on the floor by the kids, nothing bad just people asked about them, all delated 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure NSPCC are investigating, you can’t deny an evidence like that.
Anna said cold shower a fair amount of time and explained very well the situation.

But after the instastory with the handbag and the “pills”, I am not so sure when I think about it.
Because if I know NSPCC are investigating, I wouldn’t put myself in a worse situation.

• Wow
Anna said cold shower a fair amount of time and explained very well the situation.

But after the instastory with the handbag and the “pills”, I am not so sure when I think about it.
Because if I know NSPCC are investigating, I wouldn’t put myself in a worse situation.
Dod anyone send them that pic or save it

I agree with you except I really do think J & A think they are untouchable. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I agree with you except I really do think J & A think they are untouchable. 🙄
But issue is so many vlogs and pictures as eveidence.
Its not rumour its content they chose to put out.
Gleam management clearly not good at crisis management

Reactions: 2
As far as I am aware, the NSPCC don’t investigate themselves they pass reports on to the appropriate services. However in my experience, children’s services take reports from NSPCC more seriously than those sent directly to them through first response 🤷‍♀️

And on a completely different topic, I’m sorry but those trees are awful...

Reactions: 9
I haven't had a chance to keep on top of posts over the last few days but just been on twitter to see this. Is this twit being serious and now claiming the cold shower never happened? They make me so angry. Those poor babies 😥View attachment 35370
He can deny it all he wants. The video is out there for millions to see with both of them saying the word cold numerous times. Don’t lie.

Reactions: 8
He can deny it all he wants. The video is out there for millions to see with both of them saying the word cold numerous times. Don’t lie.
And I saved it in my computer in case ... 😈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That's got to hurt-
-4,686 (- 486.6% )
SUBSCRIBERS FOR THE LAST 30 DAYS
Yes Jonathan all a misunderstanding. 🙄

Reactions: 17
That’s good news !
He lost 17k on 15th of August.
The cold shower video was released on 13rd of August.
Yes its a sign. Insta only pays if they still get brand deals.
Its you tube that will hurt them as they get paid per veiw.
Whats sickening is even others who shared the video have pay royalties to them due to copy right.
Its probably earned them loads with adsense.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.