SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a complete and utter twit!! He could have caught that in his hand rather than making all that fuss. Those poor children.
I have never seen a father who says the word scary to their children so much.....but this one says it all the time to scare his own children for vlog footage. Poor babies.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Someone's told him the Cyprus trees won't grow ! They grow to 100 ft tall and 20 feet wide UNLESS they're actually the dwarf variety - he's got them too close together

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anna and Jonathan are secret cigarette smokers aren’t they? It probably is a lighter.

When prank videos were trending I think he was dangerously close to jumping on that bandwagon. Glad it didn’t go down that path because he easily could’ve been Europe’s answer to daddy o five.
I remember very well a tweet from Anna implying her being a smoker.

Oh daddy o five my heart broke when I saw the several moments where his “father” making him literally crazy.

Edit to add : according to the tweets, she USED to smoke but apparently has quit.

2E3A907B-5612-4F11-A86C-93F8F53F2198.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When I looked at some of the comments on their YouTube posts, many were from o,Dee women, age 55 plus, saying how much they liked watching this family, and how much it reminded them of raising their own family. That really shocks me. How did those women treat their own children?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
When I looked at some of the comments on their YouTube posts, many were from o,Dee women, age 55 plus, saying how much they liked watching this family, and how much it reminded them of raising their own family. That really shocks me. How did those women treat their own children?
Maybe she raised them with cold showers, that’s why she love SJs.😒

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Anna and Jonathan are secret cigarette smokers aren’t they? It probably is a lighter.

When prank videos were trending I think he was dangerously close to jumping on that bandwagon. Glad it didn’t go down that path because he easily could’ve been Europe’s answer to daddy o five.

Oh crikey ... my older children told me about these, in reply to me telling them about the SJs!

Reactions: 1
Older not o,Dee.

Maybe she raised them with cold showers, that’s why she love SJs.😒
It was more than one woman....

B027CB6B-E121-4485-AB7A-4D0CBB3671C6.jpeg DECA2AD1-326D-4D6C-8226-127D9F439939.jpeg

Gluten free, dairy free, no artificial colours or preservatives...
Just a whole heap of bull tit from Anna daily when it comes to her diet and intolerances 😐 the amount of ketchup (and salt as we’ve seen before ) Anna puts on their McDonalds is crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t even see how this can be anything other than them trolling/posting for reaction. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

If they genuinely thought it was fine and it isn’t a dig at people who found their cold water shower punishment unacceptable, then I genuinely worry what’s going to happen next.

Even if it IS a dig, it only takes a second for a child to swallow a pill or flick the lighter injuring themself.

I’m genuinely baffled by these two.
Idiotic behaviour almost goading their fans , this and removing safety gates has to be deliberate baiting surely ? If not then they are both failing at parenting basics

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I remember very well a tweet from Anna implying her being a smoker.

Oh daddy o five my heart broke when I saw the several moments where his “father” making him literally crazy.

Edit to add : according to the tweets, she USED to smoke but apparently has quit.

View attachment 35282
Anna has completely changed the way she speaks to people, she used to be open, chatty, a little juvenile, now her comments and general demeanour are that of someone who thinks themselves so far above everyone else.

Reactions: 6
Anna has completely changed the way she speaks to people, she used to be open, chatty, a little juvenile, now her comments and general demeanour are that of someone who thinks themselves so far above everyone else.
Yes, she morphed into a completely different person tbh.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why someone who claims to live the fun free gluten free everything free lifestyle has no issue shoving McDonald's into their mouth. I'd rather bake my kids a proper cake-cake with dairy, butter and sugar for their birthday and not feed my 1yr old McDonald's but each to their own.

If they eat bland food all of the time McDonalds must be a shock to their taste buds.

Reactions: 9
Wow that video with the insect really upset me to see the children's fear.
Fair enough you get families that have a joke with each other but there's a line drawn when children are screaming and with terror in their eyes.
To me it looks like they wanted to do that to have footage.

Is anyone in contact with social services and nspcc regarding all of this. They need to see all of this

X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't understand why someone who claims to live the fun free gluten free everything free lifestyle has no issue shoving McDonald's into their mouth. I'd rather bake my kids a proper cake-cake with dairy, butter and sugar for their birthday and not feed my 1yr old McDonald's but each to their own.

If they eat bland food all of the time McDonalds must be a shock to their taste buds.
And she posted on her stories a picture of her Krispy Kreme donut, as a coeliac myself, before I was diagnosed and had no clue I had the disease, whenever I would eat Krispy Kremes I would wake up in the middle of the night with the most horrendous stomach cramps that made me feel physically sick! How she can say she reacts to gluten and has to eat gluten free pizza, but then can eat a donut is beyond me!

Also I’m sure there is a limit on how much salt a one year old can consume in a day, I reckon a McDonald’s might be close to that depending on how much salt the workers have doused the chips in!

Reactions: 12

Thank you !

I hesitated to make a post, regarding Andrea eating Mc Donald’s at this age, because I don’t know maybe it’s not a big deal to give your 1 yo baby McDonald’s.🤷🏻‍♀️

Regarding the other kids, I agree and moreover, I hope their digestive system is not a mess because really she doesn't stick to what she’s giving to them (I.e dairy free, gluten free, NON refined sugar).

Reactions: 5
Thank you !

I hesitated to make a post, regarding Andrea eating Mc Donald’s at this age, because I don’t know maybe it’s not a big deal to give your 1 yo baby McDonald’s.🤷🏻‍♀️

Regarding the other kids, I agree and moreover, I hope their digestive system is not a mess because really she doesn't stick to what she’s giving to them (I.e dairy free, gluten free, NON refined sugar).
I don't have kids, I have no idea, but instinctively it feels wrong to me. Wasn't she breast-feeding him still like a minute ago? You go from breast milk to horrendous trans fats just like that? And all this salt on the Fries... all baby food tastes so bland and salt less, that's gotta be quite an.. event for his tastebuds.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.