SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there actually codeine there or are you just joking around?
No idea what medication is there. One definitely looks like her pill, I assume there’s pain of some sort, there’s definitely some type of massive fish oil pill she would probably end up choking on 😐
One thing for sure they aren’t all sugar bear gummy vitamins!!

Reactions: 7
How else is she gonna burn the house down.?
think of the content for Jonathan 😦
It’s hard to tell what it is, they have to be trolling with this content, nobody in their right mind would post crap like this. There’s no excuse for it and not many parents would take the risk.
I have nothing but disgust for this woman.
I can’t even see how this can be anything other than them trolling/posting for reaction. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

If they genuinely thought it was fine and it isn’t a dig at people who found their cold water shower punishment unacceptable, then I genuinely worry what’s going to happen next.

Even if it IS a dig, it only takes a second for a child to swallow a pill or flick the lighter injuring themself.

I’m genuinely baffled by these two.

Reactions: 21
Reminds me of how the Mcanns weren’t arrested over the neglect of leaving their children unattended, just because they were middle class or whatever, it’s sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Drugs are supposed to be in inaccessible places when you have small children. Doesn’t every parent know that?
Let’s not forget that we’re talking about SJs, who yet don’t know about safety in car for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Waiting for Jonathan now...

Ah lads, they were only (lukewarm) vitamins and Anna only let them sit there for a second lads, sure you all know we’d never harm the kiddies sure you’re our best friends... those nasty trolls lads.... lads..... sure lads” 🙄

That’s assuming he’s caught Andrea from falling down the stairs and has time to mess around on stories today.
Idiots the pair of them

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Jonathan thinks Emilia is so clever to be able to count in Spanish. I don't know about anyone else's children but, my two were doing introductory Spanish at 5 - 7 years old ...and we're not paying for private schooling...this is just bog standard key stage 1 and 2 languages in primary schools up and down the country!
My - older - children could count to 10 in Spanish when they were 2 and 3 thanks to Dora the Explorer!

Typical Orthorexic, cannot remember her food rules from one day to the next. Control is control in ALL their lives.

Waiting for Jonathan now...

Ah lads, they were only (lukewarm) vitamins and Anna only let them sit there for a second lads, sure you all know we’d never harm the kiddies sure you’re our best friends... those nasty trolls lads.... lads..... sure lads” 🙄

That’s assuming he’s caught Andrea from falling down the stairs and has time to mess around on stories today.
Idiots the pair of them
I agree with @messiahkaeto though, I don’t know why posting this photo apart for the sake of posting it, and especially despite all the backlash.( 🙄 hope I articulated well)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Both parents have sadistic tendencies. Jonathan loves to whip up fear in his kids for the vlog. This is from a couple of years ago when there was a Daddy-longlegs (sorry can't remember what they're called in other cultures) in the bedroom. His laughter at the kids' fear is chilling.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Remember the vlog with the romote control big spider at Halloween, poor Ed was petrified and they kept goading him over and over. 😣

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I just thought I'd see if I could find their house on the limited knowledge I have of them. Took less than 5 mins on Google earth!

Google seems to come up with a different house in reigate though...

Reactions: 1
His voice/accent is incredibly irritating and annoying. I have relatives in Cork and none of them sound like him. I have only just started watching their channel, for research purposes, and his voice is a major minus point so any more exposure would be a detriment. It's astounding how many viewers think they are English.
I actually thought he was American,! Either way I think he has one of the worse sounding voices ever, I really can only stomach a min or two listening to him. Hate the way he keeps changing his voice, he is very childish, and like I said before he scares me, I find him very very smarmy a complete weirdo.

Drugs are supposed to be in inaccessible places when you have small children. Doesn’t every parent know that?
Unfortunately it seems that being a parent doesn't necessarily give you brains and common sense as in the SJ's, the pair are just so odd, don't think ive ever seen such a weird couple.

And those poor children 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Both parents have sadistic tendencies. Jonathan loves to whip up fear in his kids for the vlog. This is from a couple of years ago when there was a Daddy-longlegs (sorry can't remember what they're called in other cultures) in the bedroom. His laughter at the kids' fear is chilling.

What a complete and utter twit!! He could have caught that in his hand rather than making all that fuss. Those poor children.

• Angry
  • Sad
It’s evil and plain wrong to make your children afraid of a daddy long legs. Teach them respect for such creatures. I’m someone who puts spiders outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not a mother but I'm pretty sure most parents have the occasional moment where they lose patience with their kids and snap at them, or let them play with the content of their purse and without realizing that there are pills or something. Because really, nobody is perfect. But most people don't broadcast their entire lives and put it out there for the world to see and judge. If I put my life on display like that I'd make damn sure that it would not show any lapses of judgement like that. Their audience is young and if you put it all out there, it's your bleeping duty to be responsible with your content. If you're not, it's no wonder when the world is coming after you for being a crappy parent.

That being said, cold showers are never okay and I don't think J and A are quite right in the head and there are way, way too many questionable parenting moments in their videos. I mean, if they include that much tit in their edited content, I dread to think how much more must go wrong in that family that we never get to see!

Reactions: 12
We all make mistakes, with lapses in concentration, but our lives are not on show. Continuously. Youtubers only want praise.

• Heart

OMG OMG OMG! If this isn't child abuse then I don't know what is.
I was actually shouting at my phone 'STOP ' watching this, I can't believe anyone that is mentally stable would do this.

I could cry for those kids, this is mental abuse.

Huge problems in this household, this is just not right. 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
But most people don't broadcast their entire lives and put it out there for the world to see and judge.
Exactly, this is there business, their brand.
This was talked about on the Mrs Meldrum thread as well, absolutely I’ve called a kid feral or a nuisance or caught them with a knife if left down by accident 🤣
That’s life with kids.
But you don’t go into work and half arse your job and hope for the best.
Their life is unfortunately their job, and the have an audience who will comment on everything they do. Or worse, copy it!

I can’t understand how Anna didn’t think “right after the cold shower incident I probably shouldn’t post Alissa with my medication 🤷‍♀️

It why I wonder if it’s trolling or done for a reaction from the haters when they then turn around and say “they’re vitamins” 🙄

What he said first "you respond to me when I talking to you" as he pulls her arm 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Did he just called a daddy-long leg a monster?

Nooo, they do nothing to you, you ignorant.
They even don’t fly near you.
They are (at least here) inoffensive and when they didn’t manage to go back outside, you’ll find them dead near the windows.

Yes, no parents are perfect but we learn from our mistakes and we are certainly not broadcasting it to the world as it it’s a normal thing to let children digging into our handbag.

It’s their fourth children you would think that they know that we don’t let a handbag near children.

And even if it’s chewing-gum or vitamins, it is dangerous for Andrea, it could swallow it or choke himself, correct me if I’m wrong.

Anna and Jonathan are secret cigarette smokers aren’t they? It probably is a lighter.

When prank videos were trending I think he was dangerously close to jumping on that bandwagon. Glad it didn’t go down that path because he easily could’ve been Europe’s answer to daddy o five.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.