SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I think what will hurt them most is lack of brand deals because they come with too much controversy. Views only matter really for Adsense. in terms of normal incomes it’s decent, but when you’ve got a millionaire lifestyle it’s not going to sustain it. Sponsorships are where the real incomes at.

I think if you want to knock them out of relevancy you’ve just got to keep shouting from the rooftops about their abominable behaviour, lies and poor representation.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Please go to Bbc Radio London Managing Edutor
David Robey who allowed the Dogs and the City podcast featuring him, Jonathan, to be aired and complain. Email is [email protected] can find the episode in iplayer or on BBC sounds app.

Reactions: 7
Anna finally blocked me! I don't know what took her so long, I've been leaving passive aggressive and "hate" comments for months, and been liking other people's "hate" comments too. She must be just been soooooooo busy guys.
Although I actually sent a reply to one of her stories about getting nothing done just watching the younger two "mess up" her stuff saying "no you don't get anything done because you're lazy and prefer to hide from your children, dogs and husband than do work". That mightve been it, not like I don't have two accounts tho woaaaahhhh nice one Anna really weeding out the "trolls"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that got aired before the drama though to be fair
Yes, but the fact that the presenter follows them and calls them her surrogate family is very weird. She falls into that demographic I mentioned earlier - Older women. The BBC should take it down. See jo Good’s middle aged minx blog post where she mentions them three weeks ago. This is separate to the Dogs and the City podcast. The SJs appeared to be getting up to plenty of weird stuff before the admitted cold shower incident though didn’t they? Cold showers going back before that, scaring their children, not strapping them in safely to car seats etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes, but the fact that the presenter follows them and calls them her surrogate family is very weird. She falls into that demographic I mentioned earlier - Older women. The BBC should take it down. See jo Good’s middle aged minx blog post where she mentions them three weeks ago. This is separate to the Dogs and the City podcast. Th3 SJs appeared to be getting up to plenty of weird stuff before the admitted cold shower incident though didn’t they? Cold showers going back before that, scaring their children, not strapping them in safely to car seats etc.
Oh I saw that video someone shared here, I thought she was just a fan, I've never heard of her. I didn't realise she was the host of that radio show.

That is odd.

I remember reading about the case of a mother called Lacey Spears, in the US, who systematically poisoned and killed her child with excessive salt, on purpose. There was also a few cases in this country. Easy to find by googling.
Someone did it in Coventry. They killed their son 😪

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh I saw that video someone shared here, I thought she was just a fan, I've never heard of her. I didn't realise she was the host of that radio show.

That is odd.
Leave a message on her Middle Aged Minx youtube channel post with Jonathan in it. There are a few other favourable comments about him on there. The fact that she has her own You Tube channel says a lot. Think she is looking for traffic from other channels to come to her. She got more traffic from Nadine Baggot after she was on Nadine’s channel and interviewed her on her BBC London afternoon radio show. and she admitted as much in her recent YouTube postings.

Someone did it in Coventry. They killed their son 😪
There are quite a few mentioned if you google it. Thankfully, not every child died.

Reactions: 1
Leave a message on her Middle Aged Minx youtube channel post with Jonathan in it. There are a few other favourable comments about him on there. The fact that she has her own You Tube channel says a lot. Think she is looking for traffic from other channels to come to her. She got more traffic from Nadine Baggot after she was on Nadine’s channel and interviewed her on her BBC London afternoon radio show. and she admitted as much in her recent YouTube postings.
I don't mean to sound rude but I don't think it's worth worrying about, her youtube video only got 4k views. She seems like a nice old lady I think telling her about the cold showers would only distress her

Reactions: 2
I don't mean to sound rude but I don't think it's worth worrying about, her youtube video only got 4k views. She seems like a nice old lady I think telling her about the cold showers would only distress her
She has more than 8k subscribers. Her channel is quite recent. I don’t know what her audience figures are for her radio programme are, but ther a helluva lot more than 8k. That is where she publicises her YouTube channel and the Dogs and the CCity podcast. She has three platforms. Don’t think she’d like being referred to as an old lady going by her YouTube channel title.

Last edited:
I remember reading about the case of a mother called Lacey Spears, in the US, who systematically poisoned and killed her child with excessive salt, on purpose. There was also a few cases in this country. Easy to find by googling.
I’m more shocked that the health queen herself will go to a supermarket JUST to get her gluten free pizza... because you know she... might be, probably isn’t, most likely never has been or never will be 🤔 allergy to gluten.
Will then feed her kids McDonald’s... with added salt and ketchup 🤣🤣

Yet she counts the raisins she puts in her porridge, and measures the amount of bloody almond milk she uses in said porridge of misery. 🤷‍♀️

It’s like 2 different people, “insta Anna” and “could not give a tit Anna”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In Annas ig story Alessia has her pjs on with the fasteners to the back ......damage control, they definitely wanted people to notice because they have all the kids twirling around putting on a show for the camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Look again, the date before is the 24th of April- so until the 15th Aug he lost 17k.
It's a bit of a tricky one to work out.

He only made his account a "business" account back on the 15th; hence the sudden data after a 4 month gap. (Anna's is still "public" not "business" so hers doesn't show)

Also, the social blade data says he is losing 24k followers a month

So during the 4 months he should have lost 96k+.

He may have lost 17k in one day but it seems a bit high to lose a month's worth of followers in a day

Look again, the date before is the 24th of April- so until the 15th Aug he lost 17k.
Is it because his Instagram account went “professional” from the 15th of August?
I read it earlier in the thread iirc.
Because I don’t understand why we jump from April to August.

Is it because his Instagram account went “professional” from the 15th of August?
I read it earlier in the thread iirc.
Because I don’t understand why we jump from April to August.
I believe so. If you view Anna's instagram on socialblade it says they can't show her data as hers is "public".

Reactions: 1
It's a bit of a tricky one to work out.
It’s not tricky - he lost 17k over 4 months not in 1 day. During that 4 months he uploaded 79 media posts.

He obviously changed his account to personal on April then changed it back. If they change from business to personal the Social blade will show historical data until changed back.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.